Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Oh no! Yet another grid vs vuhdo thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kalti View Post
    What if you're assigned to heal group 2 though?

Anyway, surely your raid leader organises the groups into Groups 1 & 2 Melee, Group 3 Healers, Groups 4 & 5 Ranged? Or something similar...

OT: Grid + Mouseover macros has always been my weapon of choice, very easy and effective.
    I have a separate "Private Tanks" panel that I use for these types of situations. Normally, it only shows what I am targeting. In your example, I would change the setting on it to show Group2. If necessary, I just add more panels into it if I'm to watch over more than just 1 group.

I'm still learning more about the tweaks that I can do with Vuhdo and really hated it when I was trying it out at first. I would run with Healbot and Vuhdo active while I was trying to get used to it.
    Last edited by LazyOne; 2011-04-13 at 05:24 PM.
    The Affliction warlock laughs while they are dead.
    The Destruction warlock laughs while they are on fire.
    The Demonology warlock laughs while they are stunned.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyOne View Post
    I have a separate "Private Tanks" panel that I use for these types of situations. Normally, it only shows what I am targeting. In your example, I would change the setting on it to show Group2. If necessary, I just add more panels into it if I'm to watch over more than just 1 group.

I'm still learning more about the tweaks that I can do with Vuhdo and really hated it when I was trying it out at first. I would run with Healbot and Vuhdo active while I was trying to get used to it.
    The way I always describe Vuhdo is if you took grid (and all it's addons) and Clique and mashed them together into one mod you would get Vuhdo. It is highly customizable and with minimal playing around you can get it to do just about anything you possibly could want. Only reason I don't use it right now is I don't heal often enough to always remember what my keybinds are (I totally Life Griped a tank on Omnitron instead of PoM, and that wasn't very good). If only it were possible to set-up Vuhdo to work offensively....

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    The way I always describe Vuhdo is if you took grid (and all it's addons) and Clique and mashed them together into one mod you would get Vuhdo. It is highly customizable and with minimal playing around you can get it to do just about anything you possibly could want. Only reason I don't use it right now is I don't heal often enough to always remember what my keybinds are (I totally Life Griped a tank on Omnitron instead of PoM, and that wasn't very good). If only it were possible to set-up Vuhdo to work offensively....
    Sure, but I don't like addons which have more functionality than I need. I like to know what everything I have installed does and make sure I use it, or out it goes. I'm anal like that ;P

Mods which have a heap of functionality that I have disabled just make me want to delete them.

EDIT: Wow, I just re-read this and realised I have OCD.
    Last edited by Kalti; 2011-04-14 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalti View Post
    EDIT: Wow, I just re-read this and realised I have OCD.

Lol, aww... I think most people have some OCD tendencies they just don't want to admit it