Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    hm, plain ketchup on my spaghettis? not really. ketchup with onions and salami mixed together -> thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by teiksma View Post
    No joke at all. Lots of ppl cannot afford to eat useful tasty things so they have to eat pasta which is useful and totally tasteless. Hence the need for ketchup on it.
    Pasta can be made very tasty with some butter and light spices. Why would I want to add ketchup to that and ruin the taste?

There's only one thing I add ketchup to, and that's hot dogs. Even then I mix it with mustard.

I have ketchup with garlic bread and cheese toast and pizza what already has sauce on it. Am i weird?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard of ketchup on mac'n cheese.

Well, Wtf is with with NOT putting ketchup? Ketchup goes fine with everything here in Portugal... french fries, spaghetti, even meat ! And as for hamburguers....well, at least among me and my friends, its a big fat MUST !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Learn from the best! FIGHT THE POWER!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Pasta is at its best when eaten with a sause of cream and some different spiceses or crushed tomatoes with basil and olive oil <3
    But for those lazy days when you can't bother to do anything but meatballs and pasta, ketchup works just fine
    When it comes to pasta, precisely this.

I tend to use ketchup when the meal has meat, pasta or potatoes in it, but there's no sauce - for example a meal of french fries and fish fingers. There are too many exceptions to mention though (I don't think I ever use it with chicken).

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand the addiction to ketchup, I think it tastes like chemicals. OH SNAP! thats probably it!

The only thing I ever use ketchup for is mcdonalds fries to dilute the salt off them a bit, or I put some in my baked beans if they're cheap manky ones.

My mate eats ketchup sandwiches, nothing else, 2 pieces of bread with a dollop of ketchup in it, eugh.

Quote Originally Posted by raveyhavok View Post
    must say, i just made an account just for this thread.

and also, i eat ketchup with toast. i love ketchup. as much as pikachu does.

and that is all.
    toast? ketchup?!
    BRILLIANT IDEA!
    brb gonna makes som noms :O
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you mean Tomato Sauce, "Mate"

Deleted
    As an italian this subject is on par with Pineapple on Pizza >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaros View Post
    My mate eats ketchup sandwiches, nothing else, 2 pieces of bread with a dollop of ketchup in it, eugh.
    I do that too sometimes. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't Ketchup have the same amount of sugar in a cup, as a cup of ice cream does? Ya that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabil View Post
    ketchup is made from tomatoes
    You would think so, wouldn't you.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    As an italian this subject is on par with Pineapple on Pizza >.>
    Mmm, my favourite pizza has pineapple, bananas and curry powder on it. How about that?
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

Quote Originally Posted by raveyhavok View Post
    must say, i just made an account just for this thread.

and also, i eat ketchup with toast. i love ketchup. as much as pikachu does.

and that is all.
    I fudgin' love ketchup. Which would make sense, cause I AM Pikachu!!
    :3

Quote Originally Posted by xenaros View Post
    ^ this too. Hot dog buns + ketchup = win
    Last edited by Doneire; 2011-04-18 at 09:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yavannie View Post
    Mmm, my favourite pizza has pineapple, bananas and curry powder on it. How about that?
    as far as I'm concerned that is a sweet kind of pizza. Fine with me as we also do sweet flavoured pizza (nutella mostly) what I do not like is like tomato sauce, mozzarella, pineapple and some kind of meat on it mixing the lot /puke

In Latvia we put it on a lot of things - fries, cooked meat, pasta. And i like it.

15+ Year Old Account
    In soviet Sweden, we use that ketchup.

And we use it hard! Sweeeeedish styyyyle!!

Seriously though I eat ketchup on a lot of things that include pasta, bread and meat.

And if you can't taste anything else then just the ketchup, it's because you're weakened by the awesomeness!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't eat Ketchup with everything but with spaghetti definitely YES! It gives more taste and its more juicy haha. My mum makes awesome spaghetti :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Ketchup, ruining good food since..well I dunno. A few hundred years back? D:
    Thundercunts and stuff