Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    Who cares if somebody gets offended. This is the internet, stop being so sensitive.
    You say that now, and when someone calls you an *Insert 10 word long degrading name and description of how well you "handle" things* and then top it off with saying they "will hunt you down and *insert threat against you* and make your kids *threat against children* and the they'll have your dog *creepy dog fetish threat*". Will you feel the same? Be honest now, are you gonna report them. How bout at the end if they just add a little note.

PS: JK /sarcasm

Well hell it's just sarcasm and friendly joking... right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    Well that is the problem then. I am American and fairly certain our culture is well understood because of Hollywood.

I also do not joke at anyone. It is all just about the thread subject. I am not that stupid...
    I wasn't attacking you or anything, just stating what I believe is the reason for the mods to be so hard on the whole joking here'n'there business.

---------- Post added 2011-04-12 at 02:04 PM ----------

Who cares if somebody gets offended. This is the internet, stop being so sensitive.
    I think Boub and the rest of MMO-Champion staff like to believe that they are a few steps higher on the internet maturity level than Youtube and 4chan.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    I wasn't attacking you or anything, just stating what I believe is the reason for the mods to be so hard on the whole joking here'n'there business.

I think Boub and the rest of MMO-Champion staff like to believe that they are a few steps higher on the internet maturity level than Youtube and 4chan.
    They aren't. I have seen mods troll/break rules all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    You say that now, and when someone calls you an *Insert 10 word long degrading name and description of how well you "handle" things* and then top it off with saying they "will hunt you down and *insert threat against you* and make your kids *threat against children* and the they'll have your dog *creepy dog fetish threat*". Will you feel the same? Be honest now, are you gonna report them. How bout at the end if they just add a little note.

PS: JK /sarcasm

Well hell it's just sarcasm and friendly joking... right?
    I'm a girl so I get my fair share of get back in the kitchen, etc etc. And no I wouldn't report them because even if they weren't kidding, it's all just bullshit.

I am just discussing, I am far from upset with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    For the Core? Lol

Good to see people that know what it is. Makes me feel like an old school gamer even though I was pretty young. I grew up on RTS and Diablo.
    Haha love it, although I must admit I was always an Arm fanboy myself

Deleted

I'm a girl so I get my fair share of get back in the kitchen, etc etc. And no I wouldn't report them because even if they weren't kidding, it's all just bullshit.
    Well, your cynical nature aside, some of us don't appreciate that kind of behaviour, even on the god damn internet. You've ever told a dead baby joke to a mother that lost hers?

I'm sure not even a "jk lulz" would make that go away.

Well said.

It isnt right to insult someone but dont get upset if the internet is the internet. Blizz tried to fix it... Look how that went.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, your cynical nature aside, some of us don't appreciate that kind of behaviour, even on the god damn internet. You've ever told a dead baby joke to a mother that lost hers?

I'm sure not even a "jk lulz" would make that go away.
    Oh well, that's life. Don't come on the internet if you want people to be nice to you. Pretty much as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by JLarks View Post
    Haha love it, although I must admit I was always an Arm fanboy myself
    Lol for Arm I would build birthas like crazy. One game I had 26 of them with energy storage to spair.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good day Fuger,

I just made the same reply in a different thread so this is mostly Copy/Paste.

There are a few ways to contact the Moderator team or to talk to an Administrator. In fact, you have already taken one of the possibilities.
    You can do the following:

• Make a post about your concern in the Suggestion & Feedback forums. However, stay to the rules of the Forum (IE: Discussing Moderating Actions is not allowed via Threads).
    • Send a PM to one of the Moderators and/or Administrators. In case of your concern, I'd advise you to send a PM to the Administrator "Sunshine", who will be more than happy to help you out.
    • Contact us on IRC. A lot of Moderators and every Administrator is daily on the MMO-Champion IRC, and we will do our best to help the people who contact us there via a /Query. More information about that in the following Thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...statistics!%29
    • Contact us via the Contact Icons below our Avatars. Most Moderators can be contacted in multiple ways. I for example can also be contacted via my gmail, and a lot of Moderators have different ways of being contacted. You might want to check out a few of these options.

If you have any other questions, then you are always welcome to ask about them via one of the above examples.

However, discussing Moderation Actions on the forum is not allowed, and I will thus request a Lock for this thread.

Yours Sincerely,
    Bahumut5
    Dawwwwwww