Feral pve buffs inc?

Ive been playing around and analyzing world of log and state of dps data for the past couple of weeks. I basically came up with the conclusion that feral, enh , and dks were behind the rest of the pack of dps by quite a margin. The fact that feral unlike DK and enh actually was given dark intent, there stateofdps statistics were much higher then they should have been. As of the latest 4.1 patch notes, Enh, Frost + unholy dks are getting buffs leaving feral in the dust. So im just trying to ask around if anyone is suspecting the much needed feral pve buffs now that unholy dks were given theres.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    What enh shaman buff do you speak of?

Deleted
    I'm waiting to see if the latest ''SPELL CHANGES'' are even genuine. No change to patch notes yet, and several of them are just ''Old versions'' of the spells (Changes to Rage of Rivendare and Selfless Healer are both just rollbacks to previous tooltips).

Could very easily be an oversight on Blizzard's part, or just another trap to punish those silly people who rely on datamining (See:- AMG THEY NURFD BODY AND SOOOOL. Oh wait no they didn'tlololol and other stories.)
    Last edited by mmoc52fe769775; 2011-04-12 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    I'm waiting to see if the latest ''SPELL CHANGES'' are even genuine. No change to patch notes yet, and several of them are just ''Old versions'' of the spells (Changes to Rage of Rivendare and Selfless Healer are both just rollbacks to previous tooltips).

Could very easily be an oversight on Blizzard's part, or just another trap to punish those silly people who rely on datamining (See:- AMG THEY NURFD BODY AND SOOOOL. Oh wait no they didn'tlololol and other stories.)
    It's in the official Blizzard patch notes.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2356431

Enjoy.