10+ Year Old Account
    .....did eager just score? tvs on mute and i am listening to Brand New.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

15+ Year Old Account
    and Eager goes to the box. Again. shit man, you're bad. get over it. go back to your hole.

"I'd remind him to take a look at the scoreboard"

+1 commentator
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    .....did eager just score? tvs on mute and i am listening to Brand New.
    and went right back to his favorite place on the ice. all in one move. smooth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eager scored, then gets a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct by taunting Luongo, despite the fact his team is being anally raped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bieksa with the Gordie Howe, niceeeee

Quote Originally Posted by zoma View Post
    eager scored, then gets a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct by taunting luongo, despite the fact his team is being anally raped.
    "boom how you like that? Were only down by 4 now"

15+ Year Old Account
    Ben Eager could not be a bigger douche. Grats on getting a goal that bounced in off your skate Ben. Great plan to taunt the goalie afterwards.

Oh wait, you're still down by 5, getting absolutely housed in the series so far, and probably will not be playing in game 3 and potentially any further in the playoffs because you are a liability to your team.

But hey, GRATS ON YOUR FIRST PLAYOFF POINT IN GAME 15!

All I know is that I won't do a tenth the bitching that Marcelos has once Vancouver finishes San Jose. Haven't checked this thread since late 2nd round, but the old "refs cost us the game/series/season" excuse? What are you twelve? Grow a sack and actually congratulate the team for winning, just like I was preparing to do had Detroit won game 7, and I'm going to congratulate Canuck fans when this series finishes up.

As for this game, I've been flipping between this and the giants all night and missed all of Eager's crap earlier in the game, but after seeing him hover over Luongo after scoring that goal was just stupid. You're down 7-2 go sit down and shut the fuck up

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess he just wants to do something memorable for his final playoff game.

15+ Year Old Account
    oh look. Eager Douching it up AGAIN. imho suspend him for the rest of the series. (all 2 games taht it will be).

Ben Eager... becoming Sean Avery?

Nat even, Sean Avery looks like a saint compared to this goon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Say what you want about Eager through all that, LaPierre is one of my least favorite players in the entire league.

And yeah, I doubt we will see Eager again this series.

15+ Year Old Account
    Grats on your 8th consecutive conference finals loss San Jose. And to think, I was rooting for them thinking they would clean up their act in this series. If he isn't suspended for the hit, how do you not suspend him for chopping a guy like that away from the play repeatedly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    oh look. Eager Douching it up AGAIN. imho suspend him for the rest of the series. (all 2 games taht it will be).
    What? But he is our best player this series, except for maybe the Sedins. Don't suspend him!

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Grats on your 8th consecutive conference finals loss San Jose. And to think, I was rooting for them thinking they would clean up their act in this series. If he isn't suspended for the hit, how do you not suspend him for chopping a guy like that away from the play repeatedly?
    It's nice to see you're leaning towards the team with actual skill now.

Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    Say what you want about Eager through all that, LaPierre is one of my least favorite players in the entire league.

And yeah, I doubt we will see Eager again this series.
    I don't like him either, but Vancouver's done a good job of keeping him under control. Eager on the other hand...

10+ Year Old Account
    Predicting the 3 stars are Sedins and Bieksa, not sure on the order.

Edit: Damn, was Bieksa, Higgins and Henrik. You disappoint me, Daniel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siodis View Post
    All I know is that I won't do a tenth the bitching that Marcelos has once Vancouver finishes San Jose. Haven't checked this thread since late 2nd round, but the old "refs cost us the game/series/season" excuse? What are you twelve? Grow a sack and actually congratulate the team for winning, just like I was preparing to do had Detroit won game 7, and I'm going to congratulate Canuck fans when this series finishes up.

As for this game, I've been flipping between this and the giants all night and missed all of Eager's crap earlier in the game, but after seeing him hover over Luongo after scoring that goal was just stupid. You're down 7-2 go sit down and shut the fuck up
    guess what smart one, i did congratulate San Jose. this series the only contraversial acts were on the same side as the last series. San Jose. hard to be happy when i watch my team lose a series where game 1 was contraversial and game 7 has a bullcrap goal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Ben Eager... becoming Sean Avery?

Nat even, Sean Avery looks like a saint compared to this goon.
    Hey wow bro, back off Sean Avery. Avery has shown he can be a pretty good offensive player when he isn't being a tool. I don't think the NHL has ever changed the rule book overnight for something Eager came up with.

Moral of the story is Avery rules. If he could be less of an idiot and dedicate himself to getting better at hockey, which Ken Holland said he had no interest in when Detroit got rid of him, he could be great.