This playoffs has been nuts and there is still more to go.

Which teams do you think will go to the final? I would hope Carolina from East but I have the feeling that Bruins are too good and experienced.

From the West I would like Sharks since they have a Finn and it's tight. Blues are more physical but Sharks have better quality IMO. I'll go with the Sharks.

Looks like the Sabres are hiring Ralph Kreuger tomorrow. His only head coach experience was during the shortened 2012 season where he finished 3rd in the West but missed the playoffs? But then a new GM came in and decided he wanted his own guy and fired him over Skype?

Krueger did well with Team Europe in the World Cup of hockey.....but he's been involved in the English Premier League the last few years, and not hockey, so that's a bit concerning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kreuger is a great player manager. Knows hockey and can coach it. But he should have been the Oilers long term coach and MacT and crew bungled it so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Kreuger is a great player manager. Knows hockey and can coach it. But he should have been the Oilers long term coach and MacT and crew bungled it so badly.
    This is everything I've been hearing from Oilers fans who fucking can't believe MacTavish fired him. So I'm hopeful. Lots of young kids on our team, they need the good player manager type.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of MacT, he is headed to the KHL. It seems that Holland is cleaning house there.

Bruins on to the Final. Sweeping has been bad mojo so far this postseason, so we'll see how this plays out.

Other than Carolina working Boston in the first period of game three, they've been totally overmatched by the Bruins.

I will cheer for the Western Conference winner this year again.........which I haven't done since......well, the last time the Bruins were in the Finals.

Plus both Western Conference teams have ex-Sabres flourishing after being deemed a "locker room cancer" in Kane and ROR, so there's that bonus. They got traded off the last place Sabres last year and are now both in the Western Conference Finals.

Well...it's official. St. Louis vs. Boston in the Stanley Cup Final.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Well...it's official. St. Louis vs. Boston in the Stanley Cup Final.
    If history is to repeat itself, someone is getting swept. History is not in the Blues favor either.

Man, I hate the Bruins so hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I originally had Blues and Blue Jackets in the finals with the Blues winning. That was peak chaos mode. Boston has been the only part I haven't predicted. So most likely keeping with the theme. Boston will ruin it for me again.

Who am I rooting for in these finals?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Who am I rooting for in these finals?
    How do you usually decide?
    /s

I usually only root for my home team, but the Rangers and Islanders are out, so I'll just root for whoever you guys are rooting for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other posters mostly hate the Bruins, I will root for them as long as Bergeron is there.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Great game for bruins fans.

Down 2-0 in the second and ended up winning 4-2.

Hope chara's wrist injury is not bad.
    https://streamable.com/lc8vp

Edit:

He said he was fine to reporters after the game.
    Last edited by Sativex; 2019-05-28 at 04:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Bruins received a fierce dad dicking in OT. They really looked like shit trying to clear their zone, even for them, and losing Grzelcyk didn't help.

And Marchand/Bergeron/Pastrnak look like total frauds so far in the Final.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Bruins received a fierce dad dicking in OT. They really looked like shit trying to clear their zone, even for them, and losing Grzelcyk didn't help.

And Marchand/Bergeron/Pastrnak look like total frauds so far in the Final.
    You mean like they have for most of the playoffs? Honestly, the only reason the Leafs lost to Boston was our offense was pretty limp dick. But compared to Boston's top line, it's way better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rask goes through a weird phase of can't stop anything or doesn't let anything by him for long stretches of games.