10+ Year Old Account
    You're a real popular guy when you get suspended 41 games and people don't think its long enough. Of course it would be nice if teams quit paying him.

Deleted
    Glad Torres is gone for half the season. Would love for Sharks to drop him, I hate having players like him in my team

Deleted
    If I remember correctly you can't demote, waive or buy a player out that's currently serving a suspension. In case the Sharks are going to drop him we'll have to wait until after Torres served his suspension.
    Last edited by mmoceaf424ea73; 2015-10-06 at 03:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The team dynamic will be set by the time he gets back from serving his suspension. So he'll ride the press box and then his contract is done.

- - - Updated - - -

Kassian is also in Stage 2 Rehab. So he's pretty much never getting out of it now. Suspended without pay and he has probably a stricter rule set to work with than most US parolees.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Speaking of which, I won tickets from TSN 1050 but I was disqualified because I'm not from the GTA.
    TSN shouldn't even be giving away tickets because they are not a part of the Rogers Blue Jays baseball partnership. Either way, you have to be able to physically pick up the tickets in advance in order to win them.

- - - Updated - - -

The team dynamic will be set by the time he gets back from serving his suspension. So he'll ride the press box and then his contract is done.

- - - Updated - - -

Kassian is also in Stage 2 Rehab. So he's pretty much never getting out of it now. Suspended without pay and he has probably a stricter rule set to work with than most US parolees.
    I wish they would have perma banned Torres, they should have. Three strikes and you are out should be the rule. 10 games, 25 games, a season and then life should be the final straw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bell Media has a luxury suite at the Skydome. They use those extra tickets as promotional items. The company I work for now (Canad Inns), does the same thing with our luxury suite. Use it for promotional stuff. You can win tickets to see a Jets game between the Jets and Oilers. We sell quite a bit of beer on those nights.

I will take 100% of the free tickets to Toronto sports thing you can't use. Even if I'm feeling meh towards sports, I still enjoy watching live games.

1 more day bitches!!

"You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh... as excited I am for hockey to be back, it's always somewhat depressing after a Cup win. It signifies the end of the Cup traveling around the city, we have to start from scratch and try to do it all over again, and we know how hard repeating is... When these guys fight and claw to the top of the mountain for ~9 months, only to have start all over again after 3 months off, must be really tough for them. First world problems I know.

I mean... I don't want to be that guy, but fuck you. Fuck you hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    I mean... I don't want to be that guy, but fuck you. Fuck you hard.
    I would think the Leafs fan would be sympathetic, after all, you've had the post-cup depression for nearly 50 years.

Fuck you too... everyone else, you're cool. Garbles maybe... Knails.. what are the other hawks fans...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm super excited to get into the thick of things again. Even if the Leafs win tonight, they will have been officially eliminated from the playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Sigh... as excited I am for hockey to be back, it's always somewhat depressing after a Cup win. It signifies the end of the Cup traveling around the city, we have to start from scratch and try to do it all over again, and we know how hard repeating is... When these guys fight and claw to the top of the mountain for ~9 months, only to have start all over again after 3 months off, must be really tough for them. First world problems I know.
    Man that must be so tough
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

So I'm a casual hockey fan, and I read something today about 3 on 3 OT? Is that a thing? If so I am excited.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    So I'm a casual hockey fan, and I read something today about 3 on 3 OT? Is that a thing? If so I am excited.
    It's been rather ridiculous here in Europe in the bigger rink. Probably works better in NHL.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Will be fun to see the Sedin brothers tear almost every other team a new one in OT this year

First period between NYR and Hawks... What the actual f? Chicago's defense goes from the best in the league to crashing completly.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the Leafs have officially been eliminated from the playoffs.

Speaking of which, I won tickets from TSN 1050 but I was disqualified because I'm not from the GTA.
    My brother was supposed to have won something from them once too (not tickets), but was eliminated even though he does live in the GTA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    First world problems? That's more than a first world problem, it's like the equivalent of Bill Gates complaining that he lost three dollars.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man there was a fight like 10 feet away from us and I don't even care about the final score that was rowdy!