Resto druid build?

so i know theres a guide,but the only builds i found were like raiding as in 10-25 mans and stuff.i only really plan on healing heroics so anyone have a resto build with glyphs for heroics

10+ Year Old Account
    You will still want a variation of the 1st spec, and the glyphs will be the same as the ones in the sticky.

http://wowtal.com/#k=gsuaxVYz.aei.druid..

Just make sure you take one point and put it into Natures Cure. Just read through the talents and take 1 point from whatever you know you will be using the least.

8/2/31 moonglow is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    You will still want a variation of the 1st spec, and the glyphs will be the same as the ones in the sticky.

Just make sure you take one point and put it into Natures Cure. Just read through the talents and take 1 point from whatever you know you will be using the least.
    What this person says ^_^

so i was just thinkin,as far as boas go.would it be better to lvl up feral and get feral boas or would just specing resto and healing dungeons be a good way to lvl up?

cuz i kinda screwed up yesterday and forgot i had the boas for my feral druid on the character i was gonna delete so i can use the name so now i dont have any boas for it.just wondering before i start farming for boas

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to do instances only tank or healing is fine. You can spec full tank or full resto, use the right boas and have quick ques, though I think tank ques are lower.

If you want to do some instances some leveling you can tank with a kitty spec and heal with a boomkin spec for instances.

If you don't care about instances at all feral and boom are both quick, just personal preference and will depend on level.

Quote Originally Posted by mookashookah View Post
    8/2/31 moonglow is amazing
    For fights lasting over 3 minuetes, so not most heroic fights.

I would totally drop Nature's Bounty and take NS & NC

Quote Originally Posted by dfarrall View Post
    For fights lasting over 3 minuetes, so not most heroic fights.
    im doing heroics right now and im having 0 problems

If you want to do instances only tank or healing is fine. You can spec full tank or full resto, use the right boas and have quick ques, though I think tank ques are lower.

If you want to do some instances some leveling you can tank with a kitty spec and heal with a boomkin spec for instances.

If you don't care about instances at all feral and boom are both quick, just personal preference and will depend on level.
    ya as far as boas go.i kinda had all but the 2h mace for feral,but i wanted to use the characters name it was on and i forgot that was the toon that had my boas on it so im kinda farmin for em again.but if i went resto what boas would i use cuz i know before when i went feral tank i thought i heard(unless feral tanks have gotten buffed since then)that before you get thrash feral tanks arent really that good

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    so i was just thinkin,as far as boas go.would it be better to lvl up feral and get feral boas or would just specing resto and healing dungeons be a good way to lvl up?

cuz i kinda screwed up yesterday and forgot i had the boas for my feral druid on the character i was gonna delete so i can use the name so now i dont have any boas for it.just wondering before i start farming for boas
    1) You can restore the character and get the BoAs back.
    2) DPS is much faster for leveling; healing in LFD is slow, especially if you get a group of underachievers
    3) Feral is the go to spec for leveling for most of the content (1-77)
    4) Once you hit level 78 and can get Cata greens and blues then BoAs aren't worth very much
    5) Go Balance at level 77 with 3/3 Lunar Shower, push yourself into the yellow eclipse and run around spamming Sunfire and multi-dotting Insect Swarm. At level 81~84 you should be able to drop mobs in 4 Sunfire hits from a mile away.

2) DPS is much faster for leveling; healing in LFD is slow, especially if you get a group of underachievers
    meh,the way i see it is.ill try it,and if its really slow then ill just go feral but since ive never really healed on a druid before(ive tanked on one though,aoe threat was pretty garbage at the time)i figure what other way to learn then healing dungeons

and as far as restoring characters,how would i go about doing that.or is it one of those "send in a gm ticket and wait for the entire day for a response" type things.cuz id rather just wait and keep doing regulars and keep the jp and buy them again.actually i just looked it up,and yeah unless blizzard is faster with responding to tickets now,i think ill just keep doing regulars and get the jp back

plus it says you need the character name and level which i dont really remember what exact lvl it was(i know it was under lvl 10 though)
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2011-04-14 at 03:37 AM.

Deleted
    im using wowtal.com/#k=gjqSdRyda.aei.druid. right now but i gonna change the moonglow into furor and try it out later :>