15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    as a canadian, im just glad Mtl is gone, i wanted vancouver to lose as well... but no.. Chicago had to trade for a Sens player who cost them game 7
    Fuck Montreal. Maybe next year Canada's team will make the playoffs. I am speaking of course about the Winnipeg Jets.

---------- Post added 2011-04-30 at 01:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wooblez View Post
    Are you really this retarded? Scroll up and read your own quotes genius.
    I think it is because you changed your avatar and threw a wrench in everyone's identification skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll just face the Wings again

you shut your filthy mouth with your logic!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Well San Jose, enjoy your ref granted win. Sure was fun watching your Euro-style soccer diving and embellishing brand of hockey in the third and OT. Try not to spoil so many of the opportunities the refs give you next time.

Edit to sound less bitter: The Sharks carried play nearly the entire game. They deserved to win. They did not deserve to win in the style that they did. That game never should have went to overtime.
    The Canadiens were the kings of diving in the playoffs this year.

---------- Post added 2011-04-30 at 01:49 AM ----------

Yes, clearly im a Wings fan and i'm super bitter. Do yourself a favor and don't come in this thread again.. save yourself from looking like an idiot.
    Pot calling the kettle black much.

So sick and tired of ticky tack calls agains the wings toward the end of games. That is when the players are supposed to decied and not the refs.
    SJ played well, not well enough to have the game handed to them. At leaset let the players play, the Pavelski call is shit. Eaves getting a slash from 80 feet away w/3 left is stupid too.
    As for SJ fans, they still got to be some of the worst in the game...really I love that they cheer a sharks player carries the puck across the blue line and oh, just like the old days, they cheer icing...lol

---------- Post added 2011-04-30 at 05:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    Just take the loss and deal with it. San Jose came out whining battles playing the puck better and just played this game harder than Detroit.

Don't be bitter.
    Don't really know what game you were watching.....they won battles? Looked even to me. They both had moments, but be honest do you like seeing officials decied games?

and as for your comment, the players are taking advantage of the rules implemented...that is why they are getting hurt. Turning their back to the play causes extra damage and screw the officials who calls that call without being in the proper position.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post

Pot calling the kettle black much.
    Guess i must be an idiot if i'm pointing out the obvious in a game and a ton of people outside of this forum agree with me too. Damn me and my thinking.

on topic: Datsyuk had a great game. Can't wait to see more of him in this series since i didn't get to catch any of the Phoenix series at all.
    Last edited by Wooblez; 2011-04-30 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    <GAME DAY>

for tomorrow
    So much awesome.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Aww, yet more Detroit fans crying? Good, I feed on your tears for sustenance.

"Oh god, its a conspiracy against us! The entire league, EVERYONE IS AGAINST US!" For a team that has made the playoffs the last 25 out of 27 seasons you are FUCKING SPOILED. Take your god damned lumps, the refs miss calls, ALL THE TIME, it happens, just as much as they will make calls that, WITH VIDEO REVIEW are not what they seem, but from a refs angle on the ice, it may look completely illegal. It happens, move on, you have a decent team, and if they are as good as ALL of you are saying they are, they will do fine, penalty's or not. Look at Boston, game 6 they lost because of TWO 5 on 3's which Montreal took COMPLETE advantage of, they still won the series. SHIT, how about the 'Nucks? Start OT in Game 7 on the PK, and they still won!

Try being a Leafs fan, ffs. Even with the leagues help we still suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Juno86 View Post
    I was born and raised Edmonton.

At least the Leafs can pretend to have a shot every year.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

15+ Year Old Account
    lol, its so funny that leaf fans all agree that the leafs suck but we still love em.

oh btw, im a leafs fan :P

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Leafs fans have had 40 years of practice with the line "maybe next year..."

red panda red panda red panda!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uhh, I think it's the other way around. The league hates Toronto, as do the refs cause they make the most retarded calls sometimes and let other teams get away with everything. In 1992-93 Gretzky high sticked Doug Gilmour and Kerry Fraser didn't call a penalty despite standing right in front of both players when it happened, that was evidence enough that the refs like to screw us, and they made some horrible calls this season against Toronto as well. Then again, terrible reffing has been an issue in the playoffs as well, yet Gary Buttman thinks they should have less officials on the ice.

