Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    Spirit/Hit is the first target of being reforged to haste/crit/mastery. This is because hit is worthless once you are capped, and, many people attest to not getting hitcapped being a bigger DPS gain than being at a sturdy 17%. Something to note about this list is that it is a way of comparing pieces of gear on a per-slot basis so that you can quickly see if an item is an upgrade or not. A full BiS gear set is not going to contain the #1 or #1/#2 (for trinkets/rings) items on the list -- you won't be anywhere near hitcap, for one, without even considering things like Human's Spirit bonus, Draenei's 1%hit, Goblin/Troll haste (though the race used for simming is Troll), Worgen crit, etc.
    Just wanted to check; I had somehow missed the reforge notes originally while looking through the list a few days ago. Doing yet ANOTHER list to be way too much to ask, especially since it'd have to be done reforging out of crit/mastery to figure out the PP for each, then a note assuming under/over hitcap...... it'd be a pain in the ass and it wouldn't be a numbered list anymore. Thanks for clearing that up though.

Shouldn't Volcano be considered a Crafted/Tradeskill item?

Sure it is tech. from a 'quest' but yea, you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Solia View Post
    Shouldn't Volcano be considered a Crafted/Tradeskill item?

Sure it is tech. from a 'quest' but yea, you know...
    The greatest question of our times! Yeah, you're technically correct (the best kind of correct) about that -- never even crossed my mind. I'll make that change for the 4.2 list.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/