Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Ugh, time to see my beloved Sharks throw another game
    If yall manage to lose this series you need to burn the building down and change your name, anything to break that bad mojo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Colorado is the only team in the league that can contend with Chicago's offense. I also think Minnesota is better than a lot of people give them credit for. They're extremely good defensively and have some good offensive players. Everyone seems to forget Matt Cooke took out the Av's best D man when their defense core is weak to begin with. Chicago either makes it a short series or we're in for a offense bonanza 7 gamer
    In the conference, perhaps, but I don't think they're the only ones. Boston was two bounces away from beating Chicago last year, Detroit took them to 7 games, Minnesota took the lead in the season series against them.

Tyson Barrie a better defenseman than Erik Johnson? I don't agree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    If yall manage to lose this series you need to burn the building down and change your name, anything to break that bad mojo.
    I will actually be very suprised if we make it, I am pretty sure we are the underdog as the last 2 games have played out. We have not even been close to threaten Kings in those games.

Must admit I enjoyed watching that Stastny goal, Suter watching the pass and then that moment of realization that he can do nothing. Yeah sorry if I still don't like him :P
    I don't care for either team, but the way he lied about wanting to stay in Nashville bothers me.

Deleted
    1-0 La.. I want to cry

Sharks playing the same every single time, dump and chase.. Fails horribly 9/10 and 1/10 they almost get something done!

10+ Year Old Account
    Somebody told Williams it was game 7.

I remember when Holding used to be a penalty

And I don't need to see Sutter to know how much he's frowning at all this wide-open hockey and odd-man rushes
    Last edited by draynay; 2014-04-29 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    1-0 La.. I want to cry

Sharks playing the same every single time, dump and chase.. Fails horribly 9/10 and 1/10 they almost get something done!
    Don't get me started on Dump and Chase, its the one reason I wasn't that upset about Trotz being gone.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    In the conference, perhaps, but I don't think they're the only ones. Boston was two bounces away from beating Chicago last year, Detroit took them to 7 games, Minnesota took the lead in the season series against them.

Tyson Barrie a better defenseman than Erik Johnson? I don't agree.
    You're right, I forgot about Johnson because he's been* underwelming in the years before this.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2014-04-29 at 02:57 AM.

Yeah, I'll definitely give you that.

10+ Year Old Account
    This Wild team is seriously going to give me a heart attack. three more minutes of no goalie inc, can the Av's score on us to force ot again? PROBABLY!
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    This Wild team is seriously going to give me a heart attack. three more minutes of no goalie inc, can the Av's score on us to force ot again? PROBABLY!
    not this time, heh, those Avs have some kind of magic going but can't make it happen every time, thats gonna be a great game 7

10+ Year Old Account
    damn that was some fast goal scoring for us :P

Lets hope the last game is not exciting at all. IDC whose side it is, I just want it to be lik ea seven goal blowout. I can't take the blood pressure rising!

- - - Updated - - -

SJ/LA looking like a good game so far! I don't get to see it here, can only check on the score every once in awhile :9
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    refs look like they want to take over the third period, giving me sour memories of last year's series, I hope they knock off calling these crap penalties and get out of the way, maybe call some of the real penalties instead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    refs look like they want to take over the third period, giving me sour memories of last year's series, I hope they knock off calling these crap penalties and get out of the way, maybe call some of the real penalties instead
    Well they made that up by giving you a goal for free. That was the worst call I have seen in a long time. Fucking joke

- - - Updated - - -

Good night.. See ya in Game 7

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, if the puck goes in the net and you have to trust this bunch to make a judgement its going to be disappointing. Thankfully we get to skirt controversy somewhat by having Kopitar put two in after that.

Anyway, I can certainly sympathize with Sharks fans right now, we both saw our teams lose 3 in a row and win 3 in a row, been pretty stressful, game 7 coming up, doesn't get much more stressful than that.

first thing this crew does right is to put Williams & Torres out of the game and hopefully prevent some rough stuff as the game winds down

- - - Updated - - -

holy shit Quick is pissed
    Last edited by draynay; 2014-04-29 at 04:39 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kopitar is so underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Kopitar is so underrated.
    I don't think he is that underrated. Does he get a ton of media hype? No, but most fans out there knows he's good. He just has the disadvantage of being as far West as you can get, otherwise I think he gets as much talk as Toews and Crosby.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think he is that underrated. Does he get a ton of media hype? No, but most fans out there knows he's good. He just has the disadvantage of being as far West as you can get, otherwise I think he gets as much talk as Toews and Crosby.
    I NEVER hear about Kopitar unless they're talking about the Kings.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    San Jose needs CPR because they are choking real hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    San Jose needs CPR because they are choking real hard.
    I thought San Jose was in this game until the free goal by the lack of a whistle in the third to put the Kings up 2-1.

I watched the whole game (zombie mode today at work, didn't go to bed until 1:00 am). My bracket is heavily invested into LA and I am absolutely thrilled to see it go to Game 7. Both teams have won 1 on the road, LA has momentum, and SJ has home ice. I would say its about as even as possible in the "intangibles" department.

...who will start Game 7 for the Sharks?

Wednesday is going to be an amazing night of hockey (I'm guessing Philly wins at home tonight), I'd bet almost anything on it!
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.