Thread: PVP UH DK Spec

PVP UH DK Spec

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jcGZZsRcdcfuRRk

also so far i have had UF macro'd with DT, but im thinking about putting on the gargoyle instead....
    UH DK- Karrod

Why would you stick 1 random point into epidemic opposed to 2 points in Resilient Grip? You'd be better served speccing into Frost as well for Icy Reach, Lichborne and Endless winter.

Because IMO frost is garbage. simply put, and beacause in pvp 1 point in epi makes it easier to keep the diseases going
    UH DK- Karrod

Deleted
    go 0/8/33 with 1/3 Sudden Doom and use Lichborn to heal yourself with deathcoil.

glyphs: icy touch, deathcoil and ghoul and as major use: AMS, Strangulate and Deathstrike

can't go wrong, have fun.

~Ryz

10 yards of range added to chains of ice is not garbage. Lichborne which can break a Fear or Seduce is not garbage in addition to healing yourself for incredible amounts when taking heavy dmg plus Endless winter is $$$$ in extended battles when you're frequently interrupting and the RP you save can be used for DC. Frost > Blood for subspec in a PvP UH build, not even close.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Copy my spec here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...k/peste/simple

It's the best UH pvp spec.

Edit: your spec you linked is awful. Change it.

yea bu the blade barrier being constantly up reduces the damage by 6%, it balances for not having LB to heal. and as long as you FS to extend CoI you dont really need IR
    UH DK- Karrod

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    10 yards of range added to chains of ice is not garbage. Lichborne which can break a Fear or Seduce is not garbage in addition to healing yourself for incredible amounts when taking heavy dmg plus Endless winter is $$$$ in extended battles when you're frequently interrupting and the RP you save can be used for DC. Frost > Blood for subspec in a PvP UH build, not even close.
    Truth. Lichborne has saved my life countless times. Cast Lichborne, spam Death Coil on myself, laugh as I'm back to full health.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrod View Post
    yea bu the blade barrier being constantly up reduces the damage by 6%, it balances for not having LB to heal. and as long as you FS to extend CoI you dont really need IR
    I'm not even going to argue with you, you're so incredibly wrong and anyone who knows ANYTHING about a DK will tell you that spec is terrible.

This thread is completely f'd up lol. So many bad specs.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakell View Post
    This thread is completely f'd up lol. So many bad specs.
    Yeah man the spec I linked that I copied from the best UH DK pvper in the world is a "bad" spec.

i think you all have just fallen too in love with that spec to be honest..... i tried formultiple matches in arena and duels, and i died incredibly faster every time

---------- Post added 2011-04-16 at 09:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzelos View Post
    go 0/8/33 with 1/3 Sudden Doom and use Lichborn to heal yourself with deathcoil.

glyphs: icy touch, deathcoil and ghoul and as major use: AMS, Strangulate and Deathstrike

can't go wrong, have fun.

~Ryz
    i thought you meant re-spec frost not change the sub spec.

---------- Post added 2011-04-16 at 11:00 PM ----------

i cant believe i never thought to Drop RoR.....it does make sense though.... XD
    UH DK- Karrod