Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kolopotho View Post
    i dont care if you think this video is fake or not, but chameleons are the coolest darn pet!
    Oh, I agree, but personally I love tigers! :3

I mean look at that little guy!

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofBears View Post
    Black people
    oh my god that's too shocking and crazy an answer this man is out of contrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    twenty-four hour skeleton power

Real: Wolves and Foxes

Mythical: Dragons

Ponies
    but seriously.. wolves are awesome

Cephalopods of any sort, but particularly squid.
    Also, scorpions.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Wolves, snakes, and dolphins.

Dolphins because of how intelligent they are. It scares me.

Leo aka Lion or Wolves ! Either of those win everything else

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by kolopotho View Post
    i dont care if you think this video is fake or not, but chameleons are the coolest darn pet!
    That video freaked me out. Chameleons creep me out... they don't look natural..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pandas!!! If I ever get rich I am going to donate so much money to a panda reserve with the stipulation I get to hold a baby panda.

Deleted
    Wolves and lions, mostly the loner aspects of the societies...self-association. :P

The loner of an otherwise very social and well-organized group of individuals.

Don't brick me for yapping on these forums, it's to prevent the rest of my sanity flying out the window as well, heeh.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    That video freaked me out. Chameleons creep me out... they don't look natural..
    Cuddle Fish make Chameleons look like amatures. These guys not only rapidly change colors, but can do so in varying patterns. As well as being able to change the texture of their skin. Now that is pro.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I love cats, big or small. No matter where they are, cats will always be kings among other animals. It's like they have a sign that says "Respect".

But if I am to judge the sea, then sharks are the way to go.
    "I have taught you many ways to kill a mortal, Kratos. Flesh that burns, bones that break. But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltronn
    GIRL BETTER BE QUIET MAKIN MA SAMMICH... ¬.¬

10+ Year Old Account
    I love tigers and lions. Snakes of all descriptions are awesome. I'd love a phoenix if it were real, though. Cats, goes without saying.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.