10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    "good call" wat. Didn't know 6'4" 210 lbs flops on the ice when barely touched by 6'1" 190 lbs

Hank was just doing what every goalie does when they get hit. Overreaction to the maximum for no reason at all, it was going to be a penalty 7 days of the week lol. At least it wasn't Mike Smith bad.
    Just look at Nash's skate, he loses the edge because the tard goes up on one leg. It doesn't change the fact Williams changed lanes to play a body no where near the puck.

And if you want to comment on other goalies regularly doing it, go for it. Hank never leaves the crease enough to be one of those goalies. He is one of the most dysfunctional people outside his net, got hit not expecting it in an awkward position and went down. And yes, I admit after being knocked down, he sold it with the holding of his head. But the actual falling was no dive.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Just look at Nash's skate, he loses the edge because the tard goes up on one leg. It doesn't change the fact Williams changed lanes to play a body no where near the puck.

And if you want to comment on other goalies regularly doing it, go for it. Hank never leaves the crease enough to be one of those goalies. He is one of the most dysfunctional people outside his net, got hit not expecting it in an awkward position and went down. And yes, I admit after being knocked down, he sold it with the holding of his head. But the actual falling was no dive.
    Oh no I completely agree @ the Lundqvist thing, I wasn't saying that was a dive, I was more commenting on the act that followed.

10+ Year Old Account
    For clarity, my post was referring to the rash of penalties after the 2004 lockout, I have to be more specific because the NHL is ridiculous and cannot get a working CBA without a lockout during the Bettman administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Oh no I completely agree @ the Lundqvist thing, I wasn't saying that was a dive, I was more commenting on the act that followed.
    I Still don't see a problem with it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...ut-of-control/

Lundqvist is fuckin good looking god damn
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2014-06-10 at 12:00 AM.

What the fuck. Score at last second.

Deleted
    Talk about timing!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Brutal wiff by Lundqvist. Nvm went off Girardi but still, best goalie in the league has to have that one. Backbreaker ;[

Quick is playing like a beast so far, that desperation save was amazing.

Hahahahha... my brother-in-law left the room with 15 seconds to go in the period to take a poop and then I hear him scream from the bathroom when his phone buzzed to update the score. He mad.

- - - Updated - - -

Narnia 17
    Fantasia 18

BASTIAN WILL LEAD THEM TO VICTORY!
    I want to put this in the World Cup Score Prediction thread but don't want to get banned again for trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks like a couple of Stanley Cup contenders tonight, never would guess 9 goals were scored in the last one, they're playing great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rangers circling the drain.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    The most dangeorus thing in the NHL playoffs: A two goal lead!
    You're a towel.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is Conn Smyth Jonathon Quick

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they don't get swept, this is just embarrassing.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not looking good for the NYR at the moment, but it could turn around fast..
    You're a towel.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I hope they don't get swept, this is just embarrassing.
    Getting swept in this series isn't embarrassing. Games 1 and 2 both went to OT, the 2nd going to 2 OT periods. That's how close they are to making this a 2-0 series lead in their favour. They're also facing the deepest team in the NHL right now who has no weakness'. They are never truly out of the game because they can roll 4 lines for 60 minutes and have tremendous top end talent. Rangers are pretty deep themselves but their best players aren't performing how a teams best players should. Time and time again you see that energy 4th line getting more chances than Nash and Richards ect. The 2 players making the most money this season aren't New York's 2 best players which is why they're losing. L.A. is just a dominant team with amazing goaltending when it matters, are one of the best coached teams in the league, and are just plain huge. I think someone on the radio was saying they have 1 player under 6 feet, 3 under 6'1" and everyone else are taller.

If this does end up being a sweep, it's been one of the most entertaining sweeps in recent memory. Games 1 and 2 were just amazing, especially the 2nd game's overtime. This 3rd is closer than it should be, Lundqvist weak on the first goal and St Louis made an awful redirection on the 2nd goal. Lucky bounce on the 3rd.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2014-06-10 at 02:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man hockey has long intermissions.
    You're a towel.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Man hockey has long intermissions.
    20 mins iirc

10+ Year Old Account
    It just seems so long, and like they last even longer then they should or something. maybe I am to used to watching spastic sports where there are no long breaks lol :P
    You're a towel.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well they have to clean the ice plus the players need a little bit of a break since it's more or less non stop for 20 mins besides TV breaks.