10+ Year Old Account

Post priest twink Need tip´s

Hello

I gonna start to make a priest twink disc so i need a good pvp spec for disc and glyphs

Edit: Need some Good pvp macro to

(Sry for my bad english)

Do you need a spec for a 85 char or one to level with? ^^
    As a macro I recommend to use a /cast [nochanneling:Penance] "spell" macro for almost every spell you have (except cooldowns such as pain suppression) because it is very frustrating in my opinion to lose the last tick of penance to a renew.

"Twink" at one time refered to any toon of the *9 variety ( 19-29-39-49...) who was geared and ran through bg's of their level racking up hk's like their goin out of style. Blizard broke thios mechanic unless you have a twink guild you plan to run with, otherwise you get que times of 10 hours+ on teh optomistic side. If your meaning a lvel 85 toon, then go to the priest forums and look at the disc guide. Otherwise your probably wasting all the effort, but a level specific request would be helpful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr420 View Post
    "Twink" at one time refered to any toon of the *9 variety ( 19-29-39-49...) who was geared and ran through bg's of their level racking up hk's like their goin out of style. Blizard broke thios mechanic unless you have a twink guild you plan to run with, otherwise you get que times of 10 hours+ on teh optomistic side. If your meaning a lvel 85 toon, then go to the priest forums and look at the disc guide. Otherwise your probably wasting all the effort, but a level specific request would be helpful.
    i gonna make a 70 ''Twink''

---------- Post added 2011-04-12 at 09:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kayona View Post
    Do you need a spec for a 85 char or one to level with? ^^
    As a macro I recommend to use a /cast [nochanneling:Penance] "spell" macro for almost every spell you have (except cooldowns such as pain suppression) because it is very frustrating in my opinion to lose the last tick of penance to a renew.
    A good pvp spec for lvl 70!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zrubban View Post
    i gonna make a 70 ''Twink''

---------- Post added 2011-04-12 at 09:06 PM ----------

A good pvp spec for lvl 70!!!
    You will be level 70 in the 70-79 bracket which you won't be a twink then. Not to mention starting at 77 you have access to Cata gear, which effectively makes 77-79 "Twink".

Actually, they split brackets, making it 70-74, and you rarely see anyone higher than 70.
    OT: Do want info on 70 twinking for priest, too. <3

I would use this spec: http://wowtal.com/#k=1uCd3Vi.ala.priest. without Atonement
    or this with Atonement: http://wowtal.com/#k=_ujf5U-.ala.priest.

Glyphs

Prime:
    Penance
    PW:S
    PW:B

Major:
    Desperation
    PoM
    Mass Dispell

Minor:
    Shadowfiend
    Levitate
    Fading
    Last edited by Kayona; 2011-04-13 at 05:09 PM.

Just basically use a standard 85 spec, without the holy/shadow points spent. Get all Brutal gear and stack the crap out of resil.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#bfhzrosbforo:qmZrqZzV

To the poster above, you only get 2 glyphs @ 70.

I'd go:
    Penance, PW:S
    Desperation, PoM
    Shadowfiend, Levitate

Quote Originally Posted by Entropic View Post
    You will be level 70 in the 70-79 bracket which you won't be a twink then. Not to mention starting at 77 you have access to Cata gear, which effectively makes 77-79 "Twink".
    You obviously have no idea what's been going on with twinks since Cata.

Have you tried http://www.twinkinfo.com/ yet?
    Last edited by Solia; 2011-04-13 at 09:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A noob Question lol what is :

PW:S
    PW:b
    PoM ?

---------- Post added 2011-04-13 at 10:21 PM ----------

And btw what for socket shall i sock in my pvp gear.?

Thx for All reply!!!

Deleted
    PW:S = Power word: shield
    PW:B = Power word: barrier
    PoM: Prayer of Mending

I would guess going for the following sockets, but I haven't pvp'ed in the lvl 70 brackets since Tbc (much could have changed I guess):

Red: Int
    Yellow: int/resilience
    Blue: int/spirit

Of course this shouldn't be followed blindly, as it depends on the socket bonus and how comfortable you feel with your survivability/spell power and mana pool/mana regen. But intellect will always be a winner in all three catagories as it enhances your survivability with better instant spells and effectively increases your throughoutput, mana pool and mana regen.
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2011-04-13 at 10:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    PW:S = Power word: shield
    PW:B = Power word: barrier
    PoM: Prayer of Mending

I would guess going for the following sockets, but I haven't pvp'ed in the lvl 70 brackets since Tbc (much could have changed I guess):

Red: Int
    Yellow: int/resilience
    Blue: int/spirit

Of course this shouldn't be followed blindly, as it depends on the socket bonus and how comfortable you feel with your survivability/spell power and mana pool/mana regen. But intellect will always be a winner in all three catagories as it enhances your survivability with better instant spells and effectively increases your throughoutput, mana pool and mana regen.
    Thx alot man !!!

Don't gem for spirit just because the socket is blue. Keep in mind almost ALL BC socket bonuses will pale in comparison to what you get from the Wrath gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    To the poster above, you only get 2 glyphs @ 70.

I'd go:
    Penance, PW:S
    Desperation, PoM
    Shadowfiend, Levitate
    Oh I totally forgot it. You're right and I'd choose these ones, too.

Stack resilience
    Find a frost mage partner
    ??????????
    Free 2.4k rating

Quote Originally Posted by Rezusian View Post
    Stack resilience
    Find a frost mage partner
    ??????????
    Free 2.4k rating
    Did you read the first few posts? I don't think so because in this case you should know that he is goinig to make a twink on level 70.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayona View Post
    Did you read the first few posts? I don't think so because in this case you should know that he is goinig to make a twink on level 70.
    There is arena @70. i think that is a big part of why this division is so popular for twinking these days (also facerolling old content for warglaives).

Priest twinks are one of the reasons why priest shields are getting the nerf stick so screw you!
    Calm down, now. --Kel
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2011-04-16 at 06:35 AM.