Great game by the Bruins tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    if unintentional contact with the head warrants two games. i want selanne to get suspended too for his punch to the back of dekeysers head in game 2. that was intentional, should deserve at least a game. more than 2 if abs gets 2 for his hit.
    sorry im a Bruins fan and he definitely left his feet b4 the contact

15+ Year Old Account
    Datsyuk puts in a bullet.

Looks like Wings tied the series up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wings tied up the series alright, and while they didn't dominate the scoreboard, they did dominate this game.

Wow... What a fucking douchebag of a Leafs fan...

is that Rick James in the lower right?
    Great game by the Bruins btw, more Icetime really helped Jagr make the plays.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    What happened in the Boston/TO game? Was out working 14 hours today

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    What happened in the Boston/TO game? Was out working 14 hours today
    It was a decent game, but the Laughs showed up again for a few minutes with some brutal turn overs that should have never happened. Other then that, a really really good game, Rask was just a an absolute beast tonight we couldn't solve.

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 09:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post

Yup, just like the Bruins fan who punched a Leaf's fan in the back of the head after game 2. We all have to deal with the douche bags who make our sport and our cities look bad at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    don't worry I'm back in town now, the Kings love may resume

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Cry moar!

If you want to talk about a douchebag, complain about the asshole who assaulted one of our fans after the game on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Cry moar!

If you want to talk about a douchebag, complain about the asshole who assaulted one of our fans after the game on Saturday.
    There's a huge fucking difference between fighting and between insulting and mocking a tragedy like the Boston Marathon bombing. Boston Strong is the slogan our city rallied around in the face of huge adversity and terror. It's the slogan that families who lost loved ones and individuals who lost limbs gathered around to help them in their recovery. And to mock something like that is just so completely disrespectful and classless.

I'm not condoning the guy who punched a Leafs fan, but for christ's sake you can't even pretend that they're on the same level. Not to mention, fights and stuff like that happens all the time around sporting events and rivalries. That's not to say it's a good thing, but it's a more common occurrence and not as if it only happens in Boston.

And (this isn't meant to justify it, just to point something out), the Bruins fan who assaulted the Leafs fan was likely drunk and caught up in the heat of the moment and his anger over losing. The Leafs fan who made this sign clearly thought it out beforehand and went huh, that'd be a good idea. There's a huge difference between a drunk guy getting pissed off and fighting and somebody who sits down thinks it out and decided they're going to make a sign that mocks a tragedy like that.
    Last edited by Raleik; 2013-05-07 at 12:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a huge fucking difference between fighting and between insulting and mocking a tragedy like the Boston Marathon bombing. Boston Strong is the slogan our city rallied around in the face of huge adversity and terror. It's the slogan that families who lost loved ones and individuals who lost limbs gathered around to help them in their recovery. And to mock something like that is just so completely disrespectful and classless.

I'm not condoning the guy who punched a Leafs fan, but for christ's sake you can't even pretend that they're on the same level. Not to mention, fights and stuff like that happens all the time around sporting events and rivalries. That's not to say it's a good thing, but it's a more common occurrence and not as if it only happens in Boston.

And (this isn't meant to justify it, just to point something out), the Bruins fan who assaulted the Leafs fan was likely drunk and caught up in the heat of the moment and his anger over losing. The Leafs fan who made this sign clearly thought it out beforehand and went huh, that'd be a good idea. There's a huge difference between a drunk guy getting pissed off and fighting and somebody who sits down thinks it out and decided they're going to make a sign that mocks a tragedy like that.
    classless fans will always mock any slogan or find any reason to mock other teams. as a wings fan i've heard it all about my team, from the crap talking about the unemployment rate, to the shit about the crime rate, to getting crapped on by teams that are finally starting to surpass the wings for the first time in 20 years+ talking shit about how can detroit be "hockeytown".

is it fucked up? yes.
    does it make sense? no.
    the only way to get away from it is to walk away from the fanboards bud.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Letang, Subban, and Suter are the Norris finalists. I really hope Subban gets it

Really hoping Subban and Letang doesn't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see how pointing out a different fan is also an asshole is at all a response

I would like to see Subban win, he was probably the best player on his team and didn't miss as much time or benefit from high scoring teammates as much as Letang

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Letang, Subban, and Suter are the Norris finalists. I really hope Subban gets it
    Please not Suter, please not Suter, please not Suter, please not Suter...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Subban wins.

Fuck, double checked the stats. Toss up between Subban and Letang imo, Suter's +/- being that low is gonna hurt him but he was a work horse playing 2 mins more than Letang and 4 more than Subban on average. If Letang had played more games he woulda blown Subban out of the water in points. However it depends how they look at it, if you consider Suter's supporting cast - Minnesota is much weaker defensively on the blue line than the Canadians or Penguins. Him and Brodin played a fuckload this year, close to half the game whereas the load is decently split for the other 2 teams. I have no idea now that I've actually looked at this. Letang took far less penalty minutes played much less games than the other 2.

It all depends on how the writers vote on it and what they consider. Any one of these 3 deserve it and it woulden't be a glaring snub if one of them didn't win it imo.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-05-07 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Subban wins.

Fuck, double checked the stats. Toss up between Subban and Letang imo, Suter's +/- being that low is gonna hurt him but he was a work horse playing 2 mins more than Letang and 4 more than Subban on average. If Letang had played more games he woulda blown Subban out of the water in points. However it depends how they look at it, if you consider Suter's supporting cast - Minnesota is much weaker defensively on the blue line than the Canadians or Penguins. Him and Brodin played a fuckload this year, close to half the game whereas the load is decently split for the other 2 teams. I have no idea now that I've actually looked at this. Letang took far less penalty minutes played much less games than the other 2.

It all depends on how the writers vote on it and what they consider. Any one of these 3 deserve it and it woulden't be a glaring snub if one of them didn't win it imo.
    Despite being a pens fan I gotta bet on Suter. He's been a workhorse this year and I think he's better defensively than either tang or subban. Letang was a major contributor for the pens, and his absence was very apparent on both the powerplay but also generating chances in the offensive zone from the blue line when he was out. However I'd probably argue that he wasn't even the best defenseman on the pens this year. Despite Letang's play though I still think Suter's better defensive play and more time on the ice takes it for him. I think Subban is the bottom of these three: Suter is better than him defensively, and Letang better offensively

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I don't, Subban is still an arrogant punk on the ice sometimes.

While it makes me want to stick a fork in my eye, it probably goes to Suter. This is one of the reasons he left Nashville, because as long as he played with Weber he was always going to be #2 or at least #1b. He's good, no doubt about it, still doesn't mean I like how he handled shit on his way out.