Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    chicago looks done....
    Put a fork in 'em

---------- Post added 2012-04-23 at 10:26 PM ----------

Chelsea Dagger is playing in Phoenix

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    4-0 'yotes.... there is a god! AND I haven't had to hear that retarded song they play when they score!

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Bye bye, Chicago.
    red panda red panda red panda!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry Chicago fans, you can board the Humongous big bandwagon!
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post

Hate the Flyers almost as much as Detroit and Vancouver. I'm rooting for the Kings now.

So in the West, the defense outlasts the offense. Quick, Elliot, Rinne, and Smith advance.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Hate the Flyers almost as much as Detroit and Vancouver. I'm rooting for the Kings now.
    Odd, I hate Chicago, and also rooting for the Kings now since f'n Rinne decided to be a beast in net.

Brutal blown call at the end of the Senators/Rangers game. Thats a physics fail by the video goal judge. How about the comments from Lundqvist and Neil? I'm thinking the Shanaban might drop the hammer on Neil for basically threatening a headshot. I hate both teams, so I don't really care who wins, but it's an interesting series anyway. I'll have the popcorn ready for game 7.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    it cant be that big...theres no way in hell half the NHLs bandwagon fans (Pittsburgh fans) would root for Philly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, it was a good series. Tough to see my team fall again in the first round, but it happens. Smith was a monster in net tonight and took everything we threw at him. That game could've been easily 5-0 in our favor under different circumstances.

Not joining any bandwagon, but will continue watching the playoffs because I'm a hockey fan! See Ya in 12-13 Hawks!!!

I find it interesting that the West is all wrapped up now but the East still has six teams fighting for a spot in the next round. Next few days should be some damn good hockey seeing those teams battle it out to advance. I'm really hoping the Bruins can pull off a win on Wednesday, but we'll see what happens. If they do get knocked out however, I'll be rooting for Nashville all the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    SPOILER ALERT: Capitals will win the cup, Flyers next year, and Toronto the year after.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeo007 View Post
    Brutal blown call at the end of the Senators/Rangers game. Thats a physics fail by the video goal judge.
    Definitely a bad call (and I'm a Sens fan) but it made no difference in the end. The officiating was horrible for both teams throughout the game. The Foligno penalty that gave the Rangers a long 5-on-3 was an absolutely awful call, for one (and led to a goal).
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    SPOILER ALERT: Capitals will win the cup, Flyers next year, and Toronto the year after.
    That's showing a shitload more confidence in the Leafs then as a Leafs fan, I have.

Was impressed with the Chicago fans tonight, most fans would have booed or been mean spirited, but the Chicago fans showed a lot of class tonight clapping for the Coyotes in their win. Top of the hat too Chicago!

PS. If it wasn't for Smith, a much much different game tonight for sure.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ottawa game was brutal, the goalie interference call on Foligno was a complete fucking joke.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juno86 View Post
    That's showing a shitload more confidence in the Leafs then as a Leafs fan, I have.

Was impressed with the Chicago fans tonight, most fans would have booed or been mean spirited, but the Chicago fans showed a lot of class tonight clapping for the Coyotes in their win. Top of the hat too Chicago!

PS. If it wasn't for Smith, a much much different game tonight for sure.
    most hte chicago fans had already left at that point.

10+ Year Old Account

Nuff' said.
    We really need a propper goaltender, that we can count on when we really need it. It stille buggles my mind why the fuck we didn't payed for Niemi, insted "Crapford" oh well, there's always a next year.
    Last edited by Rivenda; 2012-04-24 at 10:30 AM.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only "proper" goaltender to go on the market this year is Vokoun, and considering both your goaltenders are under contract for next season, I doubt it'll happen.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post

Nuff' said.
    We really need a propper goaltender, that we can count on when we really need it. It stille buggles my mind why the fuck we didn't payed for Niemi, insted "Crapford" oh well, there's always a next year.

Honestly, we really just need to learn how to play on the power play. Crawford should get better in time.

Well I'm not sure how exciting it will be too watch, but it is rather interesting that every Western conference team left is built pretty much the same way. Some may have a bit more offensive potential, but with the goalies these teams have I'm not sure its going to matter.

As far as Nashville- Pheonix goes, I imagine Trotz goal is going to basically try and wear them down. All 4 lines have the ability to score, and they are all pretty good defensively as well. We tend to win with lots of ugly goals, and quite frankly, that may be the only type that you can get by Smith.

Wouldn't shock me at all if the first 4 games all don't go to overtime at 0-0