10+ Year Old Account

Anyone else like these?

paper trees..? I at least wish the trees didn't look like paper, if anything we should petition for a slight remodel of wow.

i always wondered why they can't make 3d trees. my best guess is, they can do it or did it already but it would require godly machines, so they don't implement it.

Because those are good enough for now. If you dont like it, I suggest moving your camera a bit, and focus more on the better aspects of the game. A petition to change the small minority of cheap graphics is a waste of time and resources for Blizzard in my opinion
    "I feel bad for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." - Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    If they made 3D trees, some systems just can't handle the processing load.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aztr0 View Post
    If they made 3D trees, some systems just can't handle the processing load.
    so those trying to run the game on a 5+ year old system need to rebuild or rebuy...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    so those trying to run the game on a 5+ year old system need to rebuild or rebuy...
    Unfortunately many people have that type of computer, Like pretty sure 1/4 of my guild does ahahah

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    Telling people 'if you want to continue playing you have to buy an entirely new computer' isn't exactly what those in the biz might call 'sound business practice.'

Guys, this game has got 6 years... Does it really matter ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Telling people 'if you want to continue playing you have to buy an entirely new computer' isn't exactly what those in the biz might call 'sound business practice.'
    works when they tell you so with consoles. : / they just politely tell you that we have a new system for ya for that game :P

a console is just a small de-glorified computer hooked into your TV. you could literally build a console for the same price, they dont put much into em, 256mb of XDR main ram, and 256mb of GDDR3 VRM. a high priced rsx gpu with 256mb of ram, and blue ray player in it.
    Last edited by sizzlinsauce; 2011-04-16 at 04:01 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, because I really spend all my time looking at the trees...
    Who cares!

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Guys, this game has got 6 years... Does it really matter ?
    The game's engine has about 3-4 or more added on to that.

Deleted
    Posting links to an album with a picture of that desktop background is just asking to be trolled. You know the one I mean. With that thing tiled. THING.