Deleted

Demonology warlock pvp questions

Is there any different between pve rotation in pvp?
    Succubus 1vs1 & Felguard AoE?
    Major Glyphs?

Thanks!

You will never get off a "rotation" in the current state of pvp. With all the interrupts cast based casters such as demo, destro, etc will usually be only able to get one maybe two casts off if your not getting focused. If your are getting focused your pet will be the only real damage you'll be able to put out as you will not be able to get off any casts. For this reason, you will be very limited in viable comps and those teams don't usually fair well. Your better off going aff as blizz has decided that aff is the only spec warlocks will have for any chance of a decent rating this season.
    Last edited by Shamygandof; 2011-04-13 at 10:48 PM.

Deleted
    From my perspective ... demo cant be realy viable as it is now, but I got quite high with destro, but as from 1800~~ you will have to spec for affli.

As for your original question ... for 1v1 i would go against most clases sccu (glyphed)

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    theres no rotation ever in pvp, its completely situational.

i only play demo in 2s for the lulz with a frost mage currently.

heres the glyphs and spec i use: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lent/secondary

hes nothing special, just an alt.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Straido View Post
    From my perspective ... demo cant be realy viable as it is now, but I got quite high with destro, but as from 1800~~ you will have to spec for affli.

As for your original question ... for 1v1 i would go against most clases sccu (glyphed)
    no no no, no succubus.
    Felguard is just waay to strong with lolstorm and the stun. HoG root + Petstun + HoG stun is just an amazing combo when done correctly, not to mention how much dmg a felguard can dish out with just lolstorm.
    Demo needs burst in pvp and felguard brings more burst then a succubus.