1. Today's popular music
    2. The fact that there are at least 6 reality shows about cake
    3. Dickheads in LFG
    4. Strict idealists on any side of the political spectrum
    5. Grammar nazis

Let it all out

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaalu View Post
    5. Grammar nazis
    If we don't correct them now, soon blizzard will put an auto-correct function in game like all our smart-phones, and your mgt will be magnet and BoT will be botany or bottom or robot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

15+ Year Old Account
    Gigantic weaboos
    Tv is terrible now
    The game industry is being casualized and retarded 14 year old cawadoody fans are being catered to
    Steam
    Where the fuck is versus 13 and kh3?

Deleted
    1. Happy Hardcore
    2. Jack Black
    3. Lee Evans
    4. Lee Evans and Jack Black
    5. People from English speaking countries that FUCK UP THEIR OWN LANGUAGE. Seriously. If you aren't from an English speaking country, thats fine, you're allowed to make mistakes. If however, you are fucking born in a country where the first language you learn is ENGLISH. Fucking learn the Grammar/Syntax/Spelling. Jesus christ.

3. Dickheads in reality
    fixed that for you

1. Forums (Lately all i see is complaining it makes me sad puppy as i love these forums)
    2. Rude people (just rude people in general, ingame, out of game, just no need for it)
    3. TV ( I despise the rubbish these TV companies put out as entertainment, reality included in that)
    4. Ego's (Cannot stand people that are so egotstical that they think they are gods, and everyone else is beneath them)
    5. I'm still thinking about this one...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    People who dont bother with decent grammar or spelling.
    People in General.
    The word entitlement.
    Vomit inducing self help shows.
    Douchebags who play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hankitg View Post
    5. People from English speaking countries that FUCK UP THEIR OWN LANGUAGE. Seriously. If you aren't from an English speaking country, thats fine, you're allowed to make mistakes. If however, you are fucking born in a country where the first language you learn is ENGLISH. Fucking learn the Grammar/Syntax/Spelling. Jesus christ.
    ~*That's
    ~*If, however, you are
    ~*where the first language you learn is ENGLISH, fucking learn
    ~*the grammar, syntax, and the correct way to spell words in said language.
    ~*Jesus Christ.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

The fact I need calculus to study fish

Amount of stupid that works with me at Walmart(should not be surprised but it's worse than I could imagine)

The people I work with leave the plunger(covered in shit) in anposition that you cannot grab the handle you have to grab the part that goes in the water

Community college, god if only I could afford a real college on Walmart pay.

That my sheets don't find the bed perfectly and rise up on the corner that is in the corner which is hardest to fix
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponXAnimosity View Post
    As a Druid, you may experience temporary loss of wood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    ~*That's
    ~*If, however, you are
    ~*where the first language you learn is ENGLISH, fucking learn
    ~*the grammar, syntax, and the correct way to spell words in said language.
    ~*Jesus Christ.
    I lol'd. /Highfive

1. People shooting at me.
    2. Being shot.
    3. Not completing my mission.
    4. People.
    5. People who beat their wives and children.

1. people who are pissed off about grammar (it's the internet, you don't know where the hell the person is located who's talking in poor english)
    2. most mainstream music, or bands that sell out, like linkin park did
    3. when my neighbors dog gets loose...it creates a problem with my dog
    4. players in my guild that don't bother to do any research, about anything
    5. the fact that there isn't a decent MMO out there

1. Early Hours - I'm Not Ready, Late Night
    2. Alarm Clock - Ok I'm Awake
    3. Empty Coffee Pot - Ok, I Can Make Some
    4. No Coffee Filter - Ok, I Have A Napkin
    5. No Coffee -

Quote Originally Posted by Necrocurious View Post

I do know where the people I'm playing with are located.
    6. stalkers

1. People who move to Canada and refuse to learn English or French.. gtfo.
    2. People who take up both sides of an escalator and don't move. Yes, it's so you don't have to take the stairs, but at least leave an aisle clear for people who use it purely to accelerate their stair-climbing experience.
    3. People who stand in the entrance to the subway car doors when people are trying to get in/out during rush hour. I will knock you over if it means getting to class on time.
    4. People who think they know me simply by what I look like or how I dress, or what kind of music I listen to. I don't listen to heavy metal because I'm weird, I listen to it because I play bass and I like the sound of the melodies. I wear hoodies because they're comfortable. I don't shave because I'm lazy, so you're probably right on that one.
    5. Having to take a crap in a public restroom. I try to avoid this one as much as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. People who say they hate todays popular music without being more specific, since it's a very very very sweeping statement that can't possibly cover all the kinds of popular music people are listening to and all the new music that is being made. and if they have really listened to all the new music being released and listened to by the masses, then they should probably listen again.

2. Family Guy!

3. People who also say TV is terrible now, for more or less the same reasons as the #1. Yeah garbage gets put on TV, but there are some real gems that are being made. To say it's all trash is naive and foolish statement. Opinions may differ on what you enjoy, but what is well crafted and what isn't (I think) is a bit more black and white.

4. People who underestimate televisions capacity for quality in general! It's not a smut-box, it's not going to rot your brain, it's a medium that can be used to really create some masterpieces of comedy, drama and action. We've seen those series that are just plain brilliant, why can't we regard those with the same respect as a well written book series?

5. Assholes with no regard for the physical and emotional comfort of other humans.
    Last edited by Porimlys; 2011-04-17 at 04:35 AM.

1. People who can't coil audio cables properly
    2. People who can't coil audio cables properly
    3. People who can't coil audio cables properly
    4. People who can't coil audio cables properly
    5. Actual Nazis.

All of these people should be rounded up, put into camps, and gassed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    4. Ego's (Cannot stand people that are so egotstical that they think they are gods, and everyone else is beneath them)
    Aww, and i was wondering why you hated Ego Waffles

5 things:
    *Music: its pretty much shit these days, almost all of them have to deal with sex and nothing else.

*TV: over 300 channels to watch full of shit and reality TV shows that are just trash (not to say there aren't a handful of good shows)

*People who act like dicks over the internet: last time i checked anonymity doesn't really give you a reasonable excuse to make an asshole of yourself for whatever reason you think it does.

*Atheists who act like they are godly superior to every other human being because they dont believe in God: we get it, you think god doesn't exist, who gives a fuck about it and for what exact reason do you find it necessary to try and call anyone who believes in a religion an idiot? Oh wait, I'm guessing its because no one gave a fuck that you didn't have a religion :P

Edit:
    *5th thing: Government political parties: they say they have the interest of the people at heart, but they just say and so the stupidest things on television possible.
    Last edited by Lothaeryn; 2011-04-17 at 04:37 AM.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by hankitg View Post
    1. Happy Hardcore
    2. Jack Black
    3. Lee Evans
    4. Lee Evans and Jack Black
    Flame much English has some of the dumbest spelling and grammar rules ever.