10+ Year Old Account
    No 3 point game, Vancouver got murdered.

<-----easy exit, you want us in the first round.

So at the risk of sounding like one of the dreaded "fair-weather fans," I've pretty much lost all hope in the Preds at this point. Had a strong start to the season, but this downhill slide has been epic; even winning the last game, we still can't get our momentum back.

No Cup this year, doubtful we'll make it past the first round, and no awards for anyone save perhaps Forsberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Osoroshii View Post
    So at the risk of sounding like one of the dreaded "fair-weather fans," I've pretty much lost all hope in the Preds at this point. Had a strong start to the season, but this downhill slide has been epic; even winning the last game, we still can't get our momentum back.

No Cup this year, doubtful we'll make it past the first round, and no awards for anyone save perhaps Forsberg.
    I think he will miss it too, he as much as anyone has been a pile of crap lately. Rinne seems to have kind of gotten things back together a bit only giving up 2 goals in the last two games combined ( others were empty netters), but the rest of the team couldn't put the puck in the net if their life depended on it. Every shot is either wide or in the goalies chest, or they just don't do anything with it.

The first line has been horrid. 2nd line is more dangerous but Wilson and Smith can't stuff it home. 3rd looks dangerous, but doesn't really do much with it. 4th line is the only one that has been playing better and thats because Nystrom is on the bench hurt.

Its just a shame because the guys had a chance to do something this organization has never done and just flat out blew it. They will be doing good to keep home ice advantage.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    welcome to a slump, it was going to happen eventually. im sure preds will get it together by the time the playoffs are here. still lots of hockey left to be played!

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    No 3 point game, Vancouver got murdered.
    awww shitfuck, oh well...good thing for regulation wins!

Nashville doing nobody in the bottom any favours either...wtf losing to SJ.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    My god what a pleasant surprise to come home to.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    What, kicking the shit out of the Leafs? Ain't hard to do these days, and I am all in favor of them getting their asses kicked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Can't be much of a surprise, did you a see how much praise Reimer heaped on Calgary? He probably let in a couple extra goals while he stopped to admire what a better run organization they have.

Also Sharks GM Doug Wilson explained to season ticket holders that Joe Thornton has a tendency to lash out at people when put under pressure so Joe explains that Doug needs to shut his mouth, way to prove him wrong. Apologies to the Sharks fans here, but I can't help but enjoy their implosions.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's always a pleasure to watch other teams implode gloriously. Watch them come unhinged and then everyone's feelings come out. Like Nazem in Toronto, they are pretty much throwing him under the bus. Kadri and Reims might start a club as well. I understand why they don't criticize Kessel or Phanuef, since they still both have to bed traded.

Can't be much of a surprise, did you a see how much praise Reimer heaped on Calgary? He probably let in a couple extra goals while he stopped to admire what a better run organization they have.

Also Sharks GM Doug Wilson explained to season ticket holders that Joe Thornton has a tendency to lash out at people when put under pressure so Joe explains that Doug needs to shut his mouth, way to prove him wrong. Apologies to the Sharks fans here, but I can't help but enjoy their implosions.
    They are lucky he just said he needed to shut his mouth. Knowing my temper I would of said that, and then shut it for him. Keep team stuff to the team, there is absolutely no damn reason to drag the stuff into public.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i didnt expect it to be 4-1 after 1 lol. At least they showed some push back eventually in the 3rd but jesus i didnt realize how god damn lazy everyone was on that team.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    It's always a pleasure to watch other teams implode gloriously. Watch them come unhinged and then everyone's feelings come out. Like Nazem in Toronto, they are pretty much throwing him under the bus. Kadri and Reims might start a club as well. I understand why they don't criticize Kessel or Phanuef, since they still both have to bed traded.
    The sad thing is that Kadri has been one of the better players this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    The sad thing is that Kadri has been one of the better players this season.
    Kadri has reportedly seen his agent according to TSN. So you can either see him saying I want to get traded from here or I'll walk. Since he is an RFA, another team can take a run at him. Although seen as a scumbag move. Give up a draft pick, and put Kadri on a team that has leadership. He'll do better than where he is currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another big game tonight and I will probably miss it, might catch the end though, too bad, its a matchup I enjoy.

Another big game tonight and I will probably miss it, might catch the end though, too bad, its a matchup I enjoy.
    Didn't get to see it either, from what I can tell it was the typical 2-1 game we've seen in years past ( although possibly more exciting to watch). Looks like we just got a lucky bounce for probably the first time in a month and that was basically the difference.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kadri has reportedly seen his agent according to TSN. So you can either see him saying I want to get traded from here or I'll walk. Since he is an RFA, another team can take a run at him. Although seen as a scumbag move. Give up a draft pick, and put Kadri on a team that has leadership. He'll do better than where he is currently.
    He shouldn't be a hard asset to move if they really want to, but is it worth giving up on a guy who is in his early 20's and hasn't had a chance to reach his peak? Better off trading Gardiner since he does not seem to be part of the plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Didn't get to see it either, from what I can tell it was the typical 2-1 game we've seen in years past ( although possibly more exciting to watch). Looks like we just got a lucky bounce for probably the first time in a month and that was basically the difference.
    I missed it, from the highlights the Kings were real sloppy in their own zone, McNabb and Muzzin were miserable in this one, blech, Quick looked sharp still.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a tight game. And it came down to a lucky bounce. The Preds looked so much faster than the Kings. Plus I needed the Preds to win so the Peg would keep its wildcard spot. Of which, we are getting back to our system and playing better.

He can't say that because, as you pointed out, RFA's can't walk... :P

I'd like to keep him for the rebuild, but if he wants to go because he's being suspended for some sort of misconduct is too then I rather he goes somewhere he prefers to play. I'm tired of the diva-circus being created by grown men who are paid millions and don't give 100%