Quote Originally Posted by Elgefar View Post
    That shot by Zuccarello. Me gusta!
    Link? Couldn't find it on rangers.nhl.com

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Kadri had a couple chances but just couldn't hit the back of the net. But damn, is Kessel dangerous lol
    Saved at point blank by Lundqvist tonight and missed a complete empty net last game worrying me a little, hopefully he gets over this little slump in time for the playoffs or Lupul's return brings him back to playing like he did beforehand. Hopefully Carlyle's messages too him aren't causing him to lose too much confidence. Either way, I hope to see Rangers in the playoffs and am content with the OT loss.

Also, we get it Randy. You're mad at the media over Grabovski, but you don't need to put him in the shootout ahead of Kessel just to prove a point to everyone when he's clearly cold. We know you're a better coach than Damien Cox would be.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-04-11 at 05:21 AM.

Seriously, could we just start the playoffs NOW?! PLEASE?! Toronto vs Montreal in the Stanley Cup Playoff's.. its what dreams are made of!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Toronto vs Montreal means we could make it out of the first round :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Link? Couldn't find it on rangers.nhl.com

And I watched the highlight reel from last night on SC. It really was a hard fought game by both sides. I think the playoffs are going to be pretty damn intense this year.

Reports are Jimmy Howard about to get a 6 year $32M extension.

Reports are from Aaron Ward. Grain of salt with this bitch.

15+ Year Old Account
    ive seen many reports the same vanilla, if they did thats a pretty good signing by the wings.

Reports are trickling in that Forsberg will be skating with the team on Saturday and possibly playing on Monday night. Should be interesting to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Reports are trickling in that Forsberg will be skating with the team on Saturday and possibly playing on Monday night. Should be interesting to watch.
    Interested to see how he does, still surprised Washington gave him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Interested to see how he does, still surprised Washington gave him up.
    Especially considering what they got in return. Erat has had a horrible season and completely disappears in the playoffs.

He apparently had a goal and an assist in his first national game the other day, so heres hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    He apparently had a goal and an assist in his first national game the other day, so heres hoping.
    I can confirm this.
    He's had a tremendous development throughout the season. He was flashy but inconsistent at the start but now plays more evenly but still flashy.

10+ Year Old Account
    the Kings almost pissed away the game tonight, got a 2 goal lead then took a 40 minute vacation, it's a good thing it was only Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I can confirm this.
    He's had a tremendous development throughout the season. He was flashy but inconsistent at the start but now plays more evenly but still flashy.
    At this point we are all just hoping that Trotz doesn't suck every ounce of offensive potential out of him.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Hart Standings if the season ended today:

1. Tavares
    2. Crosby
    3. Toews
    4. Bobrovsky
    5. Ovechkin

Ovi and Toews could swap if he stays hot and the Caps stay hot.

So as the start of the 2013-2014 season is less than 6 months away, is anyone else getting pretty intrigued by the whole Phoenix situation? The team is bleeding money, there's no one in place to buy them anymore (like virtually at all - I haven't heard jack in over a month) and keep them in Phoenix.

Relocation is the obvious choice, but with the new realignment in place for the next 3 seasons.... where?

Quebec City is the easy answer, but that'd fuck up realignment. Kansas City was mentioned in years gone by... not a good hockey market. Seattle won't be ready for a team until at least 2014-2015 season.

Coyotes may legitimately continue to bleed the desert dry for another season until the NHL can figure out wtf to do. The only way I see them going to Quebec is if they are forced to stay in the Western Conference... which would just be the worst travel schedule imaginable. There's no way Detroit goes back to the West (marcelos may have a heart attack from rage). Columbus may move in the near future too, who knows.

Any thoughts? A decision probably needs to be made within the next 60 days.

@Stommped

If Ovechkin stays as hot as he's been and ends up managing to win the Rocket Richard and Art Ross by more than just 1-2 goals and 5 points, I'd say he wins without a doubt, as unfortunate as it may be for Tavares (who has been exceptional this year). He'd need like 20 points in the last 7 games though... so.. incredibly unlikely. Crosby may still win it, for all we know... been out 2.5 weeks now and still has a 5 point lead.
    Last edited by VanillaO; 2013-04-12 at 06:22 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see Phoenix go to Seattle

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remarkable stat I came across: There is exactly one forward in top 60 leaders for TOI per game, and he is 11th overall so that means he is miles ahead of the #2 forward. I think it would have taken me a bit to guess who it was.

The answer is Kovalchuk at 25:13 a game! More than defensemen Girardi, Chara, Kronwall, Keith etc etc.
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-04-12 at 07:09 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll never get too excited about Phoenix moving until it's actually official. If/when they do go, I'd like to see them in Seattle rather than Quebec though.

15+ Year Old Account
    where did the rest of the red wings fans go? conscript, irony why are you leaving me alone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    where did the rest of the red wings fans go? conscript, irony why are you leaving me alone!
    Clearly, they're bandwagon fans. It just took a while for the Wings to reach a point where bandwagoners would leave.

Or they have IRL stuff, who knows?