---------- Post added 2011-04-30 at 12:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    lol, its so funny that leaf fans all agree that the leafs suck but we still love em.

oh btw, im a leafs fan :P
    If they had played the same kind of hockey all season like they did from the All Star break, they would have been one of the top seeds in the East and vying for the Cup right now. I think they can only get better though and they turned around quite a bit after last season where they were absolutely terrible. Basically, if you go from being one of the worst teams in the league to nearly making the playoffs, it's an improvement. I hope we can fill the void on the 1st line centre role this summer though.

10+ Year Old Account
    First game where I feel Howard was actually keeping us in it, and we lose
    Was a great game and we lost due to penalty troubles sadly.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bruins/Flyers about to kick off!

Go black and gold!

If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Chat channel is open for the 3:00 Bruins/Flyers game.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-Chat-Channel!

Quakenet: #mmoc-nhl

Tim Thomas doesn't take any shit.

Are you really this retarded? Scroll up and read your own quotes genius.
    First of all one of my best friends sister really affected by what a lot of people refer to as "retarded" so please refrain from using that word. Thanks. Also my bad from not noticing you changed your f'ing avatar. I don't pay attention the the name posting most of the time but by the avatar.

The way you respond to everyone of my posts has no kind of adding to the conversation other than bashing which in turn makes you sound exactly like you are. Bitter.

The series is no where from being over and the Wings have a very strong way of turning any game/series in their favor. So you're getting mad over spilled milk for nothing.

Btw, GO SHARKS!
    Last edited by Shinoashi; 2011-04-30 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    First of all one of my best friends sister really affected by what a lot of people refer to as "retarded" so please refrain from using that word. Thanks. Also my bad from not noticing you changed your f'ing avatar. I don't pay attention the the name posting most of the time but by the avatar.

The way you respond to everyone of my posts has no kind of adding to the conversation other than bashing which in turn makes you sound exactly like you are. Bitter.

The series is no where from being over and the Wings have a very strong way of turning any game/series in their favor. So you're getting mad over spilled milk for nothing.

Btw, GO SHARKS!
    Sorry man for that insensitive comment directed at ya. This thread can be pretty rough at times as people seem pretty passionate about the sport or their team. Try not to take it personal. Just blow it off if you can and enjoy yourself. And from what I have learned to not say anything negative in a thread on a forum with people that have their avatar as their favorite team. Its not just a hint that they are a nut for that team but also probably legally enforced to display how ape shit they are about their team. Go sharks. I love Joe Pavelski and Logan Couture and hope they have a good series.

---------- Post added 2011-04-30 at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Nashville controlled the puck well and had some nice chances at the 7 minute mark in the 3rd, for about a minute and a half. Even with the goalie pulled at the end, they weren't generating much.

Sugar coat that loss all you want, we won 1-0 and be glad Rinne had a great game, because Nashville was out of it the whole 60 minutes.
    sugar coat a 1-0 win over a team that played poorly all you want. omg do you not have public education in Canada and all the social programs I hear about are just lies? dominate for 60 minutes would literally mean that the puck was in nashville's end the entire game which it wasn't... I guess no more international communication for me since something is being lost in translation

Game 1 Canucks dominated Nashville.
    I remember it all too well

Quote Originally Posted by Druxray View Post
    omg do you not have public education in Canada and all the social programs I hear about are just lies? dominate for 60 minutes would literally mean that the puck was in nashville's end the entire game which it wasn't... I guess no more international communication for me since something is being lost in translation
    Someone obviously did not watch the game and got offended when he heard how poorly Nashville played.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)