10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgefar View Post
    Rangers 2/2 on the PP? There has to be a glitch in the Matrix.
    I just always imagine a big "Myth Confirmed" stamp from Mythbusters after a Rangers PP goal. It happens so rarely that it has become a legend of old, it's as if I have to go to the library and look up microfilm to find the last Rangers PP goal -.-

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man that penalty to Komarov was absolute bullshit, how was that boarding? That was a legitimate check into the boards. Pro tip Islanders, don't turn your face towards the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I just always imagine a big "Myth Confirmed" stamp from Mythbusters after a Rangers PP goal. It happens so rarely that it has become a legend of old, it's as if I have to go to the library and look up microfilm to find the last Rangers PP goal -.-
    Now you know how us Bruins fans have felt ever since the Savard injury...

Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    Now you know how us Bruins fans have felt ever since the Savard injury...
    Ummm... I'm pretty sure it would be now you know how Rangers have felt for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok Red Wings fans, did you a favor and knocked off Columbus, so now your team needs to do their part and sneak in, and make sure Dallas doesn't get in either, they've had the Kings' number this year

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Ok Red Wings fans, did you a favor and knocked off Columbus, so now your team needs to do their part and sneak in, and make sure Dallas doesn't get in either, they've had the Kings' number this year
    i honestly think, that looking at everyones schedule, Detroit has the advantage of the 3 teams that have a realistic shot at getting in (Dallas/Detroit/Columbus). that said, the way Detroit has played of late...

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Ummm... I'm pretty sure it would be now you know how Rangers have felt for years.
    From '09-'10 onwards, they've had a higher PP% in 3 out of the 4 seasons, so unfortunately we've been a bit worse recently than the Rangers. That includes this season with our sterling 25th place 14.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Actually Detroit owns the tiebreaker with CBJ currently. The ROW tiebreaker is used before the head-to-head tiebreaker and Detroit has a 2 game edge over CBJ but 1 game behind Dallas in that department.
    Touche...I forgot about that. Nice to see Vancouver rolled over for Dallas last night /facepalm

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 02:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    i honestly think, that looking at everyones schedule, Detroit has the advantage of the 3 teams that have a realistic shot at getting in (Dallas/Detroit/Columbus). that said, the way Detroit has played of late...
    May be right but with the way Detroit is playing/not scoring it's tough to say. Detroit has played terrible this year against Pheonix/Dallas (in fact Dallas had their number last two years, I think...could be wrong). UGH! Not liking the fact that I HAVE to root for SJ three times in the next week and a half.

Well Buffalo just gave up their last chance at a playoff spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has got to be the most ridicoulous minute of hockey I have ever watched. Two goals scored by shooting on the opponent's skate, and a mishandle by Miller leads to a Clowe goal.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Well Buffalo just gave up their last chance at a playoff spot.
    Implying they ever had one in the first place, they suck too much to have made the playoffs this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 goals in 8:23 lol 4 of which were deflected or put in by Buffalo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sabres with 2 goals in 6 seconds. This game is alive with the sound of goal horns.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

10+ Year Old Account
    Sabres with 2 goals in 6 seconds. This game is alive with the sound of goal horns.
    The Rangers we are used to just showed up lol

10+ Year Old Account
    And Captain Callahan answers lol
    Bill Shankly
    Herb Brooks

10+ Year Old Account
    And now 7-2... I have no idea what is going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fuck is going on?
    Bill Shankly
    Herb Brooks

10+ Year Old Account
    The fuck is going on?
    *shrug* More like a football score right now at 7-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Implying they ever had one in the first place, they suck too much to have made the playoffs this year.
    They had a slim chance if they won tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game has everything, even a hattrick for Brad Richards.
    Bill Shankly
    Herb Brooks