15+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/r/hockey/pMFZ85I

the Matt Duchene Offsides buffer struck again tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    you forgot to mention the way they play in the playoffs...
    haha! touche marcelos, they do fail pretty bad when it comes to playoffs. this year won't be their year either.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    YO stop beating Colorado we need them to win games

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    YO stop beating Colorado we need them to win games
    NO! why would we want to lose to colorado of any team?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...d=nhl:topheads

Good so see him return to his old "hitting" ways
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

His skates lifted there upon impact. Anyone else see that?

:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackhawks can clinch today if they win and the Coyotes lose.
    Last edited by Garbles; 2013-04-06 at 07:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post

I saw that his feet only left the ice after the hit

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I saw that his feet only left the ice after the hit
    That was the joke. Sorry

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why is Bryzgalov so bad? He can't make a save vs the Jets to save his life right now. Am I the only one who remembered him being a wall in Phoenix? Is Sean Burke really that good of a goalie coach that he's just shitty without him? I'd be so pissed if I was Philly, signing him to that massive deal and him just being terrible.

15+ Year Old Account

after the impact is not illegal. it happens all the time due to the force of the impact.

I'd be so pissed if I was Philly for having a GM willing to pay a goalie well over what he was worth in the eyes of.. damn near everybody. Not just that, trading away 2 of your star forwards to free up cap space in order to even do sign said goalie. Not just that, only a season removed from an appearance in the Stanley Cup Final....

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    I'd be so pissed if I was Philly for having a GM willing to pay a goalie well over what he was worth in the eyes of.. damn near everybody. Not just that, trading away 2 of your star forwards to free up cap space in order to even do sign said goalie. Not just that, only a season removed from an appearance in the Stanley Cup Final....
    Not to mention the fact that they traded away Bob who has been far better and far cheaper than Bryzgalov has been...

Well that game pretty much officially ends it for us this year. I'm not even real sure why any team in the NHL bothers to even play a goalie, we can't put it in an open net anyways. At least 4 wide open chances and not a one is in. 4 minutes of consecutive PP time and not a single shot on net.

You know as much as I want to blame Trotz for this mess, I can't really do it when players can't put pucks in an open net.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Not just that, trading away 2 of your star forwards to free up cap space in order to even do sign said goalie.
    I don't mind

and not a lot of newsworthy news, the Predators can't score, the Flyers can't keep pucks out of their own net
    Last edited by draynay; 2013-04-06 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    after the impact is not illegal. it happens all the time due to the force of the impact.
    Yes. Again, that being the joke-portion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised anyone took your comment seriously, flying butt checks, the new bane of the NHL

Dubnyk is keeping the Oilers alive, they could be losing 5-1, 6-1 by now, I hope the Kings get to the Finals again so we can face one of those eastern conference goalies and shoot holes through him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Not sure why so many people "hate" this guy. Is it because he's the poster boy for the league or is it because he used to whine and dive when he first entered the league and people just love to hold it against him? Must be fans in the East that hate him or something. As someone who's favorite team is in the West, I still do watch the East and Crosby. I watch all hockey no matter who is playing. As for Crosby, I love how hard he works and he has incredible skill. The guy takes a slap shot to the face, pops back up in a few seconds and skates off. Hockey players are known to be very tough, and so is Crosby no matter what the "image" is that people seem to have of him.
    Oh there is a variety of reasons that I hate him and honestly you said some of them. He is the poster boy for the league but I don't quite understand why because yes he is a great player but he is not the 100% best player in the world as some say he is because every player has downfalls and therefore no one can be the best player in the world! Hes a talented play maker that has the ability to score, a lot like Martin St. Louis just more. Crosby still whines and dives! See last years playoffs! And the #1 reason I hate him. He is a black hole for media attention. Crosby could sneeze and every newspaper, sportscenter, etc would report it for all to hear (regardless of whether we want to know or not). So there I hate him. Now Malkin he has the right amount of media attention for the skill that he has.

Edit: And yea that was a bit of a rage rant just because Crosby really does just infuriate me.
    Last edited by Aeriedk; 2013-04-06 at 10:32 PM.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

10+ Year Old Account
    That was the joke. Sorry
    We still remember you calling that hit from the World Juniors dirty while the rest of us thought it looked completely clean. We're watching you.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    God damn Lucic is thick