Sigh...every dog has their day i guess. Flukey goal yet again

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    wtf wuz dat?
    The Bruins' skill
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Clearly the only team that can beat us is ....the vancouver canucks....lame

10+ Year Old Account
    See what happens when you hope for a Game 5? gg guys

15+ Year Old Account
    "Secret to scoring a Powerplay goal" by the Boston Bruins
    Have Kesler make a bad defensive positioning play for the first time in forever and then bounce the puck in off him

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    The Bruins' skill
    I turned this game on, saw like 10 sucker punches by Boston players, several interference calls, and a hook. I turned it off afterwards.

Getting really tired of the league intentionally drawing out series' because they're broke.
    red panda red panda red panda!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    I turned this game on, saw like 10 sucker punches by Boston players, several interference calls, and a hook. I turned it off afterwards.

Getting really tired of the league intentionally drawing out series' because they're broke.
    Did you happen to miss the reason they are being extra scrappy today? Also the league isn't drawing anything out. This was the most profitable year for the NHL ever and that is with owning a money bleeding franchise.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    "Secret to scoring a Powerplay goal" by the Boston Bruins
    Have Kesler make a bad defensive positioning play for the first time in forever and then bounce the puck in off him
    Except the puck went 5 hole on Luongo.

Quote Originally Posted by phazedin View Post
    The hit itself didn't look that terrible....obviously you dont want him to be hurt, but, keep your damn head up wow.
    Yeah, I don't think that was as bad as most people are making it out to be. It was a shoulder hit, clean from what I could tell, and the only problem was that Horton didn't have his head up or any situational awareness to think of and ended up actually turning in to it. I don't like seeing any player get hurt, but there've been a lot worse hits that didn't warrant a penalty at all this series, and the only reason this did is because he does seem a little injured.

I just can't buy into the conspiracy theories, as much as I disagree with the major penalty call.

Damn that sedin power play looks so dangerous. the bruins are going to need more goals to win this one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Yeah, I don't think that was as bad as most people are making it out to be. It was a shoulder hit, clean from what I could tell, and the only problem was that Horton didn't have his head up or any situational awareness to think of and ended up actually turning in to it. I don't like seeing any player get hurt, but there've been a lot worse hits that didn't warrant a penalty at all this series, and the only reason this did is because he does seem a little injured.
    Well it deserved a clear 2 minutes at minimum for the blatant interference. His injury definitely helped to mark it up to 5 and a game though. I'm alright with it being a 5 though because it was clearly an unnecessary hit to a defenseless player. You can't always be expecting a player to step up on your for no reason. There are two comparable plays so far in the playoffs. The Torres hit in the Chicago series and a hit by Tootoo in the Nashville/Anaheim series. The Torres hit was delivered to an unsuspecting player who should have been expecting as he was in a high contact area behind the net. The Tootoo hit was on a defenseless player in the middle of the ice who had no reason to think a player is coming to hit him. The Tootoo hit was far less severe looking than Rome's hit. The moral of the story is that Rome had no reason at all to step up on Horton like that as he clearly could see the puck had been moved and Horton wasn't looking in his direction.

I just can't disagree with an otter. well put

15+ Year Old Account
    How did the refs miss that slash lol. The Vancouver player is standing there with his hands in the air after having his stick smashed.

Oh god.. It's Chicago all over again.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Who's that who said the goalies were going to have a terrible Game 3? Come up to collect half your prize!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

You really do whine like a butt hurt Habs fan whose team should have been eliminated in 4 games by a much better team. Boston is doing what they always do, play physically. If your team has no toughness, you won't win games. This is Vancouver after all, they have a great defence and their positioning in their own zone is excellent. Vancouver is being overwhelmed though because they are double shifting their defence since Rome is out of the game. Welcome to playing real hockey, something the Habs can't do because their organization is full of pansies who are small and can't hit a stanchion let alone other players, they can't fight or hit effectively and will never progress in the post season until the management gets that into their heads. Small players don't win you a Cup in this league, this isn't the 1930's-1980's NHL.

Oh and if you want to talk cheap shot artists, go talk to Aaron Rome, I hope he gets suspended for the rest of the playoffs for that dirty hit on Horton.

15+ Year Old Account
    When Boston failed to score on a FIVE minute power play, I never would have guessed they would score two goals let alone three. Great play by Marchand to use his gigantic nose as a rudder to cut up the ice like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Did you happen to miss the reason they are being extra scrappy today?
    What, Horton getting what he deserves for being a little twat? Sure it's why the Bruins are throwing hissy fits and not getting called much, really capitalizing on Luongo having an abysmal night tonight. Still not a good reason to be throwing sucker punches at everyone.*

*Except LaPierre, he kinda deserves to be punched. A lot.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Still winnable...those rebounds he's giving up are just too juicy

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Oh god.. It's Chicago all over again.
    Told ya Boston wasn't going to lay down, and they have a great home record this post season. This series probably will go to game 7, and right now Tim Thomas is one of the reasons that Boston is winning, that plus Vancouver having only 5 D is wearing them out badly and that loss is showing quite blatantly right now.