Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess Leafs fans shouldn't complain about the cost of beer, it's worse in Montreal for the same amount. The problem with beer at the ACC is that your options are either American piss water like Budweiser or Bud Lite, or Canadian piss water like Molson Canadian and Labatt Genuine Draft, the only good quality beer they have is Rickard's Red and it's not a good beer to get drunk off of :P

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    As a (completely depressed) Toronto Maple Leafs fan, I cannot ever cheer for the Canadiens, and I don't really care for the Canucks. I will be cheering for upsets everywhere... except the Habs' series.
    Im a sens fan, I dislike toronto but I hate the canadians. I dont know what it is about them.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's their fans and the organization itself. I have never seen fans who are as much of pompous assholes as a lot of Habs fans are, and I have never seen an organization so culturally biased towards their fans by forcing everyone within the organization, including the players who come from a variety of backgrounds, to speak a language that only a tiny portion of their country of residence speaks on a consistent basis.

10+ Year Old Account
    thankfully beer will never be a problem... can't stand the shit

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    That list is shocking. Who would have guessed the two most expensive beers for American teams are Columbus and Nashville. If you are Blue Jackets management wouldn't you want to offer cheap beer to try and increase attendance? Since, you know, the team stinks and it's going to be hard to get decent attendance the normal way?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    That list is shocking. Who would have guessed the two most expensive beers for American teams are Columbus and Nashville. If you are Blue Jackets management wouldn't you want to offer cheap beer to try and increase attendance? Since, you know, the team stinks and it's going to be hard to get decent attendance the normal way?
    Columbus and Phoenix have to subsidize their poor ticket sales somehow lol. No one is going to go to a Jackets game for a beer. If that was even close to one of their main focuses they would just go to the bar. The price of concessions likely has very, very little effect on attendance but definitely does have a big effect on the bottom line for teams, especially those who are poorly attended or cash poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Nashville I can somewhat understand, they've had a pretty exciting team the last few years with Suter, Weber, and Rinne while making it a couple rounds in the playoffs each year. Blue Jackets I can't understand why they would charge the much for alcohol, I wouldn't want to go to a game nor pay for a drink there if I lived there and decided to watch a game.

However, if you're a Columbus-fan, chances are you will be drinking anyway. So why not make a profit out of them? :P

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Zeoni it just goes to show how little talent that Calgary has if you are that impressed with Hudler...either that or hes having career year...
    He scored a couple nice goals and was involved in a bunch of great passing plays. I am used to just seeing guys throw the puck away as soon as they get it here and the other team just storming up the ice. It's just evident what he learned from playing in Detriot with all those guys has carried with him here. And yeah I know it's just been 2 games and maybe he is just having 2 good games but whenever he is on the ice, a scoring chance was happening. I realize we just faced 2 teams with pretty bad defenses as well but shit like this NEVER happened in the last 2 years - https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-H...rTicTacToe.gif

On the beer prices, if I remember right ours have pretty much been the same for a while now. I also think its one of those things where they use it somewhat as a way to try and keep people from just getting completely hammered. At least with Beer its something you can choose to purchase or not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hank showed up in a big way for the Wings tonight. One more goal and CURLY FRIES!

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 08:07 PM ----------

The Blues are the masters of cherry picking break outs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Hank showed up in a big way for the Wings tonight. One more goal and CURLY FRIES!

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 08:07 PM ----------

The Blues are the masters of cherry picking break outs.
    that second goal. wow, holy crap, can you give up anything softer Howard?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    However, if you're a Columbus-fan, chances are you will be drinking anyway. So why not make a profit out of them? :P
    You are implying that Columbus has fans...

15+ Year Old Account
    that second goal. wow, holy crap, can you give up anything softer Howard?
    It was a pretty good shot. I'd blame the poor change and sleeping D-man before I blamed Howard for not being able to get that snap shot.

15+ Year Old Account
    6 on 4.
    Oshie Blatently Interferes with Zetterberg.
    Zetterberg gets the shorthanded Hat Trick anyways.

god Z was a beast tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    The boos every time Keith touches the puck are great, keep at it Canucks fans

10+ Year Old Account
    6 on 4.
    Oshie Blatently Interferes with Zetterberg.
    Zetterberg gets the shorthanded Hat Trick anyways.

god Z was a beast tonight.
    Impressive game by the Wings, and a great performance by Hank.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

10+ Year Old Account
    Burrows you assclown

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    Burrows you assclown
    He's always been an assclown. Nice to see another terrible call by the officials in the Blues/Wings game. Hit to the head my ass, that penalty determined the outcome of that game. The refs all need their heads and vision examined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leddy>Hossa for Shootout? What? Whatever... we got a point at least.