Poll: Do you watch the credits of games/in the cinema/after a movie?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you watch the credits?

When you're at the cinema, finishing a game or just watching a movie, do you take the time to watch the credits?

10+ Year Old Account
    If I want to know the name of a specific actor/find out who did 3D-modelling/name of that specific song etc. then yes^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Movies, sometimes. Games no.

Poll is up now, sorry it took so long.

Ofc, even if i just listen to the music, also in some movies (Simpsons the movie as example) there's some info/hint about prequels/sequels.

Deleted
    Yeah me and my friends always stay until the credits are done. Sometimes there is a bonus scene and the best part is that the other people already left by then. Makes leaving the movies a lot better imo.

if i want to see who played what then yes... i dont care about who managed the cables... Sorry dude, but rly...

No...... BORING!

Deleted
    general nope,but i watched those only if the movie i saw has some extra scenes in the end which were kinda intresting,but still i NEVER read them.

Deleted
    Love homeworld credits (music + idea sketches) and love Mass Effect credits music. Usually listen to game credits if there is some ok music or interesting things happen, usually skip after that unless they were particularly interesting.

I might watch them for a really, really good movie, if I don't want to leave immediately (which I usually do) but for a normal movie, I would not unless there was something after that I knew was coming and worth waiting for.

Movies like Legion should have their credits watched so you can know who to kill for creating such a horrible movie.

only if something happens at the end, or like jackie chan movies that show bloopers.

15+ Year Old Account
    If I liked it and if people I went with would watch it to,for games I do, I loved portals credits.Go watch it.Now.Go.You know you want to.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I try to watch all the credits just in case there's a clip at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

only if there is something extra put in the credits

You need an option for those theaters that shut off the screen as the credits start.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only watch the credits on Jackie Chan movies, because they contain bloopers. Sometimes the bloopers are better than the movie, but anyway still fun

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Movies: If there's bloopers/random silly stuff - yes.
    Games: Only if there's a 'secret cinematic after the credits'.
    This, and ofc if there is some postgame content, where you need to save after the credits.

Deleted
    TV Series - Yes
    Movies - Yes
    Games - Rarely, unless I can't skip it.

No clue why I watch them on tv but never on my pc.

Deleted
    Nope, unless I really want to confirm if some actor was who I think he/she was. Also when I enjoy someones acting or voice acting a lot and want to see who they were so I could search more movies or games where they have acted.