Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I was screaming at the TV for a penalty before that goal was scored.

Either way, we won it. All I wanted was to take one in Chicago...that will make a huge difference.

Now to win the next two at home.

edit: lol @ typical chicago fan not seeing a blatant penalty.
    Honestly, I have nothing against Boston, but I think most people would agree that Boston tends to get away with a lot in comparison to just about any other team.

---------- Post added 2013-06-17 at 08:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    here you go stommped. at 44 seconds you can QUITE CLEARLY see that Handzus is PUSHING RASK DOWN with his STICK In rask's back.
    Deny that hes got his stick in his back.
    Deny that hes not making a play on the puck. (the puck isn't even in the crease at the time).
    Deny that hes pushing down on Rask.

not only should the first goal not have counted, it should have been a 2 minute penalty.
    Only looked at it once, but looks to me like Bruins players kept shoving him.

---------- Post added 2013-06-17 at 08:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    https://twitter.com/tsnbobmckenzie/s...49441849569280

Not really surprised, I wonder what they'll be doing at the draft trade wise
    I'd like to see us go after Briere if that's true. O_o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    he didnt tie his stick up, he was in front of rask and had his stick in rasks back. that takes a lot of friggen work. and it was BLATANTLY obvious on the review.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bAgIWqXBfc - 0.48

Tuuka kept laying on the ice afterwards can't really blame that on the Hawks.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone post about the blatant elbow to the head and how the Hawks only got a 2 minute PP on it. Not that our PP is any good, but regardless...that was bullshit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hawks playing like shit tonight.

Deleted
    Boston is eating Chicago the same way as the pens.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 01:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Hawks playing like shit tonight.
    They are just facing a better team.

15+ Year Old Account
    They are just facing a better team.
    Go home playoff fan, you're drunk. The Hawks are just playing absolutely like shit. They don't deserve a win in this game (if that's at all possible at this point.)

If you think what you're watching is a team that went on a 24 game streak without at least a point per game, earning the President's Trophy, and being down 3-1 in a series against Detroit is just "facing a better team" you need to rethink any amount of knowledge you think you have about hockey.
    Last edited by Knails; 2013-06-18 at 02:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knails View Post
    Go home playoff fan, you're drunk. The Hawks are just playing absolutely like shit. They don't deserve a win in this game (if that's at all possible at this point.)

If you think what you're watching is a team that went on a 24 game streak without at least a point per game, earning the President's Trophy, and being down 3-1 in a series against Detroit is just "facing a better team" you need to rethink any amount of knowledge you think you have about hockey.
    Hawks are playing the same way as they have all year. It just won't be enough to beat boston. And Detriot is a horrible team that had a lucky streak. Chicago haven't dominated any team in the play-offs so far.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hawks aren't playign well but you gotta give credit where credit is due. Rask has stood tall, B's defensive game has really stuffed any Chicago chance of a goal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zuluslayer View Post
    Hawks are playing the same way as they have all year. It just won't be enough to beat boston. And Detriot is a horrible team that had a lucky streak. Chicago haven't dominated any team in the play-offs so far.
    if detroit is so horrible how come they are the only team (besides boston) to have challenged chicago in the playoffs?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I also think not having Hossa in the lineup is huge for Chicago. They just don't have that threat right now since Toews, Kane, and Sharp have been pretty quiet so far in this game. Even if he's not scoring, he's another threat out on the ice for the Hawks.

I'm so impressed with Rask right now. Even when the puck was behind him he looked calm as hell. He looks unbeatable right now. I love how every year we just get that goalie who steps up to another level. I knew he was good but he's playing even better than Tim Thomas or Jon Quick did. Amazing.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-06-18 at 02:50 AM.

TUUUUUKA TUUUUUUKA!!!! Someone told me stats dont matter.... Hawks were dead and flat this game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    TUUUUUKA TUUUUUUKA!!!! Someone told me stats dont matter.... Hawks were dead and flat this game.
    Yeah, Stats don't matter. But here's another useless stat for you Hawks have lost every Game 3 in the playoffs thus far....does that mean we're going to 100% win the cup? Fuck no.

Boston played well, Hawks played like utter shit & not one person can deny that.

