Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    To be fair it looks like every single penalty you guys have been taking is killing you. Can't remember the last PK I saw the Flames on where they kept the puck out of the net.

???
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I thought it was Klein who pinched after Yandle lost the puck?

Other way around. Klein went to shoot from around the faceoff circle when Wilson knocks him off the puck. Yandle goes to pinch in to keep it in the zone and is beaten leaving Glencross alone for a breakaway with Laich right behind him.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Both the Coyotes exports are looking like shit for their new teams (Yandle/Vermette). And to think a team struggling offensively trades away an extremely talented offensive prospect (Duclair). Most of the deadline deals turned out bad for the teams renting this year. Hopefully for the Kings sake Sekaj resigns because they gave up Roland McKeown (solid D prospect) and a 1st in the deepest draft in awhile for him.

Trading away young talent for rentals is so risky. Unless you scout like the Wings its almost never worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Both the Coyotes exports are looking like shit for their new teams (Yandle/Vermette). And to think a team struggling offensively trades away an extremely talented offensive prospect (Duclair). Most of the deadline deals turned out bad for the teams renting this year. Hopefully for the Kings sake Sekaj resigns because they gave up Roland McKeown (solid D prospect) and a 1st in the deepest draft in awhile for him.

Trading away young talent for rentals is so risky. Unless you scout like the Wings its almost never worth it.
    Kings did similarly with Regehr giving up 2 #2s, but they got him signed, of course now he's retired. Hopefully they can do the same with Sekera, but then there is still the Voynov situation, and Richards, so much wasted cap space.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    not to mention dustin browns contract, way too much cap hit and term. Dude is -34 on his career too.

Yikes cap situation in LA looks scary especially considering the amount of signings and shit they have to do.

http://stats.nhlnumbers.com/teams/LAK?year=2016

Toffoli this year will be an easy bridge contract but Kopitar will be at least 8m next year.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2015-05-10 at 02:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brown has his value but is overpaid.

Yikes cap situation in LA looks scary especially considering the amount of signings and shit they have to do.

http://stats.nhlnumbers.com/teams/LAK?year=2016

Toffoli this year will be an easy bridge contract but Kopitar will be at least 8m next year.
    Don't I know it, its why not doing the buyout with Richards was baffling, with a Kopitar extension looming it was absolute folly to keep the Richards contract on the books.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Buyout is usually the owners call since they have to pay the man. I think they are tryinh to unload him off on someone but with no blue chip prospects or 1st rnd pick this year, you're tough in to find a dance partner who takes that contract.

edit nvm i suppose that 1st is 2016 since yall missed the playoffs.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2015-05-10 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    "You almost beat without your best player" When? in the regular season? Last year? who cares lol. This is this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets see Nashville played Chicago in the first round to 6 games, two of which were multiple OT games which could of gone either way. Added on top of that, Weber was out for 95% of the series and Fisher was out for roughly half of it. This was the series prior to you getting swept by the exact same team, and you never even led a single second of the series. Like I said at least we made Chicago sweat, the Wilds showing against them was horrendous at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Brown has his value but is overpaid.

Don't I know it, its why not doing the buyout with Richards was baffling, with a Kopitar extension looming it was absolute folly to keep the Richards contract on the books.
    I think there are going to be several teams that are going to be in salary cap hell, although maybe not the level yall will be. There were a lot of teams signing contracts expecting the salary cap to jump much higher and it doesn't look like it is going to happen.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, Dubnyk looked as bad as Crawford did in round 1, but Crawford stepped up huge in round 2. Doob looked super tired from playing 40+ games in a row and hauling the Wild into the playoffs. Couple that with the famous Thomas Vanek vanishing act that we are accustom to and it's no surprise they got swept. Minnesota plays a pretty heavy 2 way game and when your goalie lets in wristers left right and center it's hard to win games. All of their big guns not named Parise were invisible it felt. Pominville didn't do shit but wiff on an open net in game 1.

edit damn Kreider knee on knee on Burakovsky
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2015-05-10 at 11:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is fucking nuts so far.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    what a save! holy smokes the goaltending in this series is good

http://streamable.com/j0xg

10+ Year Old Account
    what a save! holy smokes the goaltending in this series is good

http://streamable.com/j0xg
    Catching the puck with his waffleboard hand lol I love that save.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Catching the puck with his waffleboard hand lol I love that save.
    yep, loved that too

good early goal by Washington to make up for the late goal allowed

10+ Year Old Account
    yep, loved that too

good early goal by Washington to make up for the late goal allowed
    These goalies are putting on a damn clinic on the ice.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just BREATH Reg

10+ Year Old Account
    Just BREATH Reg
    I damn near lost it at that last faceoff when they blew it dead because it "wasn't dropped right." I was jumping up and down cursing like crazy...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now it's my turn to hit the panic button

10+ Year Old Account
    That is the one thing I don't miss, most of you enjoyed the Kings/BHawks series last year more than I did, it was agonizing. It was awesome when it was over but it was so draining, it is nice to watch games I'm not invested in.

That is the one thing I don't miss, most of you enjoyed the Kings/BHawks series last year more than I did, it was agonizing. It was awesome when it was over but it was so draining, it is nice to watch games I'm not invested in.
    If Ducks make it to the finals you'll still be invested in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    investment and hate are different