I was thinking "the new Tie Domi" but I'm old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I was thinking "the new Tie Domi" but I'm old.
    The new Dale Hunter?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah shit Dustin broke his finger.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    20 game suspension for Wilson
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    20 game suspension for Wilson
    He is in the Cooke/Downie/Torres territory now. Four suspensions in A little over two years.

If only we could get Kadri and Marchand in that club now. Marchand literally just jumped a guy tonight, got 17 minutes of penalty time.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only we could get Kadri and Marchand in that club now. Marchand literally just jumped a guy tonight, got 17 minutes of penalty time.
    League would be better off without their bullshit.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish the hockey violence would be brought into civil court...

Assault/attempted murder for all of those nasty stuff. We'd see the game clean up instantly - and the fuckers who don't stop it end up in jail as they should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Losing to Ottawa. What a fucking embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I wish the hockey violence would be brought into civil court...

Assault/attempted murder for all of those nasty stuff. We'd see the game clean up instantly - and the fuckers who don't stop it end up in jail as they should be.
    Attempted murder?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Attempted murder?
    Yeah, like every single thing in videos like these:

Deliberate checks to the head, boarding from behind, hitting the head with a stick etc.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Yeah, like every single thing in videos like these:

Deliberate checks to the head, boarding from behind, hitting the head with a stick etc.
    Tons of dirty hits. Sure, all for it if you want to argue it should be taken to civil court. Not a single thing here that would be considered attempted murder.

IIRC, there's been precedent for someone being charged with a&b, but I can't recall it offhand.

IIRC, there's been precedent for someone being charged with a&b, but I can't recall it offhand.

Assume you're talking about Bertuzzi? Yeah that was bad, but still no attempted murder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assume you're talking about Bertuzzi? Yeah that was bad, but still no attempted murder.
    McSorley as well. I don't know if it ever went to civil court though.

I'm thinking McSorley, and looking it up real quick, he was definitely brought up on charges and found guilty.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, I'm reading the Bertuzzi thing now, I was living in Africa at that point so I totally missed that one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tons of dirty hits. Sure, all for it if you want to argue it should be taken to civil court. Not a single thing here that would be considered attempted murder.
    If you'd do any of those hits outside of hockey rink you would be charged with attempted murder.

Just like the guy in Britain who recently pushed two people to metro trails (even though there wasn't a metro closing in at the moment).

10+ Year Old Account
    All this talk of NHL scumbags has me watching videos of Sean Avery getting beat up.
    /s

If you'd do any of those hits outside of hockey rink you would be charged with attempted murder.

Just like the guy in Britain who recently pushed two people to metro trails (even though there wasn't a metro closing in at the moment).
    Aggravated assault and battery are not even close to attempted murder. No one would be charged with attempted murder and none of those compare to throwing someone onto a train track (assuming trail was a typo?).

Hockey players have knives on their feet. If a player really wanted to attempt to murder someone they would kick.

Drastically exaggerating assault and calling it attempted murder doesn't turn it into attempted murder. No hockey player goes into a game with an intent to kill someone else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aggravated assault and battery are not even close to attempted murder. No one would be charged with attempted murder and none of those compare to throwing someone onto a train track (assuming trail was a typo?).

Hockey players have knives on their feet. If a player really wanted to attempt to murder someone they would kick.

Drastically exaggerating assault and calling it attempted murder doesn't turn it into attempted murder. No hockey player goes into a game with an intent to kill someone else.
    Kneeing, slashing someone's wrist/arm, spearing etc. are assaults. But when you are skating 20mph and deliberately aiming someone in the head, or dumping them head first into a wall - that's attempted murder.

No. It's just not.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    2009, 16 year old Kitchener Rangers rookie Ben Fanelli got hit in the head by a player from the Erie Otters. He wouldn't step foot on the ice until 2011, and retired shortly after his return to the Rangers. Head hits should be an instant 20 game suspension, 3x as much for a repeat offender. Sticks to the face aren't usually intentional, and not many guys actually take a swing at a guy's head with their sticks either.