Enhancement in arena

How is it? As of late i prefer playing my shaman as enhancement but i don't want to blow off a lot of honor on enhance pvp gear if it is worthless in arena.

Stronger than ele, not as good as resto... Don't really know viability at high levels as I haven't seen many enh above 2k ish
    Only users lose drugs.

Dem wolves :'(.. as far as playing against enhance as a balance druid I get destroyed every time... don't know about other class's though.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    resto has a high skill cap, only roll it if your experienced in arenas and your rolling a spellcleave. otherwise i would just go enha for the lulz.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

fun to play in arena they do amazing damage....but they are really easy to kill, so pretty much if u can get a shaman stunlocked well enough it just dies.....

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    resto has a high skill cap, only roll it if your experienced in arenas and your rolling a spellcleave. otherwise i would just go enha for the lulz.
    No... just no. It requires some common sense and basic understanding of pvp. You don't even need to juke with a shaman... just watch kollektiv.

Enhance current arena comps i've seen:
    Enhance, Dk, Druid
    Enhance, Warrior, Druid
    Enhance, Lock, Druid
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Enh are about on par with Ferals.

So they're about average, not the best, not the worst.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    ... Riiiight.

Anyway, enhancement is pretty good in them arenas. They are quite the viable :3

Go resto if you want to earn 2200 with little to no effort.

Enhance is not bad and definately viable in arena, even higher rating if you're skilled.

Thing is, you don't see many enh shamans high rated is because there are other dps classes that are just better.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are very strong in the lower rankings.
    Here, they can hit very hard very fast. The wolves can be a potentially overwhelming factor. Glyphed Shamanistic Rage, with a 1 min CD, is good in general but great against classes that have roots, snares, freezes, chills and stuns (Mages, really).

They are also tossing away the current "Improved Fire Nova" and replacing it with Seasoned Winds:
    When an enemy spell cast is successfully prevented with Wind Shear, the shaman gains magical resistance (in an amount equal to what a protection totem/aura would grant, stacking with such buffs) to the spell school(s) of the interrupted spell (except for Holy spells), lasting 10 seconds.
    So in summary, please don't kill me.