Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yes I know. It is really annoying to have treants and blood worms snatch my atonement crits. Its not really a big problem or anything but so totally unnecessary it irks me every time I see it happen.

But back to topic: When you are shadow there is no reason not to use massdispel as you can use the glyph without giving up anything of consequence. As Disc you have alternatives for the glyph and some other classes sometimes like to dispel (had shamans tell me not to do it because they wanted to before) or can do it with less impact (shadow).
    Last edited by Noradin; 2011-04-15 at 01:08 PM.

Depends on how many other dispellers are in the raid

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Give me glyphed single target dispel any day...but that's just me. I don't care for the cast time of Mass Dispel while the dot is ticking away, the likelihood of missing one (which would require an additional dispel), and invariably another healer (in a pug 10 man) will dispel one to two dots by the time your MD goes off.

Your methods may vary though.

some raids it seems they want us to mass them off but it takes sssoo much mana i refuse to do so

Quote Originally Posted by lwalker8 View Post
    Mass on 25 single on 10. If you are using mass dispel to dispel 3 people you are doing it wrong...

---------- Post added 2011-04-14 at 03:04 PM ----------

They probably had 14 stacks of something.
    I suggest you to either improve or reroll

Deleted
    Glyphed Mass Dispel and tell people to stack. On 10 man runs the other healer wo't have to worry about dispels then. A bit more crowded on 25 man but still viable.