Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hawks players just hammered, Crawford dropping F-bombs on live TV and Duncan Keith doing the Braveheart speech. Classic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Hawks players just hammered, Crawford dropping F-bombs on live TV and Duncan Keith doing the Braveheart speech. Classic.
    Dude, I was laughing hysterically when Crow started dropping the bombs because Shaw spoke just before him and I thought for sure he was gonna do it!! That man deserves it for every person who's told him "The Blackhawks will not get a Cup with Crawford in net."

He proved those fuckers wrong!

...and Keith's Braveheart

Last edited by Knails; 2013-06-29 at 02:33 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was there and let me tell you, it was a whole lot of crammed, sweaty people waiting for countless hours. I'd say it would have been worth it if you could really get a good spot, but even at 6 feet tall I couldn't get a really good view of the stage nor a good picture from the middle of the pack.

I love Crawford, I would almost root for Canada to win the gold next year if he makes the team. Almost

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess someone from the team was a Rush fan as the Cup was brought to their concert in Chicago last night, there is a photo on the bands Facebook page of the guys with the Cup.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I guess someone from the team was a Rush fan as the Cup was brought to their concert in Chicago last night, there is a photo on the bands Facebook page of the guys with the Cup.
    Thanks for telling me about that! I'm a Rush "fan" so to speak. Uncle got me into them while I was growing up & my uncle is an avid drummer so Neil Peart is his God and all around favorite band. I made sure I linked it to him!

10+ Year Old Account
    This made me laugh. Gillis should have been fired along with Vigneault. Such a mess he created with those 2

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=426586

Apparently Boston is shopping Seguin... Feels like a mistake to me. I'd give him at least one more year to develop. He has so much offensive potential, and his defensive game is improved leaps and bounds over what it was when he first came in the league. And, I mean it's not like he hasn't shown anything. He led the team in scoring last season, and was second in goals this season. He had a bad playoff run yeah, but for much of the playoffs he was on a line with Peverley. At one point he was on a line with Peverley and Daugavins, that's not terribly conducive to putting up numbers no matter how good you are. And, with likely losing Horton, we'll be left with only 4 top-6 forwards...
    Last edited by Raleik; 2013-06-29 at 05:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    Apparently Boston is shopping Seguin... Feels like a mistake to me. I'd give him at least one more year to develop. He has so much offensive potential, and his defensive game is improved leaps and bounds over what it was when he first came in the league. And, I mean it's not like he hasn't shown anything. He led the team in scoring last season, and was second in goals this season. He had a bad playoff run yeah, but for much of the playoffs he was on a line with Peverley. At one point he was on a line with Peverley and Daugavins, that's not terribly conducive to putting up numbers no matter how good you are. And, with likely losing Horton, we'll be left with only 4 top-6 forwards...

Not to mention Horton won't be back with the bruins either

I can't wait for the hawks players to age and for the team to fall into obscurity again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    I can't wait for the hawks players to age and for the team to fall into obscurity again.
    Oh do you come here often? No? You must be butthurt.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You'll be waiting for awhile

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    Not to mention Horton won't be back with the bruins either
    I wouldn't mind Seguin and Horton to be honest, I think they would fit into our system. I still believe Nonis will use a compliance buyout on Grabovski, then use the cap space to resign Bozak at the money he deserves (4.5 or 5 million). Bringing in Horton and keeping Bozak gives you two very capable quality centre's while getting rid of one who can't seem to find the back of the net under Carlyle's system.

15+ Year Old Account
    wonder who letangs new team is gonna be, because apparently 7 million a year isnt enough for a offensive defenseman whos known to be a defensive liability. that makes me laugh. i hope they ship him to florida and he fades into obscurity.

Deleted
    marian hossa

15+ Year Old Account
    Man....two "fades into obscurity posts" in one page that's interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    This made me laugh. Gillis should have been fired along with Vigneault. Such a mess he created with those 2

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=426586
    My thoughts exactly.

By this point - and with the mess the Canucks are in - shopping Schneider is probably the smartest thing they could do. Luongo is pretty much immovable with his behemoth of a contract and I can't really see them using the compliance buyout. Luongo would be 52 in 2031 when the buyout comes off the books. That's insane.
    They have no use (and would waste a lot of cap space) for both, they are stuck with Luongo anyway, so Schneider has to go. Sucks to be Gillis.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knails View Post
    Thanks for telling me about that! I'm a Rush "fan" so to speak. Uncle got me into them while I was growing up & my uncle is an avid drummer so Neil Peart is his God and all around favorite band. I made sure I linked it to him!
    http://photos.rush.com/Rush2013/Chic...2442&k=4Mg7KCR

Apparently Carcillo brought the Cup to the show. I think that's pretty sweet to be honest. I am going to see them next Saturday in Hamilton, love their music and they always amaze me live.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hawks have haters in China, top that Pittsburgh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Hawks have haters in China, top that Pittsburgh.
    detroit has haters across the globe, suck on that chicago!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Night before the draft, feels like I'm waiting for Christmas morning here. I'm so excited and scared to see what Feaster pulls off, I've heard a ton of rumours with Seguin's name being mentioned quite a bit. I doubt we have much of a deal but the rumour is Johnny Gaudreau + 6th overall for Seguin which seems like an amazing deal but I'm not sure why he would want to come to Calgary. Does he have a NTC? Anyways, hoping we take Lindholm at 6, Morrissey at 22 and Petan at 28, that would be ideal for me as a Flames fan. Wondering if Nikushkin falls to 6 and if we take him, huge upside but Russian factor rears it's ugly head again.