Meh, Scott's a piece of shit but we already knew it. What a clownshoes organization Buffalo is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not hard to see why Buffalo stinks

Scott, Kaleta and Ott.
    Last edited by Masqerader; 2013-10-24 at 06:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pekka Rinne out for 4 weeks.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's heavy for that team, they don't have much offense and need Rinne badly ;[

Man, Reg... Your Rangers... :/

10+ Year Old Account
    that shoot out by daniel... *sigh*

Looking forward to seeing how Clarkson plays with the team and curious if he'll be with Kadri & Lupul or if Kulemin will be when Kulemin comes back. I'd kind of like to see Clarkson with Raymond and Bolland right now. Rielly being kept in the big leagues as is Monahan.

Cam Ward out 3-4 weeks... Khudobin already out... aaaaaadn another Hurricane season falls apart in the first 15 games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Man, Reg... Your Rangers... :/
    Talbot didn't even play bad for his first NHL start, but when you have zero goal support except for what looked like a toss to the net that just happened to go in by Richards, you aren't going to win.

His goalie mask is so awesome though.

I know - that's my big concern for the Rangers.. so many injuries, such poor production.. :x

Leafs get Columbus tonight, which I'm actually very interested in watching - I can't remember the last time I said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    I know - that's my big concern for the Rangers.. so many injuries, such poor production.. :x

Leafs get Columbus tonight, which I'm actually very interested in watching - I can't remember the last time I said that.
    It just seems that whenever Callahan isn't playing, the team just doesn't play together well. And being without Nash and Hagelin hurts too, and apparently Lundqvist has had some sort of injury for two weeks and was still playing. Combine that with the fact that the Rangers have been slow starters for over 10 years now, and it makes for a bad time. And I don't think Saturday's game against Detroit is going to be any better.

Looks like Kessel is in streak mode right now.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    $ signs in my eyes because of that (Kessel). That metro division is a joke my god. The East is a joke in general this year so far. There's more than a few teams are a complete disaster like Philly, Buffalo, New York, and New Jersey which is pretty bad that there's just 4 teams plus Florida who are pretty much a free win.

Then you look at the West and it's just fuck city everywhere. Fuck my life this division is strong

Is Toronto's play by play guy drunk? He was just laughing for like 2 minutes straight.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-10-26 at 12:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    'Nucks go 5-1-1 on their 7 game road trip, nice. Now we get 3 home games.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    'Nucks go 5-1-1 on their 7 game road trip, nice. Now we get 3 home games.
    Too bad nothing will come to fruitition against Saint Louis for the after game goonery/fighting for no reason. Why? it was against the Canucks. Hell, they'll probably suspend Kessler for NOT fighting.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    There was some seriously bullshit calls against Toronto last night. How does Reilly get a tripping penalty when Foligno falls over trying to get the puck and he pulls down Reilly who was behind him when he fell? Then he proceeded to hook him before the whistle was blown. Columbus got away with some dirty shit like a blatantly obvious open ice trip on Bozak that everyone saw.

I expected it to be one of those games after Clarkson was called three minutes in for breathing or something. Columbus was the better team though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    There was some seriously bullshit calls against Toronto last night. How does Reilly get a tripping penalty when Foligno falls over trying to get the puck and he pulls down Reilly who was behind him when he fell? Then he proceeded to hook him before the whistle was blown. Columbus got away with some dirty shit like a blatantly obvious open ice trip on Bozak that everyone saw.
    I enjoy coming on these forums the day after a Toronto loss to see how the referees lost the game for the Leafs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I enjoy coming on these forums the day after a Toronto loss to see how the referees lost the game for the Leafs.
    oh, thanks for confirming I'm not the only one :P

I'm a Leafs fan and I enjoy it...

The Leafs got outplayed hard save for a couple 2-3 minute stretches. Suck it up, boys.

They're a decent team, and that's about it. The way they're continuing to play the 'take only good chances' game seems to be kicking them in the ass the last 2 weeks. They may be one of the highest scoring teams (despite fewest shots), but they give up waaaaaay too many chances, especially with defensive or neutral zone turnovers. I realize that wins are wins, but it's going to be harder and harder to get wins when your goalies aren't bailing you out of games because you're giving up so many chances.