Poll: Which T12 fight do you LEAST like doing?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    voted for Al'Akir... this is actually my favorite fight (true story) but the amount of pressure put onto the shoulders of each raid member makes me hate it at same time. Although i am very good at following the mechanics and avoiding things, most wrath-babies are not... this gets very frustrating when the group keeps wiping due to stupid mistakes made on the individual level and i cant do anything about it. Other then that i love the fight, the mechanics and the way the fight progresses

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being at 10/13 HC I would say all fights are pretty good. I wanted to go with Al'Akir because P2 is really hell if you do not have enough classes who can reset their stacks but appart from dozens of wipes the fight is pretty enjoyable..

So I voted Maloriak, because I had to go demo too many times

Council because its a pretty boring fight, and if you wipe its always at 1%. "raaaaaage"

Hate Ascendant Council purely because of those damn sucking grounding things, and tornados seem to like hovering over them when you need them. It's a horribly frustrating fight, well for noobs like me anyway . And range on the last phase is stupid as well.

Any fight that throws out so many particle affects on your already not-yet-replaceable system

Deleted
    Council because theres too much running around. Al'Akir is actually one of my favourites :f

13.56% of people here are casters caring about their DPS.
    28.81% of people here run in 25 man raids.
    1.27% of people here are scared of the colour purple.

Nefarian...

he is the only boss my guild is missing atm.

Al'akir is also very annoying, but i think i hate Nef more

Deleted
    I don´t like Magmaw and Atramedes due to their great hitbox, thats terrible as a hunter :/
    But I love Al'Akir, I think he is a real nice Movement Boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Nefarian hardmode---somethimes i fell like i would like to **** some blizzard programer who got idea of this encounter.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=79339 thats why--rng i hate you.
    Last edited by Yunru; 2011-04-16 at 10:40 AM.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrPancake View Post
    13.56% of people here are casters caring about their DPS.
    28.81% of people here run in 25 man raids.
    1.27% of people here are scared of the colour purple.
    THIS
    Al'Akir in 25 man is such a clusterfuck that idk what the devs were thinking, but in a 10 man its one of my fav fights

Deleted
    Al'akir... OMG 25 wipes during one night some time ago, we then decided to go to BWD...

Not even on the list...

Conclave hc... 25man...

Kiting adds </3

Deleted
    Chimaeron, boring piece of randomness. There's very little execution in that for 7/10 of the raid, it's all strategy.

Deleted
    Either Nefarian because we keep whiping at him because people fail every time :S Or Chimaeron because it can fuck up your dps if you get alot of poison bolts in a row :S

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty1 View Post
    Although i am very good at following the mechanics and avoiding things, most wrath-babies are not...
    Because mechanics which require avoiding didnt exist in wrath?
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Deleted
    i play a warrior dps and i cant believe ppl keep saying al akir( i have only played it on normal maybe thats why? )
    I think its really easy, just keep a look out for ur surroundings

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Halfus Wyrmbreaker as a healer. Fights where you burn all your mana in the first few seconds and then have nothing to do aren't fun.

As a melee dps I must say Magmaw or Ascendant Council. Magmaw isn't exciting enough and Ascendant Council has too much running.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Council as an Arms Warrior is F-A-I-L fail!
    "Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."
    General S. Patton

10+ Year Old Account
    Atra, atra and more atra. I don't understand why people hate Al'Akir so much, but I think it's cute when people blame their fails on RNG all the time. Personally my favorite is Conclave shortly followed by Cho and Al'Akir.