10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    No, I don't think that is the reason the Carolina Hurricanes will have a good team next year.
    I think you misunderstood...
    Hey everyone

I could see Carolina finishing in a solid 9th. Jeff Skinner to have a break-out year

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    I could see Carolina finishing in a solid 9th. Jeff Skinner to have a break-out year
    That's where they placed this year, I would give it maybe next year if not the year after for Jeff Skinner to really start shining.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    That's where they placed this year, I would give it maybe next year if not the year after for Jeff Skinner to really start shining.
    I don't see them resigning Cole or Stillman and don't see them making any huge gains in the next season.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you misunderstood...
    I think you worded your question wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see them resigning Cole or Stillman and don't see them making any huge gains in the next season.
    Well, by any chance, do you know who they are projected to get in the draft?
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Alcan View Post
    IF the game was in boston and they lost there would probably be a riot to. Not that this really is a riot. Montreal goes fucking crazy thats a riot and really compared to those fucked up soccer fans this is nothing. But when you have passionate fans in a pationate city they will get passionate about a loss. This riot would have happened in boston to.
    No. Boston has had its fair share of heartbreaks and disapointment. How about that Partiots loss against the NY Giants in the Super Bowl after a perfect season ? There's a fine line between passion and stupidity

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you worded your question wrong.
    Probably did...
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Ashbringerx View Post
    No. Boston has had its fair share of heartbreaks and disapointment. How about that Partiots loss against the NY Giants in the Super Bowl after a perfect season ? There's a fine line between passion and stupidity
    Not to mention 1986, 1975, 1967, 2003. There were bigger riots in 2004 when the Sox won the big one.

Well, by any chance, do you know who they are projected to get in the draft?
    If they are lucky, someone like Duncan Siemens or Samu Perhonen if they try for a goalie.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they are lucky, someone like Duncan Siemens or Samu Perhonen if they try for a goalie.
    I wish I knew more about hockey because I have no clue who they are... Though I may have heard of Duncan Siemens somewhere.

I'm learning more about the team I'm a fan of by reading up on them (Carolina) but still don't know everything yet. XD
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't feel bad; some of us have been watching hockey our entire lives, we live and breathe this stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't feel bad; some of us have been watching hockey our entire lives, we live and breathe this stuff.
    I wish I did, I used to watch professional soccer (cough cough football) to the point of where I knew every starting lineup for the 20 premiership teams.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    I don't think they can, I know they can.
    Never for one second did I ever doubt them. Congratulations Bruins, and great series Canucks. This was truly the best series of sport events I have ever taken part of. I am truly speechless.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

Fantastic series. Just got back from North Station and it definitely doesn't compare to what I've seen from Vancouver - I hope those folks up there stay as safe as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmus View Post
    It was Kovy who had an issue with MacLean, and that was a huuuuge part of the "slow start." I remember early in the season when McClane gave Kovy a healthy scratch. They were having issues in the locker room for sure. You can't have your star player hate the coach and expect the rest of the team to play as well as they could behind said star player.

As far as injuries go, the Devils were well on their way to .15 win percentage before their key players got injured.

you know what the rift was about.. kovy not coming back hard to in his own zone.. the coach draws the plays, and makes the line changes.. coach doesn't win games. he sets out a game plan. the rest is up to the players to execute.

I'm sorry everyone. We deserved better. I'm so sorry it didn't work out.
    I've said it so many times - stick it out through the bad times and it'll make the good times so much better.
    Who enjoyed the game 7 vs Chicago more - fairweather fans or diehards?
    Don't turn your back on the team. Do it for a day or a week but not permanently. They'll win someday soon and we should all be there for that.

We've come to know this as Canuck fans, it'll eventually happen. Believe.
    I remember it all too well

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUINS!!!!

I'm fucking ecstatic right now. Tonight tops me hanging out and drinking with one my idols, Brendan Kelly. Seriously one of the best nights of my life. Congrats to Boston. No one deserves the cup more than Tim Thomas. Time for Timmy to complete the hat trick and pick up the Vezina. And to the Chara haters, I think he more than proved why he's a Norris candidate/winner. If this is indeed Recchi's last season, then I'm sad to see him go. But what a way to go out. It's great to see Cam Neely finally get a cup. He deserves one even if he isn't playing anymore. Goddamn.

GO GO BLACK AND GOLD!

Also, congrats to Tampa on winning the cup next year. ; )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    We've come to know this as Canuck fans, it'll eventually happen. Believe.

I don't believe... I be-leaf.

Toronto Maple Leafs, 2012 Stanley Cup Champions!

well I said it at the beginning of the series that Boston would win the series and they did, to the canucks fans, I know it sucks. Just like when I had to watch the pats lose the superbowl in the perfect season. But Boston played better than the canucks. They shut down the twins and their 4th line did a lot more than the canucks forth line. Also yes romes hit on horton is what sparked the fury of the b's and the hit on chara tonight just rekindled it, It was dirty and your lucky you escaped without a penalty. The 3rd goal most of you are saying shouldnt of been aloud and it should of been a penalty shot, well sorry to inform you but he was forced to slide in with the defensemen. So there would be no goalie interference and luongo could of got infront of them and played it better. But overall bruins deserved it and guess what, the bruins will be back next year and tyler sequin will get recchi's time and you better believe they are winning the presidents trophy next year. Good night im drunk Ive lost my voice and im going to a parade this weekend