3v3 Mage/Warrior/Priest viable?

Ok so me and my friends are going to play Mage/Warrior/Priest so im wondering is this actually a viable combo or we will be at disedvantage at most of the times and also pls give me tips how to play this strategy never did before i will appreciate it.

Yes its viable, but the priest needs to be good

good combo, mage frost novas and you bladestorm...win/win

i would imagine it would be good.

if the war is fury and the mage is frost they could easily blow up 1 probably even 2 oppnents in a few seconds.

priest would just need to be all over the dispells for the war and stay close to the mage to fear bomb any melee.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it is as good as Warlock Warrior Priest. However, any comp should work..in theory.

I just need help with which target should be our main kill target like the healer or the dps sometin like that im wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    I don't think it is as good as Warlock Warrior Priest. However, any comp should work..in theory.
    until you see triple healers in 3s lol

Deleted
    A great thing about this season is the extreme variety of 3s comps. You can almost combine any 2 DPS with any Healer and get a somewhat viable comp.

And combining the most successful healer with the two most successful DPS can hardly go wrong.

A great thing about this season is the extreme variety of 3s comps. You can almost combine any DPS with a warrior and a healer and get a somewhat viable comp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyangel View Post
    I just need help with which target should be our main kill target like the healer or the dps sometin like that im wondering
    The healer should be taken care of by your disc priest by manaburning, you can however toss in a counterspell or similar to help the priest out so they both don't manaburn eachother, he doesn't get cycloned or similar effects. Your job in to keep any dps (or offensive healer) away from your priest. And with a warrior and mage I can't see how that's an issue.
    Last edited by mmoc79be39102d; 2011-04-14 at 10:27 AM.

Deleted
    it is very good combo and i want to play it with my paladin but noone wants a holy!