10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    the wings have lost 106 man games so far this season to injuries. to put that in perspective, imagine having 6.5 people injured for every game you play.
    i was referring to the wingers on the Kings, LW, RW, not the red wings

10+ Year Old Account
    Anisimov injured and not moving on the ice. Looks really bad, being put on a stretcher.

Edit: He's moving and breathing fine. Wide awake as well. Phew.

Edit2: Seems to be a neck injury.
    Last edited by Irony; 2013-02-22 at 02:08 AM.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Anisimov injured and not moving on the ice. Looks really bad, being put on a stretcher.

Glad he is ok! I really liked him as a Ranger.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol buffalo sports caster "mclaren coming up 6 inche short" he busted scott open.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post

Edit2: Seems to be a neck injury.
    That looked really scary Glad that he is awake!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    lol buffalo sports caster "mclaren coming up 6 inche short" he busted scott open.
    McLaren absolutely fucking destroyed Scott. It's been a pretty solid game though, Leafs D is showing up once again. A surprise season Franson is having though, I didn't like him much last year but he has been pretty steady on the blue line. The Leafs have a lot of surprise players this year, Frattin (on the IR atm, should be back soon) and Kadri playing well, Komarov the human freight train and JVR has been downright fantastic. Also, how about Phaneuf? He is having his best season with the Leafs and probably his best since his earlier years in Calgary.

Oh hey, one of our prospects is in the press box, Matt Finn. He had a great season with the Guelph Storm, watch out for him in a few years. Good win by the Leafs though, needed this one big time

10+ Year Old Account
    Anderson from the Senators knocked out of the game, didn't look good. He couldn't put any weight on his right leg.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Anderson from the Senators knocked out of the game, didn't look good. He couldn't put any weight on his right leg.
    Might have suffered the same injury that has had Reimer our the last couple of weeks. Bishop is a good backup, I think he can bear the weight for a while. Scrivens has been absolutely fantastic for the Leafs aside from the game against Tampa on Tuesday, and he took over for an injured Reimer.

The Leafs and Bruins are going to be tied with Pittsburgh for 4th in the conference after tonight. Boston still has 3 fucking games at hand over most other teams in the East.

As much as I hate them, props to the Habs for how well they have been playing since they got their asses pounded by the Leafs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Without Lundqvist I don't think Rangers would have the wins they do this year... they look bad.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The hockey gods taking a piss on Ottawa, jesus christ

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Good news if you are a fan of any other team in the East right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    Without Lundqvist I don't think Rangers would have the wins they do this year... they look bad.
    Rangers are playing with like 0 heart right now :-/ I have no idea what's going on.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That Silfverberg shootout goal was nice, that guy looks really good so far. And lol, forgot how huge Ben Bishop is, he sorta just stands there and they shoot it at him. Damn, Miller fucked up. Man, I feel bad for Hank there, he played all the shooters really well and got beat on a fluke and by a pretty tough shot by Silfverberg.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-02-22 at 03:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Silfverberg shootout goal was nice, that guy looks really good so far. And lol, forgot how huge Ben Bishop is, he sorta just stands there and they shoot it at him. Damn, Miller fucked up. Man, I feel bad for Hank there, he played all the shooters really well and got beat on a fluke and by a pretty tough shot by Silfverberg.
    Bishop is huge lol 6'7" before skates I think they said. And yeah, Miller made a beautiful move and just slid it wide... Such a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Figures we end our losing streak against the same team that ended our winning streak.

Ottawa should call up Lehner.

To be fair, Ottawa deserves it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The injured Quincey shielding the down and out Anisimov from the adjacent scrum deserves to make highlight reels everywhere.

So much respect.

Also, yay for finally getting the W against Dallas to stop our skid We really need to stop trying to win from rallies though, it will only end in tears.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2013-02-22 at 04:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on Hawks, make it a win tonight. Beating the record because beating record rocks(Positive ones) But then again all good streaks has to come to and end, just hope it wont be Sharks that ends it.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

I trying to figure out if Semin made that much of a difference, if Oates is just a bad coach, or if they just really want to get Seth Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    Come on Hawks, make it a win tonight. Beating the record because beating record rocks(Positive ones)
    Good luck. I got Emery in one of my fantasy leagues and hope he can take the top job.