Druid Help Dodge Vs Mastery

http://www.maskedarmory.com/wow-armo...ile-30211.html

My toon.. 32.53% Dodge.

When do I go mastery?
    How important is Exp cap? hit cap? I dont have a problem with threat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    http://www.maskedarmory.com/wow-armo...ile-30211.html

My toon.. 32.53% Dodge.

When do I go mastery?
    How important is Exp cap? hit cap? I dont have a problem with threat.

Thanks
    Read the Bear guild

Right now we are having the Dodge vs Mastery debate there.

Exp and Hit does not matter right now.

This is all answered in the sticky. Reforge every single item to dodge, no exceptions. First remove haste, then hit, then expertise/crit depending on your gear level. You don't ever "go" mastery; it's our second-best secondary stat, and you should always try to get pieces that have mastery, but don't sacrifice dodge or agility to get it.

Hit cap is not important. The expertise cap is not important until you are at a high level of gear (full 359 at least), at which point it becomes better than crit.

Recruiting all casters
    9 hours/week

Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    This is all answered in the sticky. Reforge every single item to dodge, no exceptions. First remove haste, then hit, then expertise/crit depending on your gear level. You don't ever "go" mastery; it's our second-best secondary stat, and you should always try to get pieces that have mastery, but don't sacrifice dodge or agility to get it.

Hit cap is not important. The expertise cap is not important until you are at a high level of gear (full 359 at least), at which point it becomes better than crit.
    Could you show me where this info is from im failing to see expertise over take crit ever since threat is not a issue past the first 10 secs of a fight expertise does not matter (yes you could hit more but you wont crit as much thus losing uptime on SD)

There comes a point where, when you have a high enough crit chance, expertise will cause you to crit more than crit does (due to the two-roll system, you can't crit if you are missing). Of course, this contributes to mitigation because more crits means more SD bubbles.

Recruiting all casters
    9 hours/week

Sensibly geared bears should be at the point where Expertise Rating gives more Crit% than Critical Strike Rating for Yellow attacks.

White auto-attack Crit% doesn't benefit from Expertise Rating, so Critical Strike Rating is still overall slightly better than Expertise Rating.

You can check out from my bear spreadsheet (link in sig), the values should be very close.

Quote Originally Posted by tangedyn View Post
    Sensibly geared bears should be at the point where Expertise Rating gives more Crit% than Critical Strike Rating for Yellow attacks.

White auto-attack Crit% doesn't benefit from Expertise Rating, so Critical Strike Rating is still overall slightly better than Expertise Rating.

You can check out from my bear spreadsheet (link in sig), the values should be very close.
    of coarse white attacks benefit from expert, they are melee atttacks and are subject to dodge/parries just like yellows..
    http://owlkinbf.blogspot.com/Theory is where good ideas come from. Practice is where good players come from.

He said that expertise doesn't increase white crit rate, but it does yellow crit rate, because of the one/two roll issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dillybear View Post
    of coarse white attacks benefit from expert, they are melee atttacks and are subject to dodge/parries just like yellows..
    You should try reading carefully what you quote.