Golfing in the WoW universe would be awesome

Imagine it....
    The most dynamic and unpredictable golf courses, on large scales to! perfect for all ages and all sizes!
    Titan? no problem, just golf across Azeroth. "See that floating Island? bet you 100 lives you can't hit a whole in one from the Howling Fjord" Aman'Thul said to Norgannon
    Courses for players to, imagine yourself golfing in Crystalsong Forest, and a blue dragon snatches your balls mid-air... You gotta play it where it lands...
    And imagine, golfing with portals!, The crowd takes his breath as our brave night elf hunter hero is about to take the shot... across the dark portal and into the Pools of Aggonar
    It could become a sport, since WoW PVP doesn't count as a e-sport anymore, we can replace it.
    We could redefine the World.. of Warcraft... Goldcraft!
    Awesome idea huh guys? :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found.
    Yeah, I troll, Whatever

Step away from the bifter and put your hands up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Yesterday I've been drinking and I feel alive today. What is this

---------- Post added 2011-04-16 at 02:54 PM ----------

LOL an idea, Blizz should make it so that when you get drunk in WoW, your screen goes black and you end up somewhere, parts of gear are missing, gold is missing

Stuff is missing

Deleted
    Might be OP for air phases in raids: Imagine hitting the big bad dragon getting hit in the face with 10/25 balls...

Also do critters count as golfing balls?

Quote Originally Posted by Wicaeven View Post
    Might be OP for air phases in raids: Imagine hitting the big bad dragon getting hit in the face with 10/25 balls...

Also do critters count as golfing balls?
    Only if you want them to!
    Endless possibilities
    Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found.
    Yeah, I troll, Whatever

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedmytas View Post
    Yesterday I've been drinking and I feel alive today. What is this

---------- Post added 2011-04-16 at 02:54 PM ----------

LOL an idea, Blizz should make it so that when you get drunk in WoW, your screen goes black and you end up somewhere, parts of gear are missing, gold is missing

Stuff is missing
    Not funny. This happened to me IRL. Still looking for a cleanse too.