15+ Year Old Account
    i give up. yes Saint Louis fans i realize the 5 minute major was a BS Call. i also know that the officiating was horrible all night long period. a loss is a loss, stop acting like hte call lost you the stanley cup, you were getting outplayed in teh third period by a wide margin anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Zeoni it just goes to show how little talent that Calgary has if you are that impressed with Hudler...either that or hes having career year...
    Pretty much my thoughts after the Avs game. When our, so called, 2nd line is the most productive line on the team by leaps and bounds and only serves to make the rest of them look terrible by comparison.

But it's still early...
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

15+ Year Old Account
    This Conacher kid for Tampa is apparently damn good. 12 points in 7 games, 3 more last night in their blowout win. Tampa is pretty damn good now that they have a functional goalie. Also, WTF Marty?! One point in an 8 goal game? I am disappoint.

Oh ya and that 5 minute major against the Blues was indeed a shit call. It may have provided the GWG, but the Wings outplayed the Blues for basically that entire game.

Oh ya and Marcelos, CURLY FRIES!! If this is the kind of play Hank is going to put up now that he is the C, 12 points in 7 games with a 6 game point streak, I wish he would have had it before lol. Its nice to see the Wings finally getting something together on special teams. Sure it is only one functional unti with Dats, Hank, Brun, Mule, and Kronwall, and the second unit is awful, but its something.
    Last edited by conscript; 2013-02-02 at 01:17 PM.

i give up. yes Saint Louis fans i realize the 5 minute major was a BS Call. i also know that the officiating was horrible all night long period. a loss is a loss, stop acting like hte call lost you the stanley cup, you were getting outplayed in teh third period by a wide margin anyways.
    I am not even a St. Louis fan, I have problems with garbage calls like that 5 minute major. Who cares if the Red Wings were "getting outplayed." Many teams "outplaying" another team have lost games where the other team got a lucky bounce to win the game. Stop being a homer, it is embarrassing.

@conscript. Conacher is indeed on a tear. He is quite the player and it helps that he is playing with the likes of Vinny, St Louis, Stamkos, etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    I am not even a St. Louis fan, I have problems with garbage calls like that 5 minute major. Who cares if the Red Wings were "getting outplayed." Many teams "outplaying" another team have lost games where the other team got a lucky bounce to win the game. Stop being a homer, it is embarrassing.

@conscript. Conacher is indeed on a tear. He is quite the player and it helps that he is playing with the likes of Vinny, St Louis, Stamkos, etc.
    the wings werent getting outplayed. the wings were OUTPLAYING. theres nothing homerish about my comment. Saint Louis was losing the 3rd period as is.

<Sad he didn't start Price against the Sabres :/

10+ Year Old Account
    not gonna watch the leafs game tonight.. i expect a total beat down by the bruins.

the wings werent getting outplayed. the wings were OUTPLAYING. theres nothing homerish about my comment. Saint Louis was losing the 3rd period as is.
    Yes the bit about me saying the Wings were getting outplayed was a mistake. You said that the Blues were being outplayed. Yes giving up 1 goal about 5 minutes into a period is being "outplayed." If you think that BS call had no effect on the outcome of the game you are ignorant. If there was no call it could have sparked the Blues to score a goal and go on to win the game.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    not gonna watch the leafs game tonight.. i expect a total beat down by the bruins.
    I expect Lucic is going to get his ass kicked by new Leaf Frazer McLaren tonight, the two have had a few run in's during their time in the AHL so hopefully that animosity carries over.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    Yes the bit about me saying the Wings were getting outplayed was a mistake. You said that the Blues were being outplayed. Yes giving up 1 goal about 5 minutes into a period is being "outplayed." If you think that BS call had no effect on the outcome of the game you are ignorant. If there was no call it could have sparked the Blues to score a goal and go on to win the game.
    the blues were getting outplayed for the entire period, even during there power play at the end of the game detroit was outplaying them. yes the poewr play gave detroit a distinct advantage, but i could point out that the wings deserved 4 minutes of power plays from the two completely ignored interference calls earlier in the period where saint louis all but body slammed one player and tackled zetterberg. the fact remains, Detroit dominated the third period, even when Saint Louis had a 2 man advantage.

15+ Year Old Account
    What the hell sweater are the Jackets wearing tonight. Good freaking lord they look bad.

How is it even possible for Neal to have zero points in the Pittsburgh game today? What the hell.

Edit: Alright it is their normal third, but god it looks bad for some reason today. Somehow I've never noticed that it has like 14 different colors on it.
    Last edited by conscript; 2013-02-03 at 12:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pavel Datsyuk
    1 50 second shift.
    3 steals.
    penalty drawn.
    2 potential scoring chances set up.

and some fans say this guy is overrated....

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Wiz is about to get stretchered off. Two Jackets players got tangled up going for a dump in and Wiz went in back first into the boards. Looked real rough.

Looks like they'll manage to get him off without a stretcher after 4-5 minutes.
    Last edited by conscript; 2013-02-03 at 01:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pavel Datsyuk
    1 50 second shift.
    3 steals.
    penalty drawn.
    2 potential scoring chances set up.

and some fans say this guy is overrated....

i would like him and zetterberg more if they spent less time diving when they close there arm around people sticks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anisimov just put in a ridiculous goal. That was a shot. Jesus.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 08:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    i would like him and zetterberg more if they spent less time diving when they close there arm around people sticks.
    Literally the first time I have ever heard Datsyuk, a multiple Lady Byng winner, or Zetterberg accused of this. And I do mean ever, that wasn't me being dramatic.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like how the refs waved off the Franson goal because Kadri was knocked into Rask by Kelly, even though Rask was out of the crease by a fucking country mile.

Caps John Erskine suspended 3 games for elbow to the head. One less player for Washington next week.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2013-02-03 at 01:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Incoming Marcelos comment on that no called crosscheck put on Datsyuk in 3...2....1....

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol Marchand got buried into the boards behind Reimer by Komisarek, the goal the followed because Reimer was tied up from getting nudged by Komi was waved off. Good, at least the refs did something right for once.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Incoming Marcelos comment on that no called crosscheck put on Datsyuk in 3...2....1....
    nah im enjoying the game for the most part.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    lawl Fraser v MacDermid: Round 2 didn't last long.