15+ Year Old Account
    Datsyuk is good.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Florida is averaging a league worst 2.3 goals against per game. Just goes to show you that having crappy goaltending and no defensive system will cause you to lose lots of games. Looks like the Leafs D will be double shifting since Fraser got ejected from the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to the NY Rangers and the Ottawa Senators for clinching a playoff berth.
    Last edited by Elgefar; 2013-04-26 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Had to add the Sens aswell :P
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see the Jets win, because that way we can tie Montreal and gain home ice advantage since the Leafs currently own the ROW in the event of a tie, Montreal has 24, Toronto has 25 at the moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Man the Leafs do not fuck around on ticket prices for the playoffs. I realize its been like 20 years since they played in the playoffs, but come on. How can any regular Leafs fan afford those prices.

Oh wait, the ACC is a business meeting location, not an arena for fans to attend games anywhere but the upper rows.
    DUDE WHERE THE HELL hAVE YOU BEEN?

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 09:38 PM ----------

Datsyuk is good.
    understatement?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Datsyuk is God.
    Fixed that for you!

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 09:58 PM ----------

rofl, if you disagree with the refs being full of shit, Phaneuf getting ejected for being rough with a guy who was trying to get chirpy with him, then there is something wrong with you. 6:14 left in the game and he got thrown out plus the Leafs were dealt a penalty. Fraser was already ejected in the second period for being the 3rd man when he stood up for Kadri.

Buying Leafs playoff tickets from a scalper is always going to cost you at least 500 a ticket. Just how it is here. Would much rather go see 30 Jays games for that price and just watch the Leafs game at a bar or at home.

10+ Year Old Account
    things get more expensive the rarer they are

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the Jets find out they are eliminated from playoff contention, proceed to lay down and die.

Yup, allowed 2 goals in less then 5 minutes. So much for home ice advantage for the Leafs.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 10:28 PM ----------

Gratz Red Wings on clinching tonight too, 54 points was enough to get in.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the second year in a row, Vancouver's opponent will be the loser of SJS/LAK final game.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Saturday is gonna be such a good day of hockey. I'll have the Detroit and Columbus games' goin on split screen for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    So the Jets find out they are eliminated from playoff contention, proceed to lay down and die.

Yup, allowed 2 goals in less then 5 minutes. So much for home ice advantage for the Leafs.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 10:28 PM ----------

Gratz Red Wings on clinching tonight too, 54 points was enough to get in.
    huh? no its not. if we lose on saturday and minny and columbus win out were out.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    huh? no its not. if we lose on saturday and minny and columbus win out were out.
    You only need 1 point to clinch a spot. Just politely ask Dallas before the game starts to skate around for 3 periods but not actually try to score. Or stick like three defensemen inside the net with Howard trying to a get a 0-0 game into OT.

What's interesting is if for example Minnesota gains 1 point tonight @ Edmonton and ties Detroit with 54 points, and if Minnesota and Detroit were hypothetically to be playing each other in their final game on Saturday, then they both would guarantee spots by gaining at least 1 point. Meaning that it would be in the best interest of both teams to literally stand there staring at each other for 60 minutes until OT.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    You only need 1 point to clinch a spot. Just politely ask Dallas before the game starts to skate around for 3 periods but not actually try to score. Or stick like three defensemen inside the net with Howard trying to a get a 0-0 game into OT.

What's interesting is if for example Minnesota gains 1 point tonight @ Edmonton and ties Detroit with 54 points, and if Minnesota and Detroit were hypothetically to be playing each other in their final game on Saturday, then they both would guarantee spots by gaining at least 1 point. Meaning that it would be in the best interest of both teams to literally stand there staring at each other for 60 minutes until OT.
    actually whats interesting is that if detroit wins tomorrow, and minny gets less then 3 points, detroit is a 7 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post

Personally, I would like to give a giant "Fuck You" to Stephan Robidas and Eric Nystrom last night (Though Nystrom's penalty was borderline BS). Fuck you both for taking bad penalties at bad times. Knowing Detroit's luck Minnesota will walk all over Edmonton tonight (like they've done all year long), Nashville will once again play the awe inspiring Chris Mason in net tomorrow night and Detroit will get the "Let's play like we're in first place" Dallas Stars. Not only that....but they will probably be a "tad" bit pissed off that Detroit knocked them out of the playoffs last night. Lastly, let's not forget that Detroit hasn't exactly played great against Dallas this year (that 4-1 win Detroit had in January, Dallas basically outshot them the whole game). Yes....I am a little mad about this situation lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    it comes down to this: if we so much as get 1 point tomorrow night, we are in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let us all hope that Minnesota fails utterly in their next two games, so that we can see both Columbus and Detroit in the playoffs.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm less than pleased with the close to the season, second year in a row ending with a dud and dropping in the standings in the last week.
    I know it didn't matter last year, but one can't always expect to win 10 straight on the road, and the Kings have never gotten home ice as long as I've been a fan, it would be nice to see.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Watch Edmonton win the draft lottery again. Fucking bastards screwed up last year so they need a do-over with Seth Jones. CALLING IT NOW!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I'm less than pleased with the close to the season, second year in a row ending with a dud and dropping in the standings in the last week.
    I know it didn't matter last year, but one can't always expect to win 10 straight on the road, and the Kings have never gotten home ice as long as I've been a fan, it would be nice to see.

Dont think the Hawks will be able to help you guys out tomorrow, from the sounds of it most of the starters are out.