Deleted
    Its 2-0 after the 1st. Flyers looking really strong right now, won't be surprised if that series ends today.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    rofl more like 4-1 now. Go Flyers!

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    rofl more like 4-1 now. Go Flyers!
    If you're a Flyer's fan I wouldn't be too excited. Bryz is playing like shit and your defense has been non existent pretty much all series, you're lucky to be playing a team that's doing just as poorly as the Pens or you would have been done two games ago. Also, if it weren't for the Briere offsides goal in game 1, this series would be 3-2 Pens.

Bryzgalov has to go back to the woods to lose this game now. Needs more game seven.

10+ Year Old Account
    Waouw looks like this is the end station for penguins I really had hoped for 7 games but let's see the game is not over, they might pull a Hawks off scoring in the last 30 sec and win.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

ugh id rather have seen the pens get swept and have lost the last game in philly than take a shameful beating at home.

edit: woops, thought they were in the burgh, turns out theyre in philly.
    Last edited by Logonov; 2012-04-22 at 06:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mirix View Post
    If you're a Flyer's fan I wouldn't be too excited. Bryz is playing like shit and your defense has been non existent pretty much all series, you're lucky to be playing a team that's doing just as poorly as the Pens or you would have been done two games ago. Also, if it weren't for the Briere offsides goal in game 1, this series would be 3-2 Pens.
    Not a Flyers fan, I just want to see Crosby spill some tears about being eliminated by a team that has been better then them all year. But no, last game and this one Bryzgalov has been much more solid positionally, Fleury has been weak today. But keep thinking what you want, Pittsburgh's defence was as non existent in the first 3 games as Philadelphia's was in the first 4 games and neither goalie was playing well. Fleury should have had that one goal from the blue line today, and he has been playing like shit the whole series too, so your point is moot. Neither team is blocking shots and neither goalie has played well the whole series, Pittsburgh deserved to be eliminated in 4 games and only won it because of the refs stuffing their whistles when the Pens were taking penalties.

---------- Post added 2012-04-22 at 02:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    Waouw looks like this is the end station for penguins I really had hoped for 7 games but let's see the game is not over, they might pull a Hawks off scoring in the last 30 sec and win.
    They have 13 minutes to score 4 goals, which won't happen because the Flyers are doing something they haven't done this whole series, play defence and block shots.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    They have 13 minutes to score 4 goals, which won't happen because the Flyers are doing something they haven't done this whole series, play defence and block shots.
    Yup. Pittsburgh is done.

Although, Timonen isn't going to last an entire cup run. That pretty much means the Flyers are more or less screwed after this series.
    red panda red panda red panda!

[QUOTE=Rennadrel;16528746]Not a Flyers fan, I just want to see Crosby spill some tears about being eliminated by a team that has been better then them all year. But no, last game and this one Bryzgalov has been much more solid positionally, Fleury has been weak today. But keep thinking what you want, Pittsburgh's defence was as non existent in the first 3 games as Philadelphia's was in the first 4 games and neither goalie was playing well. Fleury should have had that one goal from the blue line today, and he has been playing like shit the whole series too, so your point is moot. Neither team is blocking shots and neither goalie has played well the whole series, Pittsburgh deserved to be eliminated in 4 games and only won it because of the refs stuffing their whistles when the Pens were taking penalties.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-04-22 at 02:23 PM ----------

Lol, my whole point is moot because the Pens haven't played defense? I don't see how that works. My point was PHILLY has played like shit just like the Pens. Which you agreed to so.... yeah. Reading comprehension. It's tough. Also, Bryz has had a decent game, but the Flyers defense has really insulated him. You can't insulate a goalie for three more rounds... I also missed your comment about deserving to be eliminated in 4 and it being the refs fault.. a 7 goal margin is always the refs fault, right? And what about the second goal where the puck was more or less frozen for a solid FIVE seconds on the power play the Flyers got on Schenn's dive? It's funny how you're not a fan of either team but you're still watching a one-sided game.
    Last edited by mirix; 2012-04-22 at 06:51 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey, Pens suck!

Just to add insult to injury, an empty net goal. 5-1 Flyers.

Awesome to see the Caps take the series lead.Hopefully they can win one more and move on.
    Case: Cooler Master HAF X - Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition - PSU: Cooler Master 1000W 80+ Gold - CPU: Intel i7 4930K - GPU: EVGA GTX690 - RAM - G Skill Ripjaw 16gb (4x4) @2133 Cooling - Corsair Hydro H100i - HDD: Western Digital CB 500gb and 1TB - SSD: Intel 128gb

15+ Year Old Account
    Good day so far! Go Caps!

Chat is up too: http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=#mmoc-hockey

10+ Year Old Account
    Cbc headline "Flyers eliminate Crosby"

Oh CBC, you're so terrible.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    YAY SHITSBURGH IS DONE!
    and everyone rejoiced.

got to love it when team fans only come in here to bitch and complain when their own team loses a round. suck it up and drive on kid, your team lost, get over it, they were out bested by obviously a better team.

at any rate. the bandwagon continues. go flyers!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Cbc headline "Flyers eliminate Crosby"

Oh CBC, you're so terrible.
    this is suprising to you?

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    YAY SHITSBURGH IS DONE!
    and everyone rejoiced.
    amen to that marcelos! athefuckmen...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    got to love it when team fans only come in here to bitch and complain when their own team loses a round. suck it up and drive on kid, your team lost, get over it, they were out bested by obviously a better team.

at any rate. the bandwagon continues. go flyers!
    i love that too. its like oh new hockey fan...where have you been for the past year?

---------- Post added 2012-04-22 at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    amen to that marcelos! athefuckmen...
    do we have any shitsburgh fans left on these forums or did our overwhelming hatred force them away?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    Yup. Pittsburgh is done.

Although, Timonen isn't going to last an entire cup run. That pretty much means the Flyers are more or less screwed after this series.
    They have a few days to rest, which should help. Depending on how much longer it takes to wrap up each series.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, Bryzgalov actually making some saves at the ending of the game. That's something you don't see everyday. Also crazy to see how hardcore Girioux outplayed Crosby in this game. Seemed like every single faceoff Gord Miller was saying "faceoff won by Girioux". Great player.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2012-04-22 at 07:09 PM.