10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    The announcers on NBC are so fucking awful. "Malkin had a chance to hit him in the shoulder and choose to hit him right in the numbers" Are the blind or just stupid? Malkin clearly went for Boychuck's shoulder. He turned the back part of his shoulder towards Boychuck to deliver the hit. At the last second Boychuck turned and faced directly at the boards therefore taking the hit right in the numbers rather than the shoulder where Malkin would have hit him. 2 minute boarding sure, but certainly not a 5 minute or suspension worthy hit at all.

How the NHL can have such a wealth of fabulous play by play guys from around the league like Hahn, Strader, Daniels, etc. and keep using this same horrible crew is baffling.

clueless is all you can say about those guys on NBC.

Shorthanded... Bah. I'd just like to get the draft pick.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Two sets of back to back games in the same week is absolutely fucking retarded. Seriously, this issue needs to be brought up with the new CBA and back to backs should not be happening so frequently late in the season. Four sets of back to back games last month and four this month, like really, they couldn't do this earlier in the season when teams are healthy and energized instead of killing them at the end of the regular season? Then we got another pair of back to backs after 3 games this coming week.

10+ Year Old Account
    to stream or not to stream.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like all the blind officiating going on in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I like all the blind officiating going on in this game.

aren't they the official sponsors of cnib?

Has anyone seen Columbus' third jerseys? They're copied exactly like Pittsburgh's third jersey, color scheme and all. I never liked them and these look just as bad. Plus Sandford is wearing bright light blue pads, they look ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan18 View Post
    Has anyone seen Columbus' third jerseys? They're copied exactly like Pittsburgh's third jersey, color scheme and all. I never liked them and these look just as bad. Plus Sandford is wearing bright light blue pads, they look ugly.

ya it is quite ugly

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Brooks Laich is my hero. <3<3
    red panda red panda red panda!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this season is a write off I think, time for some tank nation and get a top 5 pick

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Well, this season is a write off I think, time for some tank nation and get a top 5 pick
    The Leafs and the Raptors are or should be in full blown Tank Nation mode right now. Good sports city is good.

---------- Post added 2012-03-11 at 07:12 PM ----------

http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=s...m5u3cuhzx72n8e That third jersey? I don't know, I personally love the style of it. The cannon logo is much cooler than their normal logo. Sure it is a complete rip off of the Pittsburgh WC jersey, which I'm sure ripped off another jersey, but I love that style. One of these days I am going to buy the Panthers third just like that which is probably the best looking one of all of those circle logo jerseys along with Buffalo's circular logo with the ties and the St Louis alternate one.
    http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=g...586ehu72e9bava

---------- Post added 2012-03-11 at 07:15 PM ----------

The Pittsburgh jersey was a rip off of the Minnesota alternate from a few years prior to the Winter Classic except for the colors obviously. The circular logo itself was used by the team in the 60s just never on any Pens jerseys afaik.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-03-11 at 11:17 PM.

http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=s...m5u3cuhzx72n8e That third jersey? I don't know, I personally love the style of it. The cannon logo is much cooler than their normal logo. Sure it is a complete rip off of the Pittsburgh WC jersey, which I'm sure ripped off another jersey, but I love that style. One of these days I am going to buy the Panthers third just like that which is probably the best looking one of all of those circle logo jerseys along with Buffalo's circular logo with the ties and the St Louis alternate one.
    http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=g...586ehu72e9bava[COLOR="red"]

The Pittsburgh jersey was a rip off of the Minnesota alternate from a few years prior to the Winter Classic except for the colors obviously.
    I don't mind the circle logo, I think that is a very nice way to show off the city and team's logo. The Jackets should have used more red in their third jersey because their logo does have red and they are the "patriots". I like how the Predators did their third jersey with the yellow as the main color and the guitar strings on the back. Some people think they are hideous but I don't think so. The Panthers should have replaced the light blue on their third jersey with either yellow or red. Would have looked much more like them instead of Pittsburgh or Columbus.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Leafs and the Raptors are or should be in full blown Tank Nation mode right now. Good sports city is good.
    It's kind of sad when the only team in Toronto, that will probably end the season with the winning record are the Jays. Raptors suck, the Rock are doing terrible, Toronto FC will probably suck again, the Argos will definitely suck again and the Leafs will probably finish 13th in the East.

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly, i think the raps would be better if the Andre Markov of the raps wasnt injured all the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind the circle logo, I think that is a very nice way to show off the city and team's logo. The Jackets should have used more red in their third jersey because their logo does have red and they are the "patriots". I like how the Predators did their third jersey with the yellow as the main color and the guitar strings on the back. Some people think they are hideous but I don't think so. The Panthers should have replaced the light blue on their third jersey with either yellow or red. Would have looked much more like them instead of Pittsburgh or Columbus.
    I think their third should be completely blue like it is being the BLUE jackets and all. Their normal jersey is terrible as it is and shouldn't contain red. Their primary logo looks like it should be the logo for the Capitals. I think the Jackets need to go all in with the cannon logo as their main logo.

---------- Post added 2012-03-11 at 07:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    honestly, i think the raps would be better if the Andre Markov of the raps wasnt injured all the time.
    No one man should have all the pasta.

They should trade Barg why he still had high value.

I think their third should be completely blue like it is being the BLUE jackets and all. Their normal jersey is terrible as it is and shouldn't contain red.
    Just some originality would be nice. They could have went with old school Canucks jerseys except blue colors. I just want to see more of a variety.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just some originality would be nice. They could have went with old school Canucks jerseys except blue colors. I just want to see more of a variety.
    Originality is overrated. When you're original you get the Vancouver black and yellow skate jersey which looks awful (although I like it), the Stars vagina jersey, the Gorton Fisherman jersey, etc. Just stick to a proven formula like solid color with 1-3 bars at the elbows and waist that are your alternative colors. Well, RBK's jerseys have that terrible piping on them so you are more or less forced to include some extra coloring. At least they don't use that awful CB made from a red stripe with white stars.

Holy jumpin! Halak is a brick wall! Check out that game in Columbus, he made some unreal saves and robbed Johnson on the power play late!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Columbus' goalie looks retarded LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that equipment was designed to distract the shooters.