15+ Year Old Account
    That was fucking horseshit

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Obvious boarding is obvious.
    red panda red panda red panda!

15+ Year Old Account
    apparently boarding isnt a penalty anymore.

---------- Post added 2013-05-20 at 09:46 PM ----------

thats 4 obvious penalties against chicago ignored, and 1 led to a goal.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    At least they waved Shaw hangin' out in Howard's crease off.

Datsyuk amazing shot
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-05-21 at 01:52 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol, Datsyuk had something to say about that Chicago goal.

15+ Year Old Account
    DATSYUK! DATSYUK! He DOES IT AGAIN!

---------- Post added 2013-05-20 at 09:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    At least they waved Shaw hangin' out in Howard's crease off.

Datsyuk amazing shot
    a good correct call does not wave out 4 non calls, including one leading to a goal.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    DATSYUK! DATSYUK! He DOES IT AGAIN!

---------- Post added 2013-05-20 at 09:53 PM ----------

a good correct call does not wave out 4 non calls, including one leading to a goal.
    Just be happy for once

15+ Year Old Account
    And people say Washington bitches about refs too much...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wings lose, fuck the refs. Wings win, fuck the refs tried to fuck us again. Wings are in a tight game, if the refs weren't fucking us this woulden't be close. Wings are the best team in the universe and only ever lose because of those refs who are likely paid by the other team. If there is a game involving the Wings, the refs will ignore every rule broken against them. Angels have wings, Wings are saints.

Did I miss anything?

Howard played unbelievable tonight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wings lose, fuck the refs. Wings win, fuck the refs tried to fuck us again. Wings are in a tight game, if the refs weren't fucking us this woulden't be close. Wings are the best team in the universe and only ever lose because of those refs who are likely paid by the other team. If there is a game involving the Wings, the refs will ignore every rule broken against them. Angels have wings, Wings are saints.

Did I miss anything?

hardly what you said, but if you don't think the refs ignored a lot from chicago, you and i watched two different games.

that said ia gree with the last part.
    howard 39 for 40.

Did I miss anything?

I think you covered most of it.

Howard was ridiculous. And the Blackhawk PP was vomit.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    hardly what you said, but if you don't think the refs ignored a lot from chicago, you and i watched two different games.

that said ia gree with the last part.
    howard 39 for 40.
    They ignored a lot from both teams, that was mainly a joke about how you sound whenever you post during a Wings game though. It's very accurate if I do say so myself.

Post game CBC showing Kane pulling an Ovechkin-esque disconnected controller play. Amazing how most of these offensive guys can be so selfish defensively. Should be taking notes from guys like Toews, Datsyuk, Zetterberg ect. Datsyuk even stopped a goal from Kane by back checking hard earlier in the game. Thick skull, lazy players like that would piss me off.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-05-21 at 02:32 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    They ignored a lot from both teams, that was mainly a joke about how you sound whenever you post during a Wings game though. It's very accurate if I do say so myself.
    i complained about obvious shit.
    did i cry about all the wings penalties? only the one that shouldnt have been a penalty, the smith one where the dude dived.

i complained about obvious shit.
    did i cry about all the wings penalties? only the one that shouldnt have been a penalty, the smith one where the dude dived.
    The point is, rather than accepting that the refs aren't perfect and mistakes will be made, you complain about every single mistake you see that affects your team... You never mention the mistakes that go the other way. It's not like it's the NBA, where refs are actively pushing the game one way or another. Typically the NHL refs try to stay relatively fair. Regardless of whether you like a penalty or not, you just have to move on and root for your team's PK.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    The point is, rather than accepting that the refs aren't perfect and mistakes will be made, you complain about every single mistake you see that affects your team... You never mention the mistakes that go the other way. It's not like it's the NBA, where refs are actively pushing the game one way or another. Typically the NHL refs try to stay relatively fair. Regardless of whether you like a penalty or not, you just have to move on and root for your team's PK.
    its kind of hard to be happy when your going into the third with the penalties 4-1 and the refs have ignored 4 blatant penalties against chicago by that point. i dont expect perfection, but before detroits first penalty was called chicago had already had 2 blatant penalties ignored.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    That absolutely was not boarding on Shaw so I don't even know why you're complaining about that. Kronwall was cross-checking/interfering in front of the net pretty much the whole game and the Shaw/Bicks/Quincey penalties that led to a Detroit PP was garbage, they missed the worst penalty of all which was the vicious slash by Quincey on Shaw that led to his roughing penalty, should have been a double minor on Quincey.

It was an incredibly physical game and a lot of stuff wasn't called on both sides. It's ok though, I'll take 40 SOG. We played much better than game 2 and the game could have been a lot different if not for the ridiculous goal by Datsyuk. That pretty much took the air out of the sails and we couldn't recover.

its kind of hard to be happy when your going into the third with the penalties 4-1 and the refs have ignored 4 blatant penalties against chicago by that point. i dont expect perfection, but before detroits first penalty was called chicago had already had 2 blatant penalties ignored.
    And yet, you ended the game with more PP opportunities than they did, and you killed all of your penalties off. So, again, nothing to complain this much about. The chances were even, and your special teams did their job on one end. I get complaining here and there about egregious errors, but you complain far too often, and oftentimes about calls that can easily go either way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    That absolutely was not boarding on Shaw so I don't even know why you're complaining about that. Kronwall was cross-checking/interfering in front of the net pretty much the whole game and the Shaw/Bicks/Quincey penalties that led to a Detroit PP was garbage, they missed the worst penalty of all which was the vicious slash by Quincey on Shaw that led to his roughing penalty, should have been a double minor on Quincey.

It was an incredibly physical game and a lot of stuff wasn't called on both sides. It's ok though, I'll take 40 SOG. We played much better than game 2 and the game could have been a lot different if not for the ridiculous goal by Datsyuk. That pretty much took the air out of the sails and we couldn't recover.
    im not talking about shaws boarding.
    im talking about the one by hjalmersson (Spelling) on franzen, that lead to your first goal.
    ill grant you the shaw/bicks/quincey was weak both ways, but ill point out that by that point you had also gotten away with 3 penalties minimum.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    So how do guys get the octopus' into the building to throw onto the ice? I heard they usually kick you out for doing it, just wondering if they sit there with an octopus under their jersey till they toss it on.

15+ Year Old Account
    So how do guys get the octopus' into the building to throw onto the ice? I heard they usually kick you out for doing it, just wondering if they sit there with an octopus under their jersey till they toss it on.
    i honestly dont know.