15+ Year Old Account
    by the way. was anyone else as suprised as me that we actually landed an Empty Net Goal?

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 03:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    but god forbid if anyone else does it right? right? fact of the matter is the refs have been shotty all throughout the playoffs. stop with this soupbox bs and learn to take it. the rest of us can, so should you.

anyways I'm off to go play some disc golf and have a few beers cause i'm seriously pissed off at sj's terrible neutral zone malarkey. (trying to keep my tone some what civil)

well besides that good game detriot you really deserved that win. and good the fuck job neimi for all those incredible saves. please bring that tenacity to the net in 7 and please ffs sharks control the puck better in the neutral zone.....
    the refs have been terrible. everywhere. but please, do me a favor. answer this question for us.
    is it ok for the refs to be terrible? or should they do there job right?

anyways. an overall GREAT game by both teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    by the way. was anyone else as suprised as me that we actually landed an Empty Net Goal?
    im suprised Clowe wasnt in the lineup tonight. Did he get Kronwalled ?

10+ Year Old Account
    but god forbid if anyone else does it right? right? fact of the matter is the refs have been shotty all throughout the playoffs. stop with this soupbox bs and learn to take it. the rest of us can, so should you.

anyways I'm off to go play some disc golf and have a few beers cause i'm seriously pissed off at sj's terrible neutral zone malarkey. (trying to keep my tone some what civil)

well besides that good game detriot you really deserved that win. and good the fuck job neimi for all those incredible saves. please bring that tenacity to the net in 7 and please ffs sharks control the puck better in the neutral zone.....
    Its like you read what I said, got distracted by your team losing, forgot what I said, then responded anyway. Complain about the refs if you want, fuck if any of us Wings fan care.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    wings are going to win it in game 7 now. San Jose are choking

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeyar View Post
    im suprised Clowe wasnt in the lineup tonight. Did he get Kronwalled ?
    i know right? and he said he was going to go after Kronwall. i never once saw him hunt down Kronwall in game 5. but Kronwall found him anyways. i wonder if the Upper Body Injury was really an injury or Destroyed Pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Its like you read what I said, got distracted by your team losing, forgot what I said, then responded anyway. Complain about the refs if you want, fuck if any of us Wings fan care.
    well, with that said, i've lost all respect for wings fans on these forums. if san jose does lose, you had better be damn well know, I wll be routing for vancouver come 3rd round playoffs. oh and "fuck if this sharks fan cares."

well except marcelos, cause he's not really a dipshit, stubborn yes, dipshit no.

and disc golf a calls me
    Last edited by Shinoashi; 2011-05-11 at 03:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    well, with that said, i've lost all respect for wings fans on these forums. if san jose does lose, you had better be damn well know, I wll be routing for vancouver come 3rd round playoffs. oh and "fuck if this sharks fan cares."
    dude you have to face the facts. the Sharks are known as one of the biggest choke artists teams in the NHL in the playoffs. they are constantly ridiculed for it. and what are they doing right now? Choking. Big Time. they gave up a 3-0 series lead. they gave up a 3-1 lead sunday, and a 1-0 lead tonight. they choked, twice. but look at what he is saying. he says "Complain about the refs if you want, fuck if any of us Wings fan care." we complain about hte refs. everyone does. do it too for all we care. they have been bad. everywhere. and guess what. i do not care if you ROOT for Vancouver, guess what. its going to be a hell of a series, and if Detroit beats San Jose, they deserve it, because frankly, all it takes is San Jose winning 1 in 4 games to advance, they have failed thrice, and now they face sudden death overtime.
    Did you seriously think Detroit was going to go away quietly?

10+ Year Old Account

well except marcelos, cause he's not really a dipshit, stubborn yes, dipshit no.

and disc golf a calls me
    Root for Vancouver, it really doesn't change anything.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Root for Vancouver, it really doesn't change anything.
    last i checked everyone rooted against detroit anyways. they hate us because. well:
    Twenty Straight!

10+ Year Old Account
    Go wings! Make the sharks feel like the bruins did last year!
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    last i checked everyone rooted against detroit anyways. they hate us because. well:
    Twenty Straight!
    That streak won't stop till Holland dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see what this thread turns into if Sharks win Game 7.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I'd love to see what this thread turns into if Sharks win Game 7.
    me congratulating the sharks fans. they got the 3-0 lead. if they win game 7, they deserve it. i may not like it, but they will have earned it.

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 03:28 AM ----------

That streak won't stop till Holland dies.
    we get Yzerman back than. look what he did with Tampa. in just 1 year.

10+ Year Old Account
    me congratulating the sharks fans. they got the 3-0 lead. if they win game 7, they deserve it. i may not like it, but they will have earned it.

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 03:28 AM ----------

we get Yzerman back than. look what he did with Tampa. in just 1 year.
    True enough.

dude you have to face the facts. the Sharks are known as one of the biggest choke artists teams in the NHL in the playoffs. they are constantly ridiculed for it. and what are they doing right now? Choking. Big Time. they gave up a 3-0 series lead. they gave up a 3-1 lead sunday, and a 1-0 lead tonight. they choked, twice. but look at what he is saying. he says "Complain about the refs if you want, fuck if any of us Wings fan care." we complain about hte refs. everyone does. do it too for all we care. they have been bad. everywhere. and guess what. i do not care if you ROOT for Vancouver, guess what. its going to be a hell of a series, and if Detroit beats San Jose, they deserve it, because frankly, all it takes is San Jose winning 1 in 4 games to advance, they have failed thrice, and now they face sudden death overtime.
    Did you seriously think Detroit was going to go away quietly?
    well i dinked around too much and by the time i make it to the course it will be too dark to play. anyways, come on man do you think i'm a fool? i've already told you that i've been a fan since 91 through all their faults and, if anyone knows more than anyone else, a sharks fan knows just how much their team can choke in the playoffs.

the fact of the matter is im getting sick of the eccesive complaining you detroit fans have been playing on the forums so far about, "omg the refs are so againsts us" blah blah blah. they have been making bad calls against every team in the playoffs so far but do you see anyone else complain? i have yet to see it, but you guys do, every fucking call.

seriously i'm proud of you guys, you've fought hard, and if you win grats, i will continue to be a sharks fan regardless. will it hurt that i saw my team choke again? you have better fucking believe it will. will i be butthurt over it? nah. i know too well just how much my team can choke. but i will keep on keeping on, and wont complain one bit about any shotty calls that the refs had done throughout the entirety of the series, but why do i have a feeling if the sharks win on thurs, you guys will get on top of your soapbox's and QQ all up and down these forums.

and no i never said one time that i thought that detroit would go away quietly, so lets not go there bro, and IF they win thurs, they deserved it. just as the sharks will deserve it IF they win. this has been a great series, regardless of the malarkey from the refs on either end. just stop complaining about it everytime it happens to your squad ffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    blah.
    No. Theres a lot of Red Wings fans in this thread, more than I think any other team, which is why you see so many complaints when the refs fuck us over. Hockey town, expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yayack View Post
    Haha all the red wing fans will never give it up. The biggest bipolar fans ive ever seen. Blaming the refs for losing and the second they start winning they crawl out of their hole. Detroit is just delaying the inevitable.
    No, you don't get it.

The Red Wings won 3-0 in a row cause the refs are against them, and so is the enitre nhl! DUH
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

No. Theres a lot of Red Wings fans in this thread, more than I think any other team, which is why you see so many complaints when the refs fuck us over. Hockey town, expect it.
    No I think there are more Canuck fans on this thread. Wings fans just seem to be louder at the moment.

No.
    more cunucks fans on this thread than detroit, and still dont complain as much as YOU do.

10+ Year Old Account
    more cunucks fans on this thread than detroit, and still dont complain as much as YOU do.
    Maybe they should learn some passion.