10+ Year Old Account
    I think an 11 goal game exceeds the over-under

c'mon Bergeron OT hat trick

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I think an 11 goal game exceeds the over-under

c'mon Bergeron OT hat trick
    Bergeron with the game winner glove side high !

The bruins have played poorly the first half of every period so far. Im praying that isnt the case tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    The bruins have played poorly the first half of every period so far. Im praying that isnt the case tonight.
    defense has played horribly all 3 periods and the puck management is the worst i have ever seen

this just in the hawks trainer threw Crawford a gatorade and he missed it glove side high
    Last edited by Skandulous; 2013-06-20 at 03:12 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This game is too much for me to handle...giving me heart-ache. I can't even imagine how the players feel at this point, but I'm sure the Bruins are definitely feeling better - very reminiscent of Game 1 with more goals of course.

....and Overtime.....Here we go!....
    Last edited by Knails; 2013-06-20 at 03:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    I really didn't want OT tonight... Yay for being exhausted when I open in the morning. This is a hell of a game though. Crawford's really weak high glove side huh?
    I don't think he is aware of the glove in his hand....
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    How could this game get any better? Oh ya, overtime. Good lord O_O
    1-1 goes 1 OT
    3-3 goes 3 OT
    Tonight is 5-5 and I need sleep.

welps at least we know when the bruins defense sucks like game 1 and 4 they lose in OT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scorrrreeeeeeeee!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Clutch Seabrook! He has returned!
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

15+ Year Old Account
    and it's OVER!!!! HAWKS WIN!!! It's all TIED UP!

Now...for another useless stat...DID YOU KNOW...that Tuuka Rask now has only given up 1 less goal than Corey Crawford?

....The more you know!

good game Hawks you deserved it we played like total ass on defense and had piss poor puck management. That was the worst defensive performance i have seen all yr from the bruins

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tuuuuuuuuukkkkaaaaaaaaa

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    good game Hawks you deserved it we played like total ass on defense and had piss poor puck management. That was the worst defensive performance i have seen all yr from the bruins
    Now you know how us Hawks fans felt in Game 3. That was by far the worst game we've seen all year from them. Was a great game & once again so much respect for the Bruins that kept pushing goals on us non stop never giving us the satisfaction of holding the lead for long.

Here's to an awesome Game 5!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Such a relief to win a game where Crawford played his worst game of the postseason!

---------- Post added 2013-06-19 at 10:52 PM ----------

Bicks/Toews/Kane were a +7 tonight and Chara/Seidenberg were a -5. Knowing Q he will break them up again to keep Boston on their toes...

Alright, now I feel comfortable saying what I wanted to say earlier.

I still think Bruins will win this series, but I'm very glad you lost this game in particular. I seriously hope to see less ridiculous comments from a few Bruins fans (and yes, I know I'm quoting at least one troll in here). i.e. "Chicago plays with no heart compared to Boston", "Hawks look as bad as the Pens", "doubt they'll get a powerplay going... but keep dreaming", "Chicago only won a game because three OT's = blind luck"; I also think I saw somewhere a comment along the lines of "we're just a more skilled team" after game 3 because of what? Taking game 1 to OT, 1 OT win, and a 2-0 shutout (without one of their four best players on the ice)? Even if you won game 1 and tonight it wouldn't have meant you were clearly more skilled, as there has only been one clear three period game so far.

A few of you were really starting to sound as ignorant as the Canucks fans (at least the ones I was listening to) when they looked significantly better than you prior to game 4 in 2011. Be happy for your team, but don't get so cocky that you insult/underestimate your competition who: (also) made it to the Stanley Cup finals, likely have 4 future hall of fame players on the ice right now, and went how many games without a loss this season? Just think things through before posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tied series and 3 overtimes so far. I'm hoping this series goes the distance for a Game 7 overtime.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Alright, now I feel comfortable saying what I wanted to say earlier.

I still think Bruins will win this series, but I'm very glad you lost this game in particular. I seriously hope to see less ridiculous comments from a few Bruins fans (and yes, I know I'm quoting at least one troll in here). i.e. "Chicago plays with no heart compared to Boston", "Hawks look as bad as the Pens", "doubt they'll get a powerplay going... but keep dreaming", "Chicago only won a game because three OT's = blind luck"; I also think I saw somewhere a comment along the lines of "we're just a more skilled team" after game 3 because of what? Taking game 1 to OT, 1 OT win, and a 2-0 shutout (without one of their four best players on the ice)? Even if you won game 1 and tonight it wouldn't have meant you were clearly more skilled, as there has only been one clear three period game so far.

A few of you were really starting to sound as ignorant as the Canucks fans (at least the ones I was listening to) when they looked significantly better than you prior to game 4 in 2011. Be happy for your team, but don't get so cocky that you insult/underestimate your competition who: (also) made it to the Stanley Cup finals, likely have 4 future hall of fame players on the ice right now, and went how many games without a loss this season? Just think things through before posting.
    Thank you for this! Couldn't agree more. Give credit to your competition when it's due as I said before. The Hawks are in this Final with you for a reason & they're not just gonna roll over and give them The Cup.

I think the bruins fans have said that the hawks have been a good team from the start. Stomp has pretty much brushed off all previous achievements leading to this final for the bruins...like holding the best offense in the league to two goals...then they have atrocious games like this...One of my comments was in his little spiel and its about the 3OT game...that game could have gone EITHER way, so yes I will still stand here and say it was blind luck as it was a double deflection, If the bruins won I would say the same damn thing.

Also I have never discredited the hawks, I knew they were a damn good team. I was just saying if the Bruins won tonight the series would be over, and if the hawks won then the series will remain something legendary.

10+ Year Old Account
    well it was a repeat OT scorer, just not the one I wanted, oh well

at least there will be less bullshit trash talk now