15+ Year Old Account
    that hit #3 from San Jose just threw on #12 from Vancouver should have been Cross Checking. according to what the refs called on sedin...

show some class pavelski
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    they need to give Pavelski an unsportsmanlike for those snow showers a time or two so he fucking stops being a god damn douche.

---------- Post added 2011-05-19 at 01:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    show some class pavelski
    class? Pavelski? sooner ask the Sharks to stop Diving.

I say that penalty was worth them not calling the High Stick on Setoguchi, now lets see what the Sharks will gain from them not calling the High Stick that was just placed on Thornton, should be a Double Minor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by animeguru08 View Post
    I say that penalty was worth them not calling the High Stick on Setoguchi, now lets see what the Sharks will gain from them not calling the High Stick that was just placed on Thornton, should be a Double Minor.
    given all the hooks i have seen San Jose throw? and the snow shower from Pavelski?

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    given all the hooks i have seen San Jose throw? and the snow shower from Pavelski?
    Every team hooks, just most don't get caught. As for the shower yeah a little lame, but come on really? You used to always see that, and now it is gonna be penalized? UGH!

15+ Year Old Account
    Every team hooks, just most don't get caught. As for the shower yeah a little lame, but come on really? You used to always see that, and now it is gonna be penalized? UGH!
    you know how dangerous that is to the goaltender smart one? your throwing ICE SHARDS at the god damn goalies face. how would you like it if i stabbed you in the face with a shard of ice?
    oh, as for the high stick on Thornton? bought time he got his due after all those cheap shots and dives against Detroit. face it, Thornton is SCUM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's no wonder diving has been an issue in the playoffs. I think every team can agree that if it is a real penalty, there will be no call, and if it is a light tap or a dive, there will be a call.

Do I sense someone upset about the result of the last series? Get over it, your teams season is over. Chill out and watch some good hockey. I hear Kesler is still playing, and Datsyuk is out on the links.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    It's no wonder diving has been an issue in the playoffs. I think every team can agree that if it is a real penalty, there will be no call, and if it is a light tap or a dive, there will be a call.
    diving is a problem because of teams like San Jose who take huge liberties with it.

---------- Post added 2011-05-19 at 02:10 AM ----------

Do I sense someone upset about the result of the last series? Get over it, your teams season is over. Chill out and watch some good hockey. I hear Kesler is still playing, and Datsyuk is out on the links.
    watching the sharks dive is good hockey? hardly. teach your team something about class by the way.

It doesn't make his argument about a moron ice showering for 2 series any less valid. However, you trying to change the subject does.

diving is a problem because of teams like San Jose who take huge liberties with it.

---------- Post added 2011-05-19 at 02:10 AM ----------

watching the sharks dive is good hockey? hardly. teach your team something about class by the way.
    I think these dives were more horrible than Thornton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNw8Z...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFcxYcq7QMU

15+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't make his argument about a moron ice showering for 2 series any less valid. However, you trying to change the subject does.
    thank you. quite agreed. its a damn shame that a team that has to resort to diving made it to the conference finals. i think a Detroit Vancouver finals would have been a hell of a lot better.

---------- Post added 2011-05-19 at 02:14 AM ----------

so now diving is ok as long as its not the worst one in the existence of hockey? i could only hear such an arguement from a Pittsburgh or San Jose fan.

BAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what was that clowe? trying to startle him? TOOOOOUGH GUY

omfg

ahahhahahahhahahha

Why do I ever bother talking in here? What ever Im out. Can't talk sports with anyone or else it will get heated or one guy is just gonna flame my team. I'll be nice and leave.

Why do I ever bother talking in here? What ever Im out. Can't talk sports with anyone or else it will get heated or one guy is just gonna flame my team. I'll be nice and leave.
    Can't handle the truth about some awful dives that everyone saw? You're not going to be missed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    for the canucks fans that got pissed off by that goal/penalty

well it made me feel better
    EPIC MEAL TIME!!!!

PS Agalloch i saw your namesake at a small bar in Atlanta this past march. First true metal show ive been to, and likely the last, but I had a great time. Im a punk guy myself but put 5 or 10 beers in me and ill head bang to some medieval heathen metal.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

Can't handle the truth about some awful dives that everyone saw? You're not going to be missed.
    Fact of the matter is Merc is butthurt that his team lost, in a good series, and keeps bringing up nonsense to try and make himself feel better. Yeah the dive was bogus, we get it, now he just needs to get over his team losing and move on.

God he's a whinny little chick.

15+ Year Old Account
    B-e-a-utiful

10+ Year Old Account
    Boom-Boom Bieksa!