Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    How the fuck did Boston lose to Winnipeg? Someone needs to run over Pavelec and put those bottom feeders back out of the playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    No Hossa. No Sharp. No Perry.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna be a good game regardless though, looking forward to this one.

You know, I was looking at the realignment map and I noticed this before but didn't really register it. Florida and Tampa are way separated from the rest of their conference. Was wondering if anyone else thinks that the NHL doesn't have them in their plans for the future. Makes me think Seattle and Quebec relocation for the Lightning / Panthers are just a matter of time. There is just no way they leave them down there completely separated.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-03-20 at 09:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Gonna be a good game regardless though, looking forward to this one.

You know, I was looking at the realignment map and I noticed this before but didn't really register it. Florida and Tampa are way separated from the rest of their conference. Was wondering if anyone else thinks that the NHL doesn't have them in their plans for the future. Makes me think Seattle and Quebec relocation for the Lightning / Panthers are just a matter of time. There is just no way they leave them down there completely separated.
    i think the NHL is planning on using the snowbird canadian and detroit and boston fans to increase revenue by allowing those teams to charge higher than normal ticet prices.

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 08:08 PM ----------

Wings just got robbed against the Wild.
    Heatley knocked teh puck into his own net with his hand and they called it a high stick against detroit no goal.

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 08:42 PM ----------

Kronwall just got 4 minutes for a clean hit...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leafs win! Kadri with 3 assists tonight. Also, Lupul is already on fire after two games! Gardiner looked pretty good in what I saw of the game which was the second half of the 3rd period. Unfortunately I missed most of the game as I was at a funeral visitation for an old friend of mine. At least there was some happiness on this day because right now I am still very upset.

15+ Year Old Account
    grats toronto!

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Leafs win! Kadri with 3 assists tonight. Also, Lupul is already on fire after two games! Gardiner looked pretty good in what I saw of the game which was the second half of the 3rd period. Unfortunately I missed most of the game as I was at a funeral visitation for an old friend of mine. At least there was some happiness on this day because right now I am still very upset.
    Gardiner was solid the entire game. Lots of decent shots, got back when he needed too, played solid defensively. Grabovski had a goal that should have counted if these wonderful refs weren't mentally handicapped, but at least it didn't cost us in the end. Lupul may get suspended for an unnecessary head hit (left his feet) on Hedman; Hopefully just a fine, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got suspended for a couple games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great game between the Hawks and Ducks. A game that could've gone either way, but a few shitty shifts by the Hawks secured the win for the Ducks.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Lupul will get anything more then a fine, Hedman came back into the game after going off the ice. There was no intent to injure and that was just an unfortunate collision that looked worse then it actually was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish the Hawks could of come out with a win...Hawks are 17-1-1 when leading after 2, but those last 5 minutes were pretty damn ugly. Obviously double shifting Kane for 3 periods isn't going to work too well against a team like Anaheim, but you gotta give him credit for trying... 25 minutes! lol! Hopefully next week Hossa will be ready as Perry will be back, should be another great game! If these two meet in the playoffs...oh man...

Him coming back or not should not really matter. IMO, you can't punish people for the result, but for the intent ant the situation.
    Strange to say, but while on the one hand it's stupid to make a hit like that when you're ahead 4-0, he didn't really do much wrong. It wasn't super-brutal, Hedman HAD looked in his direction. Okay, he came out of the blindside and really had his eyes on him, but it didn't feel super dirty at least.

Shouldn't matter, I agree.. but Shanahan has always said in his stupid (kinda nice and handy, but stupid) videos that the player wasn't injured, which is why the suspension was only 1 game blah blah crap.

I don't know Lupul's suspension history, but I don't think there are any in the last 18 months. I'd say he gets 1 game if Shanahan is feeling cruel. Otherwise just a fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    after checking the fan boards and seeing all the minnesota idiots trashing the wings after that game last night (talking about the usual, the wings are old, the wings are done, the wings are on the down and out...blah blah blah) i cannot wait for about 3 years to go by and watch Minnesota having to resign all those prospects to anything other than entry level contracts when they have Suter and Parise signing up nearly 20 Million a year.

i find it hilarious that a fan base can talk about how there team is on the rise when with the exception of 3 years they have had top 10 picks there entire existence. meanwhile the Wings havent had a top 10 pick since the early 90s....seriously, at this point, i would EXPECT other teams to start surpassing the wings...

Wild fans have been fairly stupid this year ( only group so far that came on our boards to gloat and stir up crap). As long as they are owned by Leipold there ain't no way in heck I would be talking past the next season about anything. He could walk in tomorrow and sell the whole team off in a heartbeat along with those players, he's done it before.

They are also playing in the weakest division in the Western Conference and lets not act like Vancouver has been setting things on fire either.

Being happy your team is doing well is ok, acting like you are the best thing in the world of hockey, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Wild fans have been fairly stupid this year ( only group so far that came on our boards to gloat and stir up crap). As long as they are owned by Leipold there ain't no way in heck I would be talking past the next season about anything. He could walk in tomorrow and sell the whole team off in a heartbeat along with those players, he's done it before.

They are also playing in the weakest division in the Western Conference and lets not act like Vancouver has been setting things on fire either.

Being happy your team is doing well is ok, acting like you are the best thing in the world of hockey, no.
    If you think that's bad, try being in the same room as a Habs/Sens fan for a day.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should have been a single game. Hedman wasn't injured, he left the game for a bit but did return.

Oh and Colton Orr was ejected from the game tonight less then 5 minutes into the game.

Oh, and Kadri now has 31 points in 31 games, as he just scored. I tell you what, this kid is the real deal playing the minutes he is being given.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brodeur scores for the Devils

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    Brodeur scores for the Devils
    Decent return after being injured for quite a while, not only did he stop all the shots that hailed early in the period, he scored a PP goal.

I wonder how that works in Fantasy.