The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Critique my boss!

I'm in class so, I need entertainment. I wrote this boss encounter to a close friend that actually does work for blizzard and told me this encounter would make people cry beyond measures for months on end. So I want you to well compose your raid and what would you do in each phase or you can tell me it needs nerfs and stuff I don't care :P

Thanks

Caverns of Time
    The Infinite Abyss
    Broxigar The Red 423,191,164 / / 599,916,161
    Type: Orc
    Auto attack Swing timer - > 3 seconds

''What sorcery is this?! Sargeras show your self and your pathetic minions my axe grows tire of your games!''
    ''Broxigar your enemey is right in front of you... do as you must...!''
    ''You aren't demons...You-''
    ''Do not be fooled they are merely illusions! Dispel them Broxigar, Kill them all!''
    ''In the name of the Horde!!''

Hellfire Cleave - Instant - Every 35 seconds

- A powerful attack that inflicts 300% weapon damage to the main target and his closest allies by 5000% in addition the target will be engulfed in flames inflicting damage to nearby allies
    H 350% / / 10,000%

Ashes to ashes - Insant - Cast with burning cleave

- You are engulfed in flames inflicting 10% of broxigar's damage to nearby allies for 12 seconds, if Broxigar isn't attacking the target who has ashes to ashes the debuff will become a mark of detonation
    H 20%

Mark of detonation - 2 second cast - Cast if Broxigar isn't attacking a target with Ashes to ashes

- Will inflict 65,161 to 71,161 chaos damage to all nearby targets in 5 seconds
    H Kills all targets

Wide Cleave - Every 60 seconds - ''Pathetic!''

- A brutal sweeping attack that inflicts 301,161 phsyical damage to an entire cone of targets, splits the damage greatly if targets are close to each other.
    H 401,183 and knocks back players in several directions

Phase 2 - ''Lok'tarogar!'' - After Wide cleave

Shockwave - 3 second cast

- Pounds your weapon through the earth devasting it from within causing it to shoot out random shockwaves that inflict 75% weapon damage and reduces movement speed by 100% in addition reduces attack speed and casting speed by 150% for 10 seconds
    H 100% / / 250%

Battle cry - Instant - Cast after Shockwave

- Increases damage by 15% and attack speed by 10% but increases damage taken by 5%
    H 30% / / 20% // Reduces damage taken by 5%
    * Multiplyer damage by 15% and attack speed by 20% H - 60% and 20%
    * Multiplyer by 5% damage
    * Multiplyer by 5% for decreasing damage taken in H

Phase 3 - 60%

''Distractions are meaningless demons!''

* Set script to spawn Infinite Decimator
    * Set script to spawn 3 Infinite Chrono magus

------------------------------------

Infinite Decimator - 12,161,916 / 20,111,613

Worm Hole - 3 second cast - Targets 2 -

- Inflicting 32,161 arcane damage every 2 second for 4 seconds then transfers that target to another timeline forcing it to fend for themselves for 30 seconds
    H 44,151 and last until the Decimator has been killed / / Targets 4

Sand Strike - > Instant - > Every 25 seconds

- An instant strike that inflicts 150% weapon damage and wounds the target reducing all healing by 25% in addition reduces armor by 15%

Absorbing Eye - > Passive H mechanic

- Absorbing 1.5% of the targets health every auto attack

Glinting Resolve - Passive H mechanic

- Increases damage based on how low the infinite decimator is
    * For every 1% health loss, increase damage by 0.5%

-----------------------------------------------------

Time lines for worm hole - > Events

Trial of the crusader

- Icehowl dodgeing

Ruins of Ahn'quij

- Run away from Buru the gorger

Sunwell Platue

- Dodge Felmysy Fel breathes
    ----------------------------
    BASE spells for each timeline

Howling Charge - > Icehowl - Every 10

- Charges a target then Inflicts 46,161 to 53,171 phsyical damage and stuns Icehowl for 5 seconds, if the target dodges then the stun will last for 15 seconds
    H Kills the target

Bloody Impale - > Buru - > Every 5

- shoots out an array of spikes through the ground that Inflicts 52,016 phsyical damage and bleeds the target for 2% of it's health every 2 second for 6 seconds stacking up to 10%, if the target dodges then Buru will stop casting bloody impale for 15 seconds
    H 71,515 and stuns you for 3 seconds / / Bleed becomes 10% of it's health stacking up to 20% every 2 seconds

Fel Breathe - > Felmyst - > Every 5

- Breathes through several targets Inflicting 20,161 to 22,916 every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds, if the target dodges then Felmyst will stop casting Fel breathe for 15 seconds
    H Tosses the target out and becomes mind controlled
    -------------------------------------

Infinite Chrono Magus - 6,199,181 / 12,155,212

Particle Quickening - 9999 second channeled at Broxigar

- Increases attack speed by 5% every 5 seconds lasting as long as the channeler channels the spell
    H 10%

Chaos Volley - 2 second cast - Cast pedoricly every 35 seconds - Interrubable - Not interruable in H

- Inflicts 10,161 to 12,161 of every elemental school to all targets ( Multiply the damage by 5 )
    H 13,161 to 14,994 and has a chance to disorient you

Particle Restoration - H mechanic - Cast with Particle Quickening

- Restoring 0.5% health every 3 seconds and reduces damage taken by 3%
    ------------------------------------

Phase 3 - 25%

''You don't seem to be... demons I sense... humanity in you''
    ''What are you doing Broxigar! Obliterate the demons in the name of the Horde!
    ''...I refuse-!?''
    ''Worthless Orc I'll do it myself!''

* Set script to pause all nearby targets including Broxigar
    * Set script to transfer existing % to Eimorch
    * Set script to unpause all nearby targets but Broxigar after Eimorch's introduction

''I am the herald of the timeless one, I am time itself and I will be your end mortals!''

Chronolord Eimorch
    Type: Infinite Wyrm/Gnome disguise

''The hourglass has been set insects!''

Grasp of the chronolord - Passive

- Reducing 10% max health every 10 seconds but increases your damage by 10% for every stack
    H Reduces Eimorch's damage taken by 3% every stack
    * Multiplyer by 10% health and 10% damage every stack

Warpflesh - Instant - Every 15 attacks - ''Do you feel your flesh disolving into the sand mortal!''

- Obliterates the target attacking in a flurry of attacks increasing attack speed by 600% for 1.5 seconds, can not gain charges if the ability is active for that peroid of time
    H 650% / / Cooldown of Warpflesh is reduced by 1 attack for everytime it's successful

Sand trap - 2 second cast - Every 20 seconds - H mechanic - ''How does it feel to have your mouth close!''

- A bubble of sand slowly creeps through the area, if targets stand near this nearby bubble then they are silenced by 20 seconds and have a reduced chance to hit by 55%
    H Sucks nearby targets and reduces haste by 350% after the silence is over for 10 seconds

Distorted Energies - 3 second cast - Random with a 15 second CD - H mechanic - Targets 3 - ''Go ahead kill your own friends!''

- For every attack done for the next 10 seconds, you collect arcane energy within your self, at the end of the duration you unleash x arcane bolts around you inflicting 31,614 to 41,699 arcane damage towards around you
    H 55,999 to 77,195
    * set script to spawn as many as 10 arcane bolts at the person

Death - ''The timeless one... will not..fall...chrom.. argg''

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a good concept - the Infinite Dragonflight snatching Brox to use as a pawn. A lot of the mechanics sound good too, but the fight is extremely varied in between phase 2 and 3 - it seems too schizophrenic, honestly. It could use some common mechanics across all phases to tie things together. Or you could split it up into two boss fights.