Why is it that I seem to be one of the most level-headed posters on this specific board and every other fan of their team likes to try to rub my nose in shit? I don't get it. If you're a fan of the game see shit both ways, understand that intentionally wanting another person to be hurt or injured is not right, and give credit where credit is due.
    Last edited by Knails; 2013-06-18 at 03:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Power play zone entries are like your pick up line at a bar. Sure it's possible to score if you muck it up, but it's a lot more work." - Patrick Burke

thats all I got...

Quote Originally Posted by Knails View Post
    One thing about stats...is that they're pointless. You're recurring only 7 games back to their away record. Let's look at the regular season.

Hawks
    Home: 18-3-3
    Away: 18-4-2
    Bruins:
    Home: 16-5-3
    Away: 12-9-2

So what does that mean.....? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Hockey is a game of inches and we should have Crawford's goal post wearing a jersey for 2-3 amazing game-ending shots its stopped.
    lol hawks fans going to reg season records lol they dont mean jack this is the playoffs is a different animal and Bruin's are just the better team they are a bounce away from being up 3-0 on the hawks go B'S Rask is an animal and germany hired him to build the new berlin wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    lol hawks fans going to reg season records lol they dont mean jack this is the playoffs is a different animal and Bruin's are just the better team they are a bounce away from being up 3-0 on the hawks go B'S Rask is an animal and germany hired him to build the new berlin wall.
    Sup, your name shall beeeee.... Ignorance, come here often?

15+ Year Old Account
    You obviously missed the point of me showing the records of each team. I know it's the playoffs and what I'm saying is HAWKS HAVE LOST MORE AWAY GAMES...SO THAT MEANS WE'RE GONNA WIN THE CUP is a stupid way of thinking. Be freaking logical. This has nothing to do with me being a Hawks fan....if I was a Flames fan I'd post the same thing in regards to your comment.

As I stated before...if you want to point out stats use the stat that the Hawks have lost every Game 3 in the playoffs thus far & we're still right where we are...in the playoffs. Also, Rask is coming up BIG no doubt. But...prior to tonight's game both goalies have allowed the same amount of goals. So...technically they're even (other than tonight) where we didn't even give Rask much of anything to save. Out of the 27 Shots (?) maybe 2-3 looked good enough to be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    Sup, your name shall beeeee.... Ignorance, come here often?
    been here before you just dont post much on here im either watching the game playing WOW and occasional on the ESPN boards.

look im not bashing hawks i think they are a great team but Bruins have the best defense in the NHL and have held the 4 best players in hockey to zero goals scored. i have said it before on other boards the Hawks are to much like the Penguins on offense and those teams just dont match up well with the physical hard checking defense of the Bruins and if something does get thru Rask is playing out of his mind ala Tim Thomas circa 2011
    Last edited by Skandulous; 2013-06-18 at 03:24 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    been here before you just dont post much on here im either watching the game playing WOW and occasional on the ESPN boards
    Actually Garbles is quite a frequent poster here...

10+ Year Old Account
    Its mind boggling to me that Q wont put Bickell, Toews, and Kane together...that line was a huge threat against LA. Q seems to be worried about the line matching but at this point why not, because nothing is clicking for the Hawks. I mean, fuck. Our once awesome 3rd line of Bickell, Shaw, Stalberg havent been put together lately. They keep saying the need to be more simple on the Power Play, but here again tonight...too many damn passes, being out manned on the boards somehow, and not shooting the puck. Perfect example: Keith has his stick wound up for a rip, right above the left circle, puck right in his wheel house, Rask isnt set yet and BAM he puts his stick down and just flicks it to the front of the net. Kane is being too predictable like I said before, not getting to the traffic areas, standing to the outside and passing before shooting, nobody on the team wants to be the one to shoot. The confidence is out the window, they're at the SC fucking Final and for whatever reason, they dont have confidence. I dont even care at this point if Toews doesn't score, but he needs to stop trying to force passes, thats not how you get second chances, you get those be getting to the traffic areas and shooting with a little net presence. I don't know what the last 6 periods of the Hawks play should be described as, but it's not what they came all this way for. Fucking Marmol....It's all your fault.
    Last edited by Garbles; 2013-06-18 at 03:54 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You Bs fans overreact so much... Better team? Best defense in the league? Give me a break. Series is 2-1 and we have home ice back if we win game 4 and who knows how game 2 would have turned out if the ref swallowed his whistle. Though I'm not really sure who Zuluslayer is a fan of, I think Pittsburgh which doesn't surprise that he's trying to praise Boston. Trying to get that silver medal post sweep. Really sucks losing Hossa for a game, hopefully only a